The Kraken Kracks

This is not backtracking. This is not an admission that she didnā€™t really believe her own accusations against Dominion Voting Systems, nor does it indicate she was lying to everyone about ā€œThe Kraken.ā€ The buzz going around on social media from both sides are based on the isolated statements and context added by whoever is sharing it. But the truth is very clear. She is fighting a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit. It is incumbent on her attorneys to demonstrate defamation was neither intended nor did it occur based on Powellā€™s statements.

So, once again a narrative not based on fact but conjecture. A nothing burger a nothing thread. The end.
Third, and this is very important, she made her claims against Dominion Voting Systems based on facts that she disclosed in her lawsuit.

LOLOLOL

Those facts were based on lies created by Powell which intentionally conflated Dominion with Smartmatic, an entirely different and unrelated company.

Nice to see your source's admission her claims actually were statements of fact.

This is not backtracking. This is not an admission that she didnā€™t really believe her own accusations against Dominion Voting Systems, nor does it indicate she was lying to everyone about ā€œThe Kraken.ā€ The buzz going around on social media from both sides are based on the isolated statements and context added by whoever is sharing it. But the truth is very clear. She is fighting a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit. It is incumbent on her attorneys to demonstrate defamation was neither intended nor did it occur based on Powellā€™s statements.

So, once again a narrative not based on fact but conjecture. A nothing burger a nothing thread. The end.
Third, and this is very important, she made her claims against Dominion Voting Systems based on facts that she disclosed in her lawsuit.

LOLOLOL

Those facts were based on lies created by Powell which intentionally conflated Dominion with Smartmatic, an entirely different and unrelated company.

Nice to see your source's admission her claims actually were statements of fact.
Your crap about Powell is nothing more than Leftist propaganda. Like usual, it is not based on fact it is based on opinion. Thread closed, Assflap.

This is not an admission that she didnā€™t really believe her own accusations against Dominion Voting Systems, nor does it indicate she was lying to everyone about ā€œThe Kraken.ā€
Her fucking DEFENSE...is that no reasonable person should have believed her.

Of course that leaves most of you folks out

This is not an admission that she didnā€™t really believe her own accusations against Dominion Voting Systems, nor does it indicate she was lying to everyone about ā€œThe Kraken.ā€
Her fucking DEFENSE...is that no reasonable person should have believed her.

Of course that leaves most of you folks out
Read the article. You are letting someone tell you what she said. You are used to others doing your thinking for you.

Murray determined the guidelines fell within the definition of an administrative rule and therefore should have been approved through the formal rule-making process, which requires multiple steps.
Great. What about my post? You've done nothing to change the fact that Jocelyn Benson was censured by a Michigan judge for instructing clerks to presume absentee and other mail in ballots are authentic and no steps need be or should be taken to authenticate signatures.

You've done a great job dancing around and obfuscating the point of the judge's ruling. Otherwise, not
so much.

HEREā€™s what I get from your link;
Department of State spokesperson Jake Rollow said Lyons and Johnsonā€™s allegations are false: The absentee voter application has been available on the stateā€™s website for years, ā€œso mailing it does not pose any additional security risk,ā€ he wrote in an email to Bridge. Automatic voter registration helps identify non-citizens and those who have moved out of state who are on the voter rolls by checking their eligibility every time they have a transaction with the Department of State about their personal ID, he added.
Benson "is using data and best practices developed over decades in other states to make our elections more modern, secure and accessible,ā€ Rollow said.
Republican claims of the ā€˜appearanceā€™ violating the law ate disputed.

So can you agree that 60 percent of Michigan votes cast were mailed. And
Republicans blocked early counting making it impossible to have the voters choice called on election night?

Florida counts mail-in votes early. The race was called in election night. Trump won. No anomaly.
So that's what Benson underling Jake Rollow at the Michigan Secretary of State's office claims?
Great. Go tell it to the judge that ruled otherwise.

The trump people will never get it.

