The Media & Establishment Witch Hunt Of Donald Trump Trying To Brand Him A Racist

Is President Trump A Racist?

• Yes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • I am Confused by The Biased Reporting of The Media & Comments By His Detractors & Don't Kno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Donald Trump on Charlottesville: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on the German invasion of Poland and the allied response: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."
still doesn't make any sense your point.

Your point doesn't make any sense. Trump read that statement from a teleprompter and contradicted himself 24 hours later.
here's trump in 2000.

"February 14, 2000, interview with NBC on a rumored presidential run with the Reform Party: ‘A bigot, a racist, a problem’

TRUMP: Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined – a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party. Buchanan’s a disaster, as we’ve, you know, covered. Jesse’s a terrific guy who just left the party. And he, you know, it’s unfortunate, but he just left the party. He’s going to be doing his Independence Party from Minnesota. And he’s a terrific guy and a terrific governor, and he’s got a great future. And I’ve always said, Matt, that I would run if I thought I could win, and in order to win… "

Donald Trump on Charlottesville: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on the German invasion of Poland and the allied response: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Your point doesn't make any sense. Trump read that statement from a teleprompter and contradicted himself 24 hours later.
here's trump in 2000.

"February 14, 2000, interview with NBC on a rumored presidential run with the Reform Party: ‘A bigot, a racist, a problem’

TRUMP: Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined – a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party. Buchanan’s a disaster, as we’ve, you know, covered. Jesse’s a terrific guy who just left the party. And he, you know, it’s unfortunate, but he just left the party. He’s going to be doing his Independence Party from Minnesota. And he’s a terrific guy and a terrific governor, and he’s got a great future. And I’ve always said, Matt, that I would run if I thought I could win, and in order to win… "
Here's Trump in 2016:

TRUMP: Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. OK? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know.

CNN.com - Transcripts

To the Numbskull who tried to say Jackson was called a Jackass by his Political Opponents and not because he was a Bigot, and a Racist?
His Political Opponents were ABOLISHIONISTS! Jackson was Genocidal towards Indians and Oppressive towards Slaves, and his Policies put in Place by him and The Democrat Party who held The Majority in CONGRESS to HALT THE PHASING OUT OF SLAVERY IN THE US LEAD TO THE CIVIL WAR!

ANDREW JACKSON IN PROCLAMATION REGARDING NULLIFICATION

By the time he was elected president, Jackson was a wealthy slave owner. His slaves were the source of his wealth, and when he died, over 150 slaves were working his plantation, The Hermitage, and other properties. Like many wealthy plantation owners, he was a slave trader as well as an owner—he bought and sold slaves throughout his lifetime.

The future prez was known for using the whip on "rebellious" slaves, and in 1804, he offered a $50 reward in the newspaper for a runaway slave and "ten dollars extra, for every hundred lashes any person will give him, to the amount of three hundred" (source). In 1821, he ordered his nephew to give a female slave 50 lashes if she persisted in "putting on some airs" (source).

During Jackson's presidency, abolitionist sentiment was growing in the north.
These abolitionists were more radical than their earlier counterparts; they wanted slavery ended immediately and sent constant petitions to Congress about it. They flooded southern post offices with anti-slavery literature. Jackson allowed postmasters to refuse to deliver the abolitionist literature—he even encouraged Congress to pass a bill prohibiting its distribution. The Senate eventually passed a bill prohibiting postmasters from detaining the mail, but it didn't do anything to prevent the southern states to nullify that law.

In 1835, the slavery issue popped up again when abolitionists pressed Congress about making slavery illegal in the District of Columbia and federal territories. The feds couldn't do anything about the states, but what about in federal territories like D.C.? The upshot was a "gag rule" passed in 1836 that prohibited the topic of abolition of slavery in the U.S. to even come up on the floor of the House of Representatives.

Yep, that really happened.

Jackson had spent much of his military career in battle against the Creek and Cherokee tribes in Georgia and Alabama. In 1814, after the Battle of Horseshoe Bend that killed 800 Indian warriors, he forced them to sign a treaty in a land grab that opened up about 23 million acres of Indian-held land for white settlers. It got him a promotion to Major General of the U.S. Army. When he invaded Florida in 1817 while chasing runaway slaves, he burned Seminole villages along the way and forced the tribes into a reservation in the center of the state.

Between 1814 and 1824, General Jackson arranged nine of the Indian treaties that annexed tribal lands in the east in exchange for lands in the west. The tribes had little choice in the matter if they wanted to retain what lands they could and avoid being attacked by white settlers (source). Residents of the southeast U.S. would get their land to plant cotton (on the backs of slaves, of course), and the Indian nations would live in bliss—far, far away from them.

Yeah, how'd that work out?

It didn't get any better when Jackson became president.

Since the founding of the Republic, Indian tribes had always been viewed by the federal government as a major obstacle to westward expansion, but earlier presidents hadn't done much about it. Andrew Jackson would change that.

As the population of the south grew, settlers pressured the federal government to get rid of the tribes residing there so they could plant cotton. Jackson supported the appropriation of tribal territories; he stood by as Georgia overruled a Supreme Court decision that acknowledged the Cherokee as a sovereign nation who were entitled to their lands. Jackson was alleged to have said, "Chief Justice John Marshall has made his decision, let's see him try to enforce it" (source).

