The Reason I Am A Conservative

The main reason is conservatives are not easily Brainwashed. First time I ever listened voluntarily to a rapper.
are u really conservative?

I thought I saw a post of yours that .. was libtard

maybe I'm getting u mixed up with someone else? dunno

:dunno:

LOL

You wouldn't really do that... would u?
What give them a choice to go home voluntarily, and if they didnt then record DNA, face and fingerprint, then send them home with the threat of death, if they came back again. Sure. They had 2 chances, and if that isnt enough then the invasion must be stopped physically. Start with the illegal criminals who bring drugs, murder and rapists first, start building a wall of dead bodies, I think the rest would get the idea, that the United States is done being nice to an invading horde of diseased illegals.

What give them a choice to go home voluntarily, and if they didnt then record DNA, face and fingerprint, then send them home with the threat of death, if they came back again. Sure. They had 2 chances, and if that isnt enough then the invasion must be stopped physically. Start with the illegal criminals who bring drugs, murder and rapists first, start building a wall of dead bodies, I think the rest would get the idea, that the United States is done being nice to an invading horde of diseased illegals.
well, something has to be done, that is for certain..

and who can blame people for thinking in such extreme terms when.. there is an extremely bad situation going on.. ?

Thos *&^%$ liberals!

Forum List

Back