Your opinion on the name September for a baby.

We have April, May and June as longtime female names. Sometimes July and August. Why not September? As for black females, all you have to do is find a bunch of letters that end in "isha'.
Seems November and December are also along those lines. We have a customer named January.

My philosophy has been to avoid doing more harm than good. I think cutesy/weirdo names, especially for girls, can be a hindrance to their credibility in later life.
I once saw some research on that. Something to the effect of CEOs not having far out names.

What is your opinion? Do you like the name or dislike it? Why?

There is a direct reason I am asking, but I'll withhold my opinion for now so as not to influence answers.

I've taught thousands of children in my teaching role over 30 years. Never had a September. It's rather clunky and awkward, imo.

What is your opinion? Do you like the name or dislike it? Why?

There is a direct reason I am asking, but I'll withhold my opinion for now so as not to influence answers.
Don't be stupid, it's the name of a month of the year.

Don't use the name of an 80s car, either.

Here's the thing: I bet you there's an arrest record for someone with the name "Brougham".

And I wish I never tried to look at that.

Here are some notable arrest records related to individuals with the last name “Brougham”:

1. Joshua Brougham:
  2. Edan On:
  3. Spencer L Brougham:
Please note that these records represent specific incidents and individuals. If you have further inquiries or need additional information, feel free to ask!

Seems November and December are also along those lines. We have a customer named January.
There is an actress named January Jones. The only film including her that I have seen is the one named Bandits starring Bruce Willis and Billy Bob Thorton.

God bless you and them and January always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if September can't be a child's first name, it could make a good middle name, especially for a girl since the months that are already used for names are mostly for girls anyway. :) :) :)

There is an actress named January Jones. The only film including her that I have seen is the one named Bandits starring Bruce Willis and Billy Bob Thorton.

God bless you and them and January always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if September can't be a child's first name, it could make a good middle name, especially for a girl since the months that are already used for names are mostly for girls anyway. :) :) :)
I find the middle name thing is often a compromise. I have also heard that name January Adams, but did not see much doing a cursory search. I will look again. Thanks.

Forum List

Back