These are the same people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

They will go to their graves repeating the lies.
Like Trump's supposed collusion with Putin that Robert Mueller failed to validate after two years of investigation and millions of dollars down a rat hole? I know what you mean.

That lie is repeated here every single day.

Last edited:
Do you have evidence that there was actual
encouragement that forced peopl to lie and commit voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential election?
You mean me personally? I have the judge's ruling that stated Jocelyn Benson instructed clerks that
processed all the thousands of mail in ballots in the 2020 election to presume people's signatures attesting
to the authenticity of their statements were all valid and true.

This is like instructing a jury in a criminal case to presume everything a defendant claims is fact and to be
believed as fact. Not every ethical, is it.

Very nice. Just want to know if you agree that 60 percent of Michiganders who voted mailed their votes in? Do you duspute that or do you agree?
If you really want to get to the bottom of Michigan and their voting anomalies you should start with the
George Soros sponsored Secretary of State, Jocelyn Benson, and her illegal changes of election law which
have been made without sanction of the Michigan legislature and which would appear to violate state law.

Once all that is addressed you can address mail in ballots in Michigan. Benson illegally instructed state clerks
to simply presume signatures on absentee ballots are all proper and legal. That's Benson
legitimizing election fraud through the misused authority of her office.
This woman should be doing jail time or at the
least, be removed from her office for that bit of election fraud which undoubtedly encouraged people
to lie and commit voter fraud. That's the whole point.

In jail for what, your hurt feelings? She broke a rule, not a law. There is no law in that state for determining what constitutes a valid signature.

She made a rule to clarify that grey area in the law.
You've done nothing to change the fact that Jocelyn Benson was censured by a Michigan judge for instructing clerks to presume absentee and other mail in ballots are authentic and no steps need be or should be taken to authenticate signatures.

Completely false.

Bensonā€™s office said ā€œthat signature review ā€˜begins with the presumption thatā€™ the signature on an absent voter ballot application or envelope is valid,ā€ Murray wrote. The Secretary of Stateā€™s instructions to clerks further said signatures with any ā€œredeeming qualitiesā€ -- described as those having ā€œsimilar distinctive flourishesā€ or those with ā€œmore matching features than nonmatching featuresā€ -- should be validated. Only signatures with ā€œmultiple significant and obviousā€ inconsistencies should be questioned, Benson advised, according to the judgeā€™s analysis of the rule.

The current law states any signatures on applications or return envelopes that donā€™t ā€œagree sufficientlyā€ with the voter signature on file should be rejected.

The Court of Claims judge noted Michigan law doesnā€™t clearly define what it means for a signature to ā€œagreeā€ or ā€œagree sufficiently.ā€

The Court of Claims judge noted Michigan law doesnā€™t clearly define what it means for a signature to ā€œagreeā€ or ā€œagree sufficiently.ā€
More matching than non matching features I would think. You should contact that judge to clear the
matter up for you.

This is like instructing a jury in a criminal case to presume everything a defendant claims is fact and to be
Well not exactly. As I understand it and I could be wrong but these are signatures that are on request for absentee ballot and not on the actual ballots themselves when the people vote.And they have to provide the last four digits of their Social Security number which is a further check. And I also understand that on the voting ballots the signatures are checked against the Signatures on the voters registration rolls.

What I do understand is that the election in Michigan went ahead and all the rules for recording counting of ballots with democrat and a republican Poll Watchers took place the same as usual.

I will listen to you your explanation as to what I am missing here but my my overall goal is to find out where was the actual fraud in the Michigan election not just that there could potentially be fraud in the Michigan election.

Last edited:
encouragement that forced peopl to lie and commit voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential election?
You mean me personally? I have the judge's ruling that stated Jocelyn Benson instructed clerks that
processed all the thousands of mail in ballots in the 2020 election to presume people's signatures attesting

Completely false.

