The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What you said when I provided you with the answer to how the BBC knew that WTC7 was imminently coming down because the FDNY had made the determination and evacuated the area.....was this:
Skylar said:

You don't want truth. You're not looking for truth. You'll ignore truth if offered to you.

You want conspiracy lies. And you'll gladly ignore anything that contradicts your conspiracy to cling to those lies. Even folding in the FDNY into your horrid little story when your conspiracy predictably fails.

Skylar the truth gatekeeper :71:

Everyone here knows you're a fucking shill

I get to force you to demonstrate the absurdity of your arguments......like ignoring the very answer you asked for on how the BBC knew that WTC 7 would come down: because the FDNY told them it would happen after watching the building structurally fail for hours.

Yet you ignored it all.

If you were looking for truth, you wouldn't have.

Is this the part where you start spamming videos you've never watched, making silly conspiracy claims that you'll flee from the moment you're asked questions about them?

Now you're trying to fold Merrick Garland into your batshit conspiracy from 20 years ago?

What's next, blame Obama for the Kennedy Assassination?

Last edited:
Is this the part where you start spamming videos you've never watched, making silly conspiracy claims that you'll flee from the moment you're asked questions about them?

Do you ever get tired of running?
I know everything.
And in one thread or another have shown my case
to be 100% legitimate.

You're the one running from truth seekers like me.
The fact that you sit there spewing lies from your anonymous perch, just means you're guilty and worried.

Do you ever get tired of running?
I know everything.
And in one thread or another have shown my case
to be 100% legitimate.

Laughing.....no. You haven't. I can send you running off of any random claim you make with a few questions. I've already run you off of your crazy WTC 7 idiocy, your claims about thermite and your explosive demolition claims.

In just this thread.

If even you are going to treat your conspiracy batshit like meaningless garbage to be abandoned the moment they fail, surely you'll understand why we treat them the same way.

It's good to keep it fresh in people's minds
that there was never a criminal investigation performed following the destruction of the 3 WTC towers on 9/11, and there are still many unanswered questions.

We are the citizen journalists and investigators who will always pursue truth and justice, despite being labelled 'conspiracy theorists'.

View attachment 448585
We must applaud Mr. Richard Gage and his colleagues, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, for their tenacity in seeking to answer lingering questions concerning the total destruction of the World Trade Center complex, in particular Buildings 1, 2, and 7.

Give it up, dude.

All the conspiracy nuts are into QAnon now.

Didn't you get the memo?

It's good to keep it fresh in people's minds
that there was never a criminal investigation performed following the destruction of the 3 WTC towers on 9/11, and there are still many unanswered questions.

We are the citizen journalists and investigators who will always pursue truth and justice, despite being labelled 'conspiracy theorists'.

View attachment 448585
We must applaud Mr. Richard Gage and his colleagues, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, for their tenacity in seeking to answer lingering questions concerning the total destruction of the World Trade Center complex, in particular Buildings 1, 2, and 7.

Give it up, dude.

All the conspiracy nuts are into QAnon now.

Didn't you get the memo?
So now even 9/11 is exclusively a right wing conspiracy theory ?

.....With half of the structural supports of the WTC on the OUTSIDE of the building,
Now you're just making shit up as you go ? Anything to clutter up the thread and keep getting that last word in right ?

The main structural columns were inside the 2 twin towers around the elevator shafts. The outer walls were designed to bear the weight of the outer floor space only.

The thermite charges were wrapped around the core columns at strategic points such as ;View attachment 449052
And we know from several witnesses there were basement explosions.
You would be surprised how flimsy looking those outer wall column floor load connections look. I was on the unfinished 86th floor of the new WTC back in 2012.
We had to take a wooden elevator to get up that high.

Yet no counterpoints are offered, thus as usual 9/11 truther's have nothing.

Not going away, I will watch you struggle as you make a fool of yourself with your hostile replies.
Not another agent.
How many of you worthless fucks are there ?

That is interesting. Has anyone explained away those explosions? I have never gotten into the 9/11 conspiracy stuff before.

That is interesting. Has anyone explained away those explosions? I have never gotten into the 9/11 conspiracy stuff before.
No. As far as I know this is the only video of it close enough to see the detonations and windows blowing out before the collapse. Don't be surprised if Youtube removes it.....it's on my own videos now. I save all this stuff.

You would be surprised how flimsy looking those outer wall column floor load connections look. I was on the unfinished 86th floor of the new WTC back in 2012.
We had to take a wooden elevator to get up that high.
I haven't been to the city since 1981, but spent hours and hours farting around at the WTC ....here's a coincidence --my Uncle Bob worked on the 86th floor (North Tower). Luckily evenings -he was on Wall Street eating breakfast when the first plane hit.

The point I was gonna make is that if you've been there and realize how truly enormous the towers were, common sense will tell you --2 planes didn't bring them down.

I will say this.

Even though I will never stop asking questions, I don't expect many answers.

In fact, we'll probably sooner know who killed JFK than what really happened on 9/11. Which means never.
1611858534833.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back