In May, 1830, after three months of Congressional debate, Jackson signed into law the Indian Removal Act, which forced relocation of the tribes west of the Mississippi in exchange for their land within the boundaries of the states. In his annual address to Congress, Jackson said:

It gives me pleasure to announce to Congress that the benevolent policy of the Government, steadily pursued for nearly thirty years, in relation to the removal of the Indians beyond the white settlements is approaching to a happy consummation. Two important tribes have accepted the provision made for their removal at the last session of Congress, and it is believed that their example will induce the remaining tribes also to seek the same obvious advantages.

Andrew Jackson in Proclamation Regarding Nullification

Last edited:

here's trump in 2000.

Here's Trump in 2016:

TRUMP: Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. OK? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know.

CNN.com - Transcripts
trump in 2000

seems he didn't wish to discuss him eh? he is irrelevant to him.

In 2000, Trump called Duke for what he is, and lost the Reform Party nomination.

In 2016, Trump pretended not to know what Duke is, and he won the votes of all the bigots all the way to the White House.

here's trump in 2000.

Here's Trump in 2016:

CNN.com - Transcripts
trump in 2000

Here's Trump in 2016:

CNN.com - Transcripts

here's trump in 2000.

Here's Trump in 2016:

CNN.com - Transcripts
Yes he didn't personally know David Duke. TRUE. And He denounced David DUKE.....MULTIPLE TIMES...over 26 years. TRUE.
When are you going to denounce your hero Vladimir Putin?

In 2000, Trump called Duke for what he is, and lost the Reform Party nomination.

In 2016, Trump pretended not to know what Duke is, and he won the votes of all the bigots all the way to the White House.
obvious he didn't want to discuss him, he is irrelevant to him. he already identified who he was in 2000. sorry.

Trump is the classic huckster, who sticks his finger in the wind and knows exactly what the majority of the rubes want.

And then he sells them a forgery.

He didn't lose the nomination, he quit the party just like Ventura did because The Reform Party allowed David Duke to join it.

Trump is the classic huckster, who sticks his finger in the wind and knows exactly what the majority of the rubes want.

This is why you are on IGNORE, because you are not here to learn about issues and discuss them.
You are a classic hate filled Troll.

here's trump in 2000.

Here's Trump in 2016:

CNN.com - Transcripts
trump in 2000

Here's Trump in 2016:

CNN.com - Transcripts
a nothing burger since he already explained who duke was to him. next

obvious he didn't want to discuss him, he is irrelevant to him. he already identified who he was in 2000. sorry.
In 2000, Trump was "very pro-choice".

In 2007, Trump the registered Democrat wanted to impeach Bush and cut and run from Iraq.

In his books, Trump calls for an Assault Weapons Ban and universal healthcare.

Tell us why this far left history of Donald Trump was not a massive poison pill, and why you chose him over several ACTUAL conservatives for the Republican candidate?

I know why.

It's because Trump knew all you bigots wanted to hear about was Mexicans and Muslims.

That's why you have let him slide for breaking every other promise he spat into your faces.

he is as honest as anyone I follow. it's funny all of the make believe you all wish to write about him. 26 years he has denounced the white supremacists and kkk and david duke and on and on. and yet to you, he never ever made a comment. not sure what that makes you other than a liar and a bigot bully.

In 2000, Trump was "very pro-choice".

In 2007, Trump the registered Democrat wanted to impeach Bush and cut and run from Iraq.

In his books, Trump calls for an Assault Weapons Ban and universal healthcare.

Tell us why this far left history of Donald Trump was not a massive poison pill, and why you chose him over several ACTUAL conservatives for the Republican candidate?

I know why.

It's because Trump knew all you bigots wanted to hear about was Mexicans and Muslims.

That's why you have let him slide for breaking every other promise he spat into your faces.
Trump hasn't changed his stance on any of what you think he has.

president trump intentionally branded himself as a racist in the beginning of the primaries...and continues to do so....whether he really is one or not.... I dunno yet....it's hard to tell with him....it seems to be ''show business''?

president trump intentionally branded himself as a racist in the beginning of the primaries...and continues to do so....whether he really is one or not.... I dunno yet....it's hard to tell with him....it seems to be ''show business''?
the unencrypted text from your post is this:

"Care4all is an alt left who opposes america being great, I can't beat trump fairly so I will lie about things he never ever said and make shit up about many other things so I can persuade you to follow care4all."

ah got it now.

QUOTE, LINK & STFU

Why don't you just delete your account since you aren't here for honest and truthful debates?

WTF are you talking about "he intentionally branded himself as a racist in the primaries"?

BRANDED?

By who? YOU?

And funny you would use a RACIST Harmful and BIGOTED word like "BRANDED" which is about THE MOST INHUMANE THING you can do to anyone.

YET THE MAN WHO MADE THE JACKASS THE SYMBOL of YOUR PARTY DID IT REGULARLY TO His 150 Slaves.

Last edited:

"Care4all is an alt left who opposes america being great, I can't beat trump fairly so I will lie about things he never ever said and make shit up about many other things so I can persuade you to follow care4all."

ah got it now.
:rofl:

okee dokie! :rolleyes:

ah got it now.
:rofl:

okee dokie! :rolleyes:
you're welcome. you should turn off your encryption and let everyone know how you really feel.

Forum List

Back