The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven done more than you.

Vietually every post youm have made on this thread is fictional
Those nano-thermite dust particles
are beginning to slur your speech a bit, Soupy.

There wasn't any thermite in the buildings.. That's one of those crackpot lies promoted by computer nerds calling themselves
Here's something I haven't heard yet. I knew about some involvement including the companies hired to cut up the steel and ship it to China asap.

– Over 100 Mossad agents were arrested before and after 911, but quietly sent back to Israel;

Did you graduate high school?

9/11 NANO-THERMITE DEBUNKED | 9/11 DISINFO DEBUNKED
9/11 DISINFO DEBUNKED › 2012 › 09 › 11 › 911-nano-thermite-debunked
Sep 11, 2012 · After extensive study of the WTC dust and red-gray particles found within it, accredited forensic scientist Dr. James Millette has conclusively demonstratedthat the particles are NOT thermite in any shape, form, or function. “The red/gray chips found in the WTC dust at

engineers.

There wasn't any thermite in the buildings.. That's one of those crackpot lies promoted by computer nerds calling themselves
Here's something I haven't heard yet. I knew about some involvement including the companies hired to cut up the steel and ship it to China asap.

– Over 100 Mossad agents were arrested before and after 911, but quietly sent back to Israel;

Sep 11, 2012 · After extensive study of the WTC dust and red-gray particles found within it, accredited forensic scientist Dr. James Millette has conclusively demonstratedthat the particles are NOT thermite in any shape, form, or function. “The red/gray chips found in the WTC dust at

engineers.
Not debunked, Skippy.
Never even investigated.

Are you familiar with the architect of the WTC? Do you know Yamasaki's other buildings? Are you familiar with the construction? Do you realize aluminum burns?
Now I know you're just an uninformed smartass.

The towers were cantilevered off a central core and were clad in an Aluminum skin...Of course you know it would sway five feet in any direction. It was a willow reed of a building. Did you ever actually go inside it?

The towers were cantilevered off a central core and were clad in an Aluminum skin...Of course you know it would sway five feet in any direction. It was a willow reed of a building. Did you ever actually go inside it?
Been there many times in the 70's and 80's.
I've flown paper airplanes off the North Tower roof before, and I've studied the video footage of them being built----and there is NO WAY planes caused them to collapse straight down in near freefall acceleration without those inner columns being compromised.

The top floors of each tower would have collapsed away from the impact points---not straight down. Newton's laws of physics deem it impossible.
NIST is lying.

I've flown paper airplanes off the North Tower roof before, and I've studied the video footage of them being built----and there is NO WAY planes caused them to collapse straight down in near freefall acceleration without those inner columns being compromised.

The top floors of each tower would have collapsed away from the impact points---not straight down. Newton's laws of physics deem it impossible.
NIST is lying.
Visiting them proves nothing and you are leaving out the fires yes it happened because of tha aircraft and resulting fire.

Newtons law of physics dictates that they fell the way they did..

You need to learn what newton said you are massively ignorant

you are massively ignorant
Yeah...that's what it is.
fun34.jpg

engineers.
Not debunked, Skippy.
Never even investigated.
Yes debunked andm irrefutably debunked.

Not only were they proven to not be thermite they were proven to have been from random dust. No one collected dust from WTC and maintained a chain of custody. The twoofers siumply said " here's some dust from wtc " .

Worthless and proven so.

Not only were they proven to not be thermite they were proven to have been from random dust. No one collected dust from WTC and maintained a chain of custody. The twoofers siumply said " here's some dust from wtc " .

Worthless and proven so.
The samples are verified and the chain of custody is
secure.

NIST is lying.

The buildings were not knocked OVER...They fell DOWN.. That how gravity works. The planes damaged the spines...

Worthless and proven so.
secure.

Don't lie.. It never helps.

Worthless and proven so.
secure.

All lies they have been proven to NOT be thermitrre and there never was a chain of custody to BE secure.

These samples were found sitting on a shelf in a closet years after 911 and ASSUMED to have been from WTC.

You are lying out right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back