The Life of Jesus

Read the scriptures, in the Book of Isaiah (53:9) the Bible states that the Messiah would not lie. Even as a child Jesus had the "essence" of His Father in being God in the Flesh. Yet in being the son of His mother He was the Son of Man and was tempted in all ways like every other human on earth can be tempted (Heb. 4:15)....but He did not sin (to address your question, no He did not lie).

I don't remember ever asking if He ever lied. :/

The fall of Adam did 2 things.
bring
1. sin into the world
2. Death.
For this debt to be paid for it had to be done by someone who was not subject to sin, and not subject to death
Jesus accomplished both.
Jesus was perfect in every way.
For this debt to be paid for it had to be done by someone who was not subject to sin, and not subject to death
Jesus accomplished both.
Jesus was perfect in every way.

a&e chose to control their own destiny which for remission would require triumph over sin as what the 1st century person accomplished in their lifetime and saw the hopelessness of humanities condition at that time - slavery for one - and was willing to sacrifice their life to make life better for everyone. their death represents liberation theology, they chose to die for.

purity is what they accomplished, sinliness is not the same as never being in error - no such thing as perfection exists.

I don't remember ever asking if He ever lied. :/
No cognition to logic and reason? I don't remember that I asked you for permission. You asked about the early life of the Christ and possible actions without sinning. What is the most common form of SIN learned by a child? :dunno: "I didn't do that...................." :abgg2q.jpg: Deflection of personal responsibility via the transmission that is a LIE. Accordingly, there is no sin possible by a child that has yet to reach the age of reason/accountability. The reason there is no chronological history of the Christ until it is demonstrated that He reached this age of reason at the young age of 12. (Luke 2:39-52)

The scriptures simply point out that even through Jesus was God incarnate, the humanity within Him was tempted in every way as any human is tempted to sin. (Hebrews 4:15) Was Jesus tempted to sin........every day of His life while on earth.

He prayed until His sweat turned to blood in order to combat this human temptation to sin. (Luke 22:40-44). Thus, Jesus was a babe, a child, an adolescent, and an adult.......just as every human that was ever born, and tempted to sin every day of His life, yet sinned not. Jesus was lacking no trait that is exampled in humanity......He wept (John 11:35), He rejoiced (Luke 10:21), He mourned (John 11:35), He suffered, the Cross..............finally, He died and proclaimed "......it is finished" (John 19:30). What was finished, His mission as a Human in becoming the perfect sacrificial lamb without spot nor blemish.....the only human to ever walk this life of humanity and SIN NOT. It is finished is referring to the fact His, birth, life, death and resurrection was the fulfillment to the Letter of the Old Law, ending it at the cross. (Matt. 5:17-19) Making way for a New Testament of Grace (a new covenant between man and God as prophesied in Jer. 31:31-34).

Last edited:
I don't remember that I asked you for permission.

Permission for what? You don't need my permission for anything I was just pointing that out for the record. You were lying when you said that I was calling Christ a liar. Or at least that's what it sounded like you were accusing me of.

New Topics

Forum List

Back