The Presidential Debate Commission Should Resign Now

This constant bitching about the unfairness of life is so friggin pathetic.

Except coming from you. All we've heard is FOUR YEARS of constant, pathetic, childish whining, crying and bitching from you over every little thing imaginable!

View attachment 399658
Whether it is the debates, mail-in ballots, polling or any number of things that reflect poorly on Trump, the response for Trump and Trumpers is predictable. The whine. Whine and Whine.

It all comes from the top though.

“I am the most fabulous whiner”. DJT
Tell us more how voter ID requirements are racist.

This constant bitching about the unfairness of life is so friggin pathetic. No other president has whined and bitched so much about the debate commission than these panty-waist fraidy-cat wimps known as Trump and Trumpist. You’ve all become Political eunuchs.
Tell us more about how Bush and Trump stole the election.
No I will tell you how Trump and Trumpers have become incessant wusses and pansies whining and whining about the debates and the debate commission. Grow a friggin pair.
Good to know you’ll have no problem with the next moderator being Rush Limbaugh.
Lol..just more whining.

This constant bitching about the unfairness of life is so friggin pathetic. No other president has whined and bitched so much about the debate commission than these panty-waist fraidy-cat wimps known as Trump and Trumpist. You’ve all become Political eunuchs.
Unfortunately they represent the future of America.
Iyo

Except coming from you. All we've heard is FOUR YEARS of constant, pathetic, childish whining, crying and bitching from you over every little thing imaginable!

View attachment 399658
Whether it is the debates, mail-in ballots, polling or any number of things that reflect poorly on Trump, the response for Trump and Trumpers is predictable. The whine. Whine and Whine.

Tell us more how voter ID requirements are racist.
:102::102:

LOL... what Does that have to do with your constant whining.

View attachment 399658

Aren’t you all the criers of fair and equal? Or, are you saying that’s merely noise?

No I will tell you how Trump and Trumpers have become incessant wusses and pansies whining and whining about the debates and the debate commission. Grow a friggin pair.
Oh for the good ol days when repubs shut up and were good losers......Romney and McCain had it mastered

The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643
Biden gave Trump a poisoned pill solution....either show up and get fucked by the moderator or don't show up and I can stay in my basement and continue to let the corrupt media do my campaigning for me.

The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

If Trump wins, the Republican party actually has a future....if he wins, the Republicans need to end the involvment of this partisan group.....

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643
Biden gave Trump a poisoned pill solution....either show up and get fucked by the moderator or don't show up and I can stay in my basement and continue to let the corrupt media do my campaigning for me.

Trump just called out biden, is challenging him to a debate without the interference of the anti-Trump committee....Trump is not the typical weak republican....

Whether it is the debates, mail-in ballots, polling or any number of things that reflect poorly on Trump, the response for Trump and Trumpers is predictable.

Try again, Vegeslaw. The response from Trump is to protest and fight back. First it was the now proven and exposed Russian sham perpetrated by Hillary and Obama. Then it was the witch hunt Mueller investigation to justify it. Then it was the impeachment over nothing calling a phone call the OLC itself within the DOJ said was fine and obstruction because one branch of government actually exercised it separations powers to follow the law and not submit to the whims of Nancy The Shrew.

Then it was the blaming of Trump for a world pandemic when his response was actually one of the best, then a summer of riots fostered by the Left that blocked Trump from helping put it out then BLAMED him for it! Then it was the constant violence of leftwing partisans while attacking Trump supporters as supremacists and terrorists.

Now it is the untested, unvetted mail in campaign, a candidate that hides in his basement, refuses to answer questions and now skirts his way out of even having 3 debates, accusing Trump of being impaired because he spent a few days in the hospital and is feeling fine, meantime Nancy looks to act like Queen Empress to decide whether a president is worthy to serve who hasn't even yet shown any signs of faltering?

AND NOW SLIPSHIT, YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BITCH WE COMPLAIN TOO MUCH?

(healthy brain)
Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 10.35.24 AM.png

(John's brain on Slaw)
white-rot-cabbage_zoom.jpg

No other president in history has been savaged the way Trump has.

Hillary Clinton fabricates a "Russian Collusion" hoax to distract from her email scandal
Potentate Obama spies on the opposition campaign
Potentate Obama buys dirt from the Kremlin and uses the party press to spread it against the opposition candidate.
Potentate Obama uses the FBI to perjure themselves with the FISA courts in order to frame the opposition campaign.
Potentate Obama sets up a coup against the incoming president days before he leaves office.
The Communist party attempts an impeachment because the President dared investigate corruption by them.

We are in a war for America, and the Communist party is the enemy.

Fuck you. Trump never agreed to any fucking rule changes . He agreed to 3 live in person debates against Biden and moderator each of whom who are all registered Democrats. Isn't that enough of a handicap.

Biden got whooped in the first debate and now the Democrats want to change the format to make it easier for the Democrats to cheat by putting a mute button on Trump's mic or having a "virtual debate".

There is no reason that the Trump campaign should trust the Democrats to not cheat after they got caught cheating in 2016 and unapologetically admitted that they cheated.

Whether it is the debates, mail-in ballots, polling or any number of things that reflect poorly on Trump, the response for Trump and Trumpers is predictable.

Try again, Vegeslaw. The response from Trump is to protest and fight back. First it was the now proven and exposed Russian sham perpetrated by Hillary and Obama. Then it was the witch hunt Mueller investigation to justify it. Then it was the impeachment over nothing calling a phone call the OLC itself within the DOJ said was fine and obstruction because one branch of government actually exercised it separations powers to follow the law and not submit to the whims of Nancy The Shrew.

Then it was the blaming of Trump for a world pandemic when his response was actually one of the best, then a summer of riots fostered by the Left that blocked Trump from helping put it out then BLAMED him for it! Then it was the constant violence of leftwing partisans while attacking Trump supporters as supremacists and terrorists.

Now it is the untested, unvetted mail in campaign, a candidate that hides in his basement, refuses to answer questions and now skirts his way out of even having 3 debates, accusing Trump of being impaired because he spent a few days in the hospital and is feeling fine, meantime Nancy looks to act like Queen Empress to decide whether a president is worthy to serve who hasn't even yet shown any signs of faltering?

(healthy brain)
View attachment 399673
(John's brain on Slaw)
View attachment 399674
Thank you for proving my point!

(healthy brain)
View attachment 399673
(John's brain on Slaw)
View attachment 399674

Moldy is as moldy does. You're so stupid, you don't even know how to defend yourself from the truth! Just like Biden! :lmao:

(healthy brain)
View attachment 399673
(John's brain on Slaw)
View attachment 399674

Moldy is as moldy does. You're so stupid, you don't even know how to defend yourself from the truth! Just like Biden! :lmao:
Whine, whine, whine

Good to know you’ll have no problem with the next moderator being Rush Limbaugh.
Lol..just more whining.
But you want the checks and benefits to be given out to you right? Such machismo.

View attachment 399658

Why is a commission even needed? What a joke.

Forum List

Back