Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

1713234165020.png

Trump Wanted to See Crowd Outside Trial. He Got 50 Randos

Outside the Manhattan Criminal Court on Monday, a “Christian conservative rapper” who identified himself as “Shawn DVS 7.0” awaited the arrival of Donald Trump.

“Sometimes I have my disagreements with Trump, but nobody compares,” he said, resting a full-size American flag pole on his shoulder. Democrats, he added, “couldn’t get him with collusion, they couldn’t get him with all the other stuff before, so now they’re going with all these side angles.”

He was one of about 50 Trump-stanning protesters who gathered for the start of jury selection in the first of Trump’s four criminal trials. Penned up outside 100 Centre St., they carried signs reading “Trump 2024, Save America,” and “The Purge Begins, Tuesday November 5.”

They were easily outnumbered by the phalanx of reporters and police—which left at least one of them disappointed.

“I thought more people would be here,” said the woman, who gave only her first name, Sophia. She had taken the subway an hour and half from Queens to lower Manhattan to sort-of attend the first-ever criminal trial of a former president.

Much more at the link below...

Trump Wanted to See Crowd Outside Trial. He Got 50 Randos

MSNBC also reported that under 50 protestors showed up to 1st Trump criminal hush money trial in Manhattan. Appears to have been a disappointing day for Trump. What do you think?

the first-ever criminal trial of a former president.

Amazing that this honor falls to Trump given we have lots of others who deserved to be prosecuted (for even worse crap).

But that is the weaponization of our laws and processes for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back