Nancy Pelosi & the 25th amendment vs common sense.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Are we actually looking at her preparing the path to a Harris presidency?

Or does she think we're all so stupid we don't know this won't work against Trump? It has literally NO CHANCE.

Makes me wonder if she is actually dusting it off and getting it drumbeat into our heads so when she uses it to oust Biden it won't come as a shock.

FB_IMG_1602336642689.jpg

Or does she think we're all so stupid we don't know this won't work against Trump? It has literally NO CHANCE.

Makes me wonder if she is actually dusting it off and getting it drumbeat into our heads so when she uses it to oust Biden it won't come as a shock.

She's already said that the bill to form the committee doesn't apply to Trump in his present term.
It's for future use. Next faux outrage?..in 3..2..1.

• Banned

She's already said that the bill to form the committee doesn't apply to Trump in his present term.
Except Trump is going to lose according to the entirety of the left.

It's for future use.
On hand for when Trump gets reelected?

I'd be more worried about him imploding before November 3rd..which I am quite happy to watch. :)
The commission is for Congress to have a greater say in evaluating the physical and mental health of the President.

It's for future use.

Given the current polls and his daily meltdowns, that's a really optimistic assumption! :)

• Banned

I'd be more worried about him imploding before November 3rd..which I am quite happy to watch. :)
The commission is for Congress to have a greater say in evaluating the physical and mental health of the President.
And when that fails they will move onto impeachment 2.0

Ridiculous

No, it is another Democrat attack on our democracy*

Trump ain't leaving the white house, the secret force is ready to keep him in the white house. It's all planned out. Trump ain't going anywhere.

It's for future use.

Given the current polls and his daily meltdowns, that's a really optimistic assumption! :)

only one poll matters, and we're a month from seeing the results of that one.

Trump ain't leaving the white house, the secret force is ready to keep him in the white house. It's all planned out. Trump ain't going anywhere.

Oh is THAT what they formed Space Force for?
Still a giant waste of money. :)

They need to WIN THE FUCKING ELECTION first. Ain't happening.

When do you stop being fucking Idiot? Answer your own OP.

Her bio is sufficient, she is clearly capable and better qualified to sit in the oval office if necessary than VP Pence. The man who once said, "I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order,"; he is
a rigid ideologue who excluded more than half of the American Citizens who are not Christian, conservative or Republicans.

How can someone such as Pence lead a diverse nation of 350,000,000 million?

BTW, compare the Bio of Sen. Harris with VP Pence:

Forum List

Back