The Reason I Am A Conservative

The main reason is conservatives are not easily Brainwashed. First time I ever listened voluntarily to a rapper.

So you were "brainwashed" by a rapper
While claiming that "conservatives" are not "easily brainwashed."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You people are hilarious!

You can not use the term "Conservative" in your definition.
But your definition -
"one who adheres to traditional methods or views"
fits my view too
Can a Republican be a "Conservative" ?
Can a Democratic be a "Conservative" ?
Can an independent be a "Conservative" ?
just curious
:)-

What is your definition of conservative, Cap'n?

Trump is speaking on Hannity tonight in about 10 minutes. Don't watch it.
“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer” means that whilst having close friendships is essential, keeping on top of your enemies is even more critical as it enables you to defend yourself should they attack.

Hannity, you just got put on the FBI watch list.
It is an honor I might add
lol
:)-

The main reason is conservatives are not easily Brainwashed. First time I ever listened voluntarily to a rapper.

I'm with you. I can't stand rap. But I like this one.

Funny thing about it, this song doesn't go against the left. But the left is against it. LMAO..

Talk about brainwashed.

Oh that such nonsense.

Most people are brainwashed to hell.

The rich people are pulling your strings like crazy. They tell you what to think, and they tell you to think you're not brainwashed. Couldn't make it up.

I disagree. You were easily conned into voting for trump and he was a disaster. You still think the election was stolen and the riots at the capitol was a peaceful demonstration.

You possibly, but I doubt it, Not be brain washed but you are definately an idiot. Not sure of the difference.

Oh that such nonsense.

Most people are brainwashed to hell.

The rich people are pulling your strings like crazy. They tell you what to think, and they tell you to think you're not brainwashed. Couldn't make it up.

Rich people? Like the ones you bought your phone, computer, car, clothes, food, ISP and everything else from? The media as well.

I've been saying these very same things for a lot of years now. And new things get added pretty regularly. I've been called racist by white people who think blacks should have more rights than me. I've been called a homophobe because I don't think tranny's should be allowed in the women's dressing rooms. And a whole bunch of other crap from die hard Trump supporting republicans to brain dead biden supporting democrats. Even after Biden himself told the democrats to grow the F up and stop fighting about everything.

But I don't let that brainwashed BS get to me. I see how it's dividing the country.

I disagree. You were easily conned into voting for trump and he was a disaster. You still think the election was stolen and the riots at the capitol was a peaceful demonstration.

You possibly, but I doubt it, Not be brain washed but you are definately an idiot. Not sure of the difference.

Who conned you into voting? If it worked, they wouldn't let us do it. You think because someone voted for the republicans they're more brainwashed than you?
You lefties should be damn proud of Trump. He funded planned parenthood, got you the bump stock ban. Kept the soldiers in Afghanistan. Gave Pelosi every dime she asked for. Reauthorized FISA 702, the NDAA and the patriot act.

If Hillary had been elected, the GOP majority in the House and Senate wouldn't have allowed any of that. Simply because the GOP only acts conservative when there's a democrat in the White House.

Watching all these black youtubers praise the words in this song is amazing. I'm glad people are finally really waking up.

I think the woke crowd woke up with Xanax or meth.

Rich people? Like the ones you bought your phone, computer, car, clothes, food, ISP and everything else from? The media as well.

I've been saying these very same things for a lot of years now. And new things get added pretty regularly. I've been called racist by white people who think blacks should have more rights than me. I've been called a homophobe because I don't think tranny's should be allowed in the women's dressing rooms. And a whole bunch of other crap from die hard Trump supporting republicans to brain dead biden supporting democrats. Even after Biden himself told the democrats to grow the F up and stop fighting about everything.

But I don't let that brainwashed BS get to me. I see how it's dividing the country.

These rich people are specific rich people.

Number one on the list are the Koch brothers (well, the one who's still alive at least). People with money who spend their money on manipulating people. Some rich people manipulate people politically and some don't.

Deciding that a transvestite shouldn't be allowed into women's toilets doesn't necessarily mean you aren't brainwashed.

What makes someone who isn't brainwashed is someone who has their own thought processes, understands the situations, has knowledge in order to make an opinion and knowledge from many sources, and knows how to use sources.

I get people on here who are like "why are you copying and pasting things?" when I'm backing up my arguments. Those who don't bother to search out the information required, don't try and see if they're right or wrong on every topic going, those who don't try and make a decent argument, are people who are brainwashed.

I'm wondering if I went through your posts, how many times I'd see you actually trying to make an argument based on the truth as much as possible, or someone who simply "knows" things. I don't know you, so I'm not going to make an assumption either way, until I actually go and look, and I can't be bothered to go and look because my main aim isn't one up man ship, but actual knowledge, and some knowledge is just pointless.

But I know the OP, and I know the OP does NOT go to any effort to find the truth. What is convenient for the OP is what the OP thinks is "the truth". More belief than truth.

Forum List

Back