The Presidential Debate Commission Should Resign Now

This constant bitching about the unfairness of life is so friggin pathetic.

Except coming from you. All we've heard is FOUR YEARS of constant, pathetic, childish whining, crying and bitching from you over every little thing imaginable!

View attachment 399658
Whether it is the debates, mail-in ballots, polling or any number of things that reflect poorly on Trump, the response for Trump and Trumpers is predictable. The whine. Whine and Whine.

It all comes from the top though.

“I am the most fabulous whiner”. DJT

Why is a commission even needed? What a joke.
No presidential candidate complained about the presidential commission until lily-livered, yellow-belly recreants know as Trump and Trumpers started whining like bitches.

Last edited:

Except coming from you. All we've heard is FOUR YEARS of constant, pathetic, childish whining, crying and bitching from you over every little thing imaginable!

View attachment 399658
Whether it is the debates, mail-in ballots, polling or any number of things that reflect poorly on Trump, the response for Trump and Trumpers is predictable. The whine. Whine and Whine.

No presidential candidate complained about the presidential commission until lily-livered, yellow-belly recreants know an Trump and Trumpers started whining like bitches.

That is because the Democrats have gotten into, corrupted and poisoned every aspect and level of government, now every aspect of the election!

I have real doubts that we will even be able to legally ascertain who actually won this election, the corruption and thievery will be so bad by the D's. It may take months and several trips to the Supreme Court to weed out all of the Democrat's thievery.

I would say Nancy Pelosi's biographer and Joe Biden's intern are fair choices as debate moderators. I doubt anyone else was available.

View attachment 399658

No presidential candidate complained about the presidential commission until lily-livered, yellow-belly recreants know an Trump and Trumpers started whining like bitches.

That is because the Democrats have gotten into, corrupted and poisoned every aspect and level of government, now every aspect of the election!

I have real doubts that we will even be able to legally ascertain who actually won this election, the corruption and thievery will be so bad by the D's. It may take months and several trips to the Supreme Court to weed out all of the Democrat's thievery.

The supreme court will disqualify democrats, kind of like if you attempt to cheat in some game you are disqualified.

Of course, no American votes for the democrats anyway, so no worries. The result is correct.

View attachment 399658

C’mon. Now you're just spouting out Trumpist talking points. Though I have to say that arguing that Democrats have ”corrupted every level of government” when Pubs control the executive branch, the Senate, the House until 2018 and increasingly the judicial branch is ludicrous and frankly downright delusional.

View attachment 399658

The supreme court will disqualify democrats, kind of like if you attempt to cheat in some game you are disqualified.

Of course, no American votes for the democrats anyway, so no worries. The result is correct.
What color is the sky in your world?

View attachment 399658

What color is the sky in your world?

If you don't vote for president Trump, you aren't an American.

View attachment 399658

C’mon. Now you're just spouting out Trumpist talking points. Though I have to say that arguing that Democrats have ”corrupted every level of government” when Pubs control the executive branch, the Senate, the House until 2018 and increasingly the judicial branch is ludicrous and frankly downright delusional.

Your a delusion, Slaw. Just because the GOP controls the Senate and SCOTUS, there are still democrats there. There are Obama operatives through every agency of the Fed, lying, cheating, conspiring, they are all through the Circuit Courts, all through the Post Office throwing out ballots, their villainy is everywhere.

You are like a liberty-eating bacteria. You need a shot of Clorox to disinfect you.

View attachment 399658

Your a delusion, Slaw. Just because the GOP controls the Senate and SCOTUS, there are still democrats there. There are Obama operatives through every agency of the Fed, lying, cheating, conspiring, they are all through the Circuit Courts, all through the Post Office throwing out ballots, their villainy is everywhere.

You are like a liberty-eating bacteria. You need a shot of Clorox to disinfect you.

1602349089845.gif

View attachment 399658

View attachment 399717

Wow. I must really have hit a nerve. The guy is coming apart. Better glue and tape yourself back together there, Bunko.

The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643
How do you idiots take these third hand tiny details of information and turn it into some conspiracy against Trump? You people think like children lol

The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643
I agree, why id the CPD not made up of staff from the campaigns?
What if there is a Ross Perot, he gets fucked by not being a R or a D?
And what if those people on CPD hate your candidate, but they are your party, this is complete bullshit.

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643
How do you idiots take these third hand tiny details of information and turn it into some conspiracy against Trump? You people think like children lol
Well unlike you we have results. Not one moderator is even close to being a republican......let alone favorable to Trump. It's not hard to see, you just have to get Obama's dick out of your mouth

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643
Well unlike you we have results. Not one moderator is even close to being a republican......let alone favorable to Trump. It's not hard to see, you just have to get Obama's dick out of your mouth
Lol you’re basing this off of something fucking Bob Dole said first of all. And hell it probably is true they personally don’t like Trump, but that doesn’t somehow translate into some conspiracy of them trying to undermine Trump for the debates. It’s such a ridiculous notion. You people are so goddamn emotional and paranoid lol. I thought liberals were the snowflakes.

Also, I bet part of this gets to you because who left even likes Trump? Only people still in the 30% of voters cult lol.

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643
Lol you’re basing this off of something fucking Bob Dole said first of all. And hell it probably is true they personally don’t like Trump, but that doesn’t somehow translate into some conspiracy of them trying to undermine Trump for the debates. It’s such a ridiculous notion. You people are so goddamn emotional and paranoid lol. I thought liberals were the snowflakes.

Also, I bet part of this gets to you because who left even likes Trump? Only people still in the 30% of voters cult lol.
You are a moron....you don't even know the deal. you're a commie who exports the neolibeberal establishment

John Danforth is one, he's a RINO who hates Trump

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

We never had a problem with the debates before the blob got here.
We won't have a problem after the blob leaves.

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

You are a moron....you don't even know the deal. you're a commie who exports the neolibeberal establishment

John Danforth is one, he's a RINO who hates Trump
Lol what deal are you referring to? Man you people are such drama queens.

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

We never had a problem with the debates before the blob got here.
We won't have a problem after the blob leaves.
Yeah. Crowley answering questions for Hillary is not an issue.

Forum List

Back