The Presidential Debate Commission Should Resign Now

The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

We never had a problem with the debates before the blob got here.
We won't have a problem after the blob leaves.
Yeah. Crowley answering questions for Hillary is not an issue.

Moderators correcting republican lies...you have a problem with that? Tough.

The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

We never had a problem with the debates before the blob got here.
We won't have a problem after the blob leaves.
Yeah. Crowley answering questions for Hillary is not an issue.
Never had problems before Trump.....this guy is fucking dishonest as hell.

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

Bob Dole is another victim of TDS. There is no evidence of any bias by the debate commission. Just because they refuse to kowtow to Trump does not make them biased.

No I will tell you how Trump and Trumpers have become incessant wusses and pansies whining and whining about the debates and the debate commission. Grow a friggin pair
So now wanting fair and equal is being wussess and pansies. Guess what that makes you? Hahahaha

btw, way to insult all girly men

It has been fair and equal. You are the wussies because you use conspiracy theories to explain away Trump's screw-ups. it's never Trump's fault. Someone else is always to blame.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
No I will tell you how Trump and Trumpers have become incessant wusses and pansies whining and whining about the debates and the debate commission. Grow a friggin pair
So now wanting fair and equal is being wussess and pansies. Guess what that makes you? Hahahaha

btw, way to insult all girly men

It has been fair and equal. You are the wussies because you use conspiracy theories to explain away Trump's screw-ups. it's never Trump's fault. Someone else is always to blame.
If these folks were not cultists they would admit Trump made a stupid decision.

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

I see the 2nd debate has been cancelled which is HOGWASH. Trump is doing well and actually planning to tour, they could have just moved them farther apart or just set it back a few days, I think three debates was especially important considering what a mess that first one was the way Wallace bungled it.

Or they could have done a virtual debate. Trump was too cowardly to do so.

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643
Biden gave Trump a poisoned pill solution....either show up and get fucked by the moderator or don't show up and I can stay in my basement and continue to let the corrupt media do my campaigning for me.

There is no evide3nce Steve Scully is biased. I have seen him on C-Span and he shows no hint of bias. Trump supporters have to have a excuse.

This constant bitching about the unfairness of life is so friggin pathetic. No other president has whined and bitched so much about the debate commission than these panty-waist fraidy-cat wimps known as Trump and Trumpist. You’ve all become Political eunuchs.
Tell us more about how Bush and Trump stole the election.
No I will tell you how Trump and Trumpers have become incessant wusses and pansies whining and whining about the debates and the debate commission. Grow a friggin pair.
Fuck you. Trump never agreed to any fucking rule changes . He agreed to 3 live in person debates against Biden and moderator each of whom who are all registered Democrats. Isn't that enough of a handicap.

Biden got whooped in the first debate and now the Democrats want to change the format to make it easier for the Democrats to cheat by putting a mute button on Trump's mic or having a "virtual debate".

There is no reason that the Trump campaign should trust the Democrats to not cheat after they got caught cheating in 2016 and unapologetically admitted that they cheated.

He agreed to 3 debates. The situation has always been fluid due to the coronavirus. Chris Wallace is a good reporter who treats each side fairly. Scully has shown no bias. The fact that it was a townhall style debate lessens the role of the moderator.

Trump whooped himself in the debate. All Biden had to do was let Trump do all the work.

Who are the RINOs? Trump supporters are the RINOs. I was a Republican when it was the party of Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan would not be a part of the Trump Republican Party. It is sad that so-called conservatives are fake conservatives. We have fake Christians. They have sold their souls for power.

This constant bitching about the unfairness of life is so friggin pathetic. No other president has whined and bitched so much about the debate commission than these panty-waist fraidy-cat wimps known as Trump and Trumpist. You’ve all become Political eunuchs.
Tell us more about how Bush and Trump stole the election.
No I will tell you how Trump and Trumpers have become incessant wusses and pansies whining and whining about the debates and the debate commission. Grow a friggin pair.
Fuck you. Trump never agreed to any fucking rule changes . He agreed to 3 live in person debates against Biden and moderator each of whom who are all registered Democrats. Isn't that enough of a handicap.

Biden got whooped in the first debate and now the Democrats want to change the format to make it easier for the Democrats to cheat by putting a mute button on Trump's mic or having a "virtual debate".

There is no reason that the Trump campaign should trust the Democrats to not cheat after they got caught cheating in 2016 and unapologetically admitted that they cheated.

He agreed to 3 debates. The situation has always been fluid due to the coronavirus. Chris Wallace is a good reporter who treats each side fairly. Scully has shown no bias. The fact that it was a townhall style debate lessens the role of the moderator.

Trump whooped himself in the debate. All Biden had to do was let Trump do all the work.
Sure, gotcha questions are signs of a good moderator.

There is no evide3nce Steve Scully is biased. I have seen him on C-Span and he shows no hint of bias. Trump supporters have to have a excuse.

Not a smidgen of evidence......LMAO

Second Debate Moderator Steve Scully Interned For Joe ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve...8eb01227143896a8&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

"Scully, who did not immediately respond to a request for comment from the Daily Caller News Foundation, described his internships for both Biden and former Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Ted Kennedy in a 2011 interview with The Cable Center. "

Scully in March 2016 tweeted an anti-Trump column titled “No, Not Trump, Not Ever.”

“Donald Trump is epically unprepared to be president,” reads the New York Times opinion piece that Scully tweeted. “He has no realistic policies, no advisers, no capacity to learn.”

Steve Scully: Debate Moderator Says His Twitter Was Hacked ...
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve...27143896a8&pglt=43&PC=U531&first=6&FORM=PERE#

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

I see the 2nd debate has been cancelled which is HOGWASH. Trump is doing well and actually planning to tour, they could have just moved them farther apart or just set it back a few days, I think three debates was especially important considering what a mess that first one was the way Wallace bungled it.

Right, bumblebee. Trump refused to allow the debate to go on from Joe's basement, where he knew Joe would be cheating with a half dozen off camera monitors and aids coaching and helping him.

They should have had the debate there as planned but with Trump and Biden just in separate rooms, with people there to supervise that all was on the up and up, but the commission never offered that.

Biden would rather have 0 debates as it is difficult to do three and keep avoiding answering questions.

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

Right, bumblebee. Trump refused to allow the debate to go on from Joe's basement, where he knew Joe would be cheating with a half dozen off camera monitors and aids coaching and helping him.

They should have had the debate there as planned but with Trump and Biden just in separate rooms, with people there to supervise that all was on the up and up, but the commission never offered that.

Biden would rather have 0 debates as it is difficult to do three and keep avoiding answering questions.
Let rush Limbaugh moderate. Watch the leeches run.

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643
Biden gave Trump a poisoned pill solution....either show up and get fucked by the moderator or don't show up and I can stay in my basement and continue to let the corrupt media do my campaigning for me.

There's a ton of evidence he's biased.
But unless the MSM says to us he's biased....you won't believe any of the evidence out there.
You simple ignore the evidence.....unless your leftist handlers tell you it's okay to think now.

Forum List

Back