The Kraken Kracks

The Court of Claims judge noted Michigan law doesnā€™t clearly define what it means for a signature to ā€œagreeā€ or ā€œagree sufficiently.ā€
More matching than non matching features I would think. You should contact that judge to clear the
matter up for you.
Murray noted in his opinion that Genetski, however, never claimed the ā€œguidance caused him to accept a signature that he believed was invalid.ā€

That article is nothing but propaganda. How many times you need to be told?

Once by someone who matters.

But while I have your attention Iā€™ve been asking whether or not you agree that Michigan had to deal with 60% of the votes coming in by mail. And it was impossible getting the vote count all in before midnight on election night because Republicans refused to start counting the votes prior to 7 PM on election day.

Do you want an explanation on what caused the anomaly on election night in Michigan or do you just want to call it fraud, be done with it, and then hide from the facts that prove that it wasnā€™t?

Itā€™s not propaganda to state that 60% of the votes came in by mail and then that delayed the counting if that is the truth and you are willing to recognize the truth.

Sidney Powell just admitted everything she said was a lie. Grow a set of balls and admit you believed her lies and were wrong.
What is your claim based on? Some unknown woman's twitter post?
I'm afraid you need some real verified evidence to make the claims you are making.
This isn't CNN or the NY Times where you can make any claim you like.

You are so desperate to hold onto the lies.

It's just pathetic.

Will you believer CBS News?

How about Newsweek?

If you don't like those sources, here's a simple search on sydney powell. Pick the news source you like best:

I know people can post link after link. True and credible source after true and credible source.

You will never believe it.

Which is just one of the many reasons why people are laughing at you and your total stupidity.

The president asked them about allegations of fraud, and the legislators told him about various probes they had authorized to look into reports of irregularities. But Trump, perhaps sensing the nervous reticence of his guests, did not make the ask they feared. As the meeting went on, it became apparent to some people in the room that more than anything, Trump had called his Michigan allies to Washington to get an honest assessment of what had happened there. He wanted to know if there was any pathway to victory. They told him there was not.

ā€œI donā€™t get it,ā€ the president said, venting confusion and frustration. ā€œAll these other Republicans, all over the country, they all win their races. And Iā€™m the only guy that loses?ā€

BlueHand.jpg
SEND OVER TO THE
BlueAnon.jpg
PURE FICTION SECTION

PURE FICTION

I will ask you again. Is it true that 60% of Michigan voters voted by mail? Is it also true that Republicans rejected Democrat request to start counting absentee ballots prior to the election.

That obstruction is what caused the anomaly because it takes much longer time to count absentee ballots. Let me know if You think any of that is fiction. If you think it is youā€™re just a goldang liar.

No reasonable person would conclude.....
We are talking about Republican voters who believe

President Obama was secretly born in Kenya and faked his birth certificate

Hillary Clinton murdered Seth Rich and ran a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor.

That 5 million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary

So Sidney Powell believes THESE people would not believe that Dominion built a vote switching machine?

No reasonable person would conclude.....
We are talking about Republican voters who believe

President Obama was secretly born in Kenya and faked his birth certificate

Hillary Clinton murdered Seth Rich and ran a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor.

That 5 million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary

So Sidney Powell believes THESE people would not believe that Dominion built a vote switching machine?
Republican logiks.

This is not backtracking. This is not an admission that she didnā€™t really believe her own accusations against Dominion Voting Systems, nor does it indicate she was lying to everyone about ā€œThe Kraken.ā€ The buzz going around on social media from both sides are based on the isolated statements and context added by whoever is sharing it. But the truth is very clear. She is fighting a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit. It is incumbent on her attorneys to demonstrate defamation was neither intended nor did it occur based on Powellā€™s statements.

So, once again a narrative not based on fact but conjecture. A nothing burger a nothing thread. The end.
Third, and this is very important, she made her claims against Dominion Voting Systems based on facts that she disclosed in her lawsuit.

