The Presidential Debate Commission Should Resign Now

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
1602335618887.png

Someone call for a Wambolence. Whaaaaa. Rrumpoholic non-stop whining.

The Trump campaign should call the biden campaign and set up a debate...making the Commission on Presidential Debates pointless.

You wouldn't need to abolish it...they would become a laughing stock. Any self-respecting democrat...errrrr...forget that...how foolish of me!

For weeks we heard Biden would back down from the debates. Look who backed down.

"The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs."

What he also exposed are TRINOs. Trumpy Republicans In Name Only.

Lindsey Graham ring a bell? How about Turtle?

This constant bitching about the unfairness of life is so friggin pathetic. No other president has whined and bitched so much about the debate commission than these panty-waist fraidy-cat wimps known as Trump and Trumpist. You’ve all become Political eunuchs.

The one thing Trump has done best in his first term is to expose all of the RINOs.

“It’s an open question whether the Commission on Presidential Debates should be abolished altogether or completely reconstituted, but it’s clear now that the current members should resign immediately.”

Bob Dole puts it well.
View attachment 399643

I see the 2nd debate has been cancelled which is HOGWASH. Trump is doing well and actually planning to tour, they could have just moved them farther apart or just set it back a few days, I think three debates was especially important considering what a mess that first one was the way Wallace bungled it.

This constant bitching about the unfairness of life is so friggin pathetic. No other president has whined and bitched so much about the debate commission than these panty-waist fraidy-cat wimps known as Trump and Trumpist. You’ve all become Political eunuchs.
Tell us more about how Bush and Trump stole the election.

No I will tell you how Trump and Trumpers have become incessant wusses and pansies whining and whining about the debates and the debate commission. Grow a friggin pair.

No I will tell you how Trump and Trumpers have become incessant wusses and pansies whining and whining about the debates and the debate commission. Grow a friggin pair.
Good to know you’ll have no problem with the next moderator being Rush Limbaugh.

Unfortunately they represent the future of America.

No I will tell you how Trump and Trumpers have become incessant wusses and pansies whining and whining about the debates and the debate commission. Grow a friggin pair
So now wanting fair and equal is being wussess and pansies. Guess what that makes you? Hahahaha

btw, way to insult all girly men

This constant bitching about the unfairness of life is so friggin pathetic.

Except coming from you. All we've heard is FOUR YEARS of constant, pathetic, childish whining, crying and bitching from you over every little thing imaginable!

View attachment 399658
Whether it is the debates, mail-in ballots, polling or any number of things that reflect poorly on Trump, the response for Trump and Trumpers is predictable. The whine. Whine and Whine.

It all comes from the top though.

“I am the most fabulous whiner”. DJT

Forum List

Back