The Presidential Debate Commission Should Resign Now

The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

I see the 2nd debate has been cancelled which is HOGWASH. Trump is doing well and actually planning to tour, they could have just moved them farther apart or just set it back a few days, I think three debates was especially important considering what a mess that first one was the way Wallace bungled it.

Or they could have done a virtual debate. Trump was too cowardly to do so.

Right, bumblebee. Trump refused to allow the debate to go on from Joe's basement, where he knew Joe would be cheating with a half dozen off camera monitors and aids coaching and helping him.

They should have had the debate there as planned but with Trump and Biden just in separate rooms, with people there to supervise that all was on the up and up, but the commission never offered that.

Biden would rather have 0 debates as it is difficult to do three and keep avoiding answering questions.
Biden wouldn’t do a debate with a conservative moderator. There’s that

The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

I see the 2nd debate has been cancelled which is HOGWASH. Trump is doing well and actually planning to tour, they could have just moved them farther apart or just set it back a few days, I think three debates was especially important considering what a mess that first one was the way Wallace bungled it.

Or they could have done a virtual debate. Trump was too cowardly to do so.

Right, bumblebee. Trump refused to allow the debate to go on from Joe's basement, where he knew Joe would be cheating with a half dozen off camera monitors and aids coaching and helping him.

They should have had the debate there as planned but with Trump and Biden just in separate rooms, with people there to supervise that all was on the up and up, but the commission never offered that.

Biden would rather have 0 debates as it is difficult to do three and keep avoiding answering questions.
Biden wouldn’t do a debate with a conservative moderator. There’s that

He wouldn't even interview with Chris Wallace. Schmuck that he is, he might actually ask some real questions.

Forum List

Back