LOLOLOL

Those facts were based on lies created by Powell which intentionally conflated Dominion with Smartmatic, an entirely different and unrelated company.

Nice to see your source's admission her claims actually were statements of fact.
Your crap about Powell is nothing more than Leftist propaganda. Like usual, it is not based on fact it is based on opinion. Thread closed, Assflap.
LOLOL

Too bad for you -- the thread is not closed.

She now admits what she said shouldn't be taken as factual. You know, the same thing your betters have been telling you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

This is not an admission that she didnā€™t really believe her own accusations against Dominion Voting Systems, nor does it indicate she was lying to everyone about ā€œThe Kraken.ā€
Her fucking DEFENSE...is that no reasonable person should have believed her.

Of course that leaves most of you folks out
Read the article. You are letting someone tell you what she said. You are used to others doing your thinking for you.
LOLOLOL

The epitome of irony. That would be you accusing Lesh of needing others to do his thinking for him as you promote an article by noqreport which did your thinking for you.

Murray determined the guidelines fell within the definition of an administrative rule and therefore should have been approved through the formal rule-making process, which requires multiple steps.
Great. What about my post? You've done nothing to change the fact that Jocelyn Benson was censured by a Michigan judge for instructing clerks to presume absentee and other mail in ballots are authentic and no steps need be or should be taken to authenticate signatures.

You've done a great job dancing around and obfuscating the point of the judge's ruling. Otherwise, not
so much.
Now you're flat out lying. She never instructed anyone to ignore signatures altogether. She gave instructions to accept signatures with "more matching features than nonmatching features." The judge ruled she lacked the authority to unilaterally make such a rule.

Last edited:
The Court of Claims judge noted Michigan law doesnā€™t clearly define what it means for a signature to ā€œagreeā€ or ā€œagree sufficiently.ā€
More matching than non matching features I would think. You should contact that judge to clear the
matter up for you.
Dumbfuck, that was the instruction she gave the clerks. You're such an idiot, you're now saying the law should say what she said.

Last edited:
matter up for you.
Dumbfuck, that was the instruction she gave the clerks. You're such an idiot, you're now saying the law should say what she said.

Hahahaha

The quote came from his own link.

matter up for you.

Hahahaha

The quote came from his own link.
These Qultists are stupid beyond belief.

Which is just one of the many reasons why people are laughing at you and your total stupidity.
What people? Partisan slugs like yourself?
There is no point in me repeating what has already been posted.
Just read post #299 if you want my reply in a very concise well written form.

Taking an out of context sentence as regurgitated in a tweet
or used by the Government Approved media (in this case CBS) is dishonest and I've already posted myself
warnings from mainstream leftist sources about Dominion and their duplicitous untrustworthy
product so it's not as if people haven't been warned long ago and know all about how Dominion
does their dirty work.

What people? Partisan slugs like yourself?
There is no point in me repeating what has already been posted.
Just read post #299 if you want my reply in a very concise well written form.

Taking an out of context sentence as regurgitated in a tweet
or used by the Government Approved media (in this case CBS) is dishonest and I've already posted myself
warnings from mainstream leftist sources about Dominion and their duplicitous untrustworthy
product so it's not as if people haven't been warned long ago and know all about how Dominion
does their dirty work.
Imbecile, there's nothing untrustworthy about their product, which passed audits in a couple of states so far.

You're what's untrustworthy. You're the one spreading lies you can't show contain an ounce of fact.

PURE FICTION

I will ask you again. Is it true that 60% of Michigan voters voted by mail? Is it also true that Republicans rejected Democrat request to start counting absentee ballots prior to the election.

That obstruction is what caused the anomaly because it takes much longer time to count absentee ballots. Let me know if You think any of that is fiction. If you think it is youā€™re just a goldang liar.

PURE FICTION
BlueHand.jpg
BlueAnon.jpg
One item blamed on the GOP and only 24 or more other things yet to go! :eusa_doh::21:

Forum List

Back