Bensonā€™s office said ā€œthat signature review ā€˜begins with the presumption thatā€™ the signature on an absent voter ballot application or envelope is valid,ā€ Murray wrote. The Secretary of Stateā€™s instructions to clerks further said signatures with any ā€œredeeming qualitiesā€ -- described as those having ā€œsimilar distinctive flourishesā€ or those with ā€œmore matching features than nonmatching featuresā€ -- should be validated. Only signatures with ā€œmultiple significant and obviousā€ inconsistencies should be questioned, Benson advised, according to the judgeā€™s analysis of the rule.
More matching than non matching features I would think. You should contact that judge to clear the
matter up for you.

So they do have to visually match signatures. Sounds reasonable, but it could be 60-40 or 70-30. Each district's clerk decides, instead of a consistent rule across the state, for now.

My bigger issue is the hyperbole, conflating this rule or clarification into a charge that it was an illegal change in the election laws of the state.

Completely false.

matter up for you.

So they do have to visually match signatures. Sounds reasonable, but it could be 60-40 or 70-30. Each district's clerk decides, instead of a consistent rule across the state, for now.

My bigger issue is the hyperbole, conflating this rule or clarification into a charge that it was an illegal change in the election laws of the state.

Very well said and I appreciate you explaining this matter so I would not have to dig into it.

now we wait and see what EAB has to say.

Deprogramming Confederates Part 6

vote counting stopped for a few hours, then all of a sudden

Dominion needs to be held accountable.

Science and statistics proves Dems cheated and stole the election.

Its just who controls the message.

Worse, when they're lying, scum, demonRATS to begin with.

Stupid goat,

Blatant and massive election fraud.

An election is stolen and most of America doesn't care. Wow, just wow!

The late Hugo Chavez

And where is your commentary in the OP?

thats how it happened

Republicans Chatfield and Shirkey, were the two state legislative leaders who were summoned to Washington for a meeting with Trump. He wanted to know if there was any pathway to victory. They told him there was not.

The president asked them about allegations of fraud, and the legislators told him about various probes they had authorized to look into reports of irregularities. But Trump, perhaps sensing the nervous reticence of his guests, did not make the ask they feared. As the meeting went on, it became apparent to some people in the room that more than anything, Trump had called his Michigan allies to Washington to get an honest assessment of what had happened there. He wanted to know if there was any pathway to victory. They told him there was not.​

ā€œI donā€™t get it,ā€ the president said, venting confusion and frustration. ā€œAll these other Republicans, all over the country, they all win their races. And Iā€™m the only guy that loses?ā€​

Deprogramming Confederates Part 6

vote counting stopped for a few hours, then all of a sudden

Dominion needs to be held accountable.

Science and statistics proves Dems cheated and stole the election.

Its just who controls the message.

Worse, when they're lying, scum, demonRATS to begin with.

Stupid goat,

Blatant and massive election fraud.

An election is stolen and most of America doesn't care. Wow, just wow!

The late Hugo Chavez

And where is your commentary in the OP?

thats how it happened

Republicans Chatfield and Shirkey, were the two state legislative leaders who were summoned to Washington for a meeting with Trump. He wanted to know if there was any pathway to victory. They told him there was not.

The president asked them about allegations of fraud, and the legislators told him about various probes they had authorized to look into reports of irregularities. But Trump, perhaps sensing the nervous reticence of his guests, did not make the ask they feared. As the meeting went on, it became apparent to some people in the room that more than anything, Trump had called his Michigan allies to Washington to get an honest assessment of what had happened there. He wanted to know if there was any pathway to victory. They told him there was not.​

ā€œI donā€™t get it,ā€ the president said, venting confusion and frustration. ā€œAll these other Republicans, all over the country, they all win their races. And Iā€™m the only guy that loses?ā€​
That article is nothing but propaganda. How many times you need to be told?

As an attorney, Sidney Powell and Rudy will be held to a higher standard than the drunk ranting on a barstool about stolen elections.

First, they should know better
Second, they made their claims on Fox News to an audience of millions
As botoxed head, of congress (LOL), the twat, PIG-LOUSY should be held to a higher standard : showing up to the white house, bombed out of its scattered, deranged, mind...

Forum List

Back