The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I f I suddenly go away and stop posting here, it probably means they 'Michael Hastings-ed ' me.

About 300 views a day.
This thread has drawn more attention than most
'conspiracy theory' threads. Good.

Or is Big Brother watching me now ?
1611867203777.png

1611867139185.png

It's good to keep it fresh in people's minds
that there was never a criminal investigation performed following the destruction of the 3 WTC towers on 9/11, and there are still many unanswered questions.

We are the citizen journalists and investigators who will always pursue truth and justice, despite being labelled 'conspiracy theorists'.

View attachment 448585
We must applaud Mr. Richard Gage and his colleagues, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, for their tenacity in seeking to answer lingering questions concerning the total destruction of the World Trade Center complex, in particular Buildings 1, 2, and 7.

Here's something I haven't heard yet. I knew about some involvement including the companies hired to cut up the steel and ship it to China asap.

– Over 100 Mossad agents were arrested before and after 911, but quietly sent back to Israel;

Last edited:
Here's something I haven't heard yet. I knew about some involvement including the companies hired to cut up the steel and ship it to China asap.

– Over 100 Mossad agents were arrested before and after 911, but quietly sent back to Israel;

I just found that website and their is a vast array of information on it about everything. But yea, I have no doubts 911 was planned just like this scamdemic was planned.

View attachment 451831
You'll wake up Sunsettommy , Skylar
Soupnazi630
and the rest of the truth patrol. View attachment 451833

Excellent video.

They think they are the truth patrol, but all they push is the narratives that the Cabal want them to push. In other words they believe all the propaganda and are literally under mind control and they think the shadows on the wall are all there is.

I just found that website and their is a vast array of information on it about everything. But yea, I have no doubts 911 was planned just like this scamdemic was planned.
Of course it was planned. By Bin Laden and others.

There is no evidence whatsoever supporting the idiotic inside job cover up fantasies.

Angello has failed massively across this entire thread and has done nothing but repeat long debunked lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back