The Kraken Kracks

go get him charlie....

But, this guy isn't going after him..

this guy has no idea what the role of a congressional committee is and the role of the DOJ. Congress is supposed to take testimony and college evidence, then this is passed to the DOJ for review and potential indictment if the evidence justifies that.
Now, i could see that if a really good lawyer is on the congressional committee, then potentially make a criminal referral directly, but i really doubt it. The lawyers at the DOJ would always be better suited for that compared to someone in congress.

now that we have film of Trump during the riot, we'll get much closer to what was really going on.

except the chairman isn't interested in that. so you lied.
So what? I didnā€™t lie about anything you idiot.

If you donā€™t think the chairman wants to see DJT wear the orange jumpsuit and be frog marched into a federal prison you are nuts.

I tend to agree with him that the committee wonā€™t need to send the referral. Thatā€™s because the overwhelming evidence in the case of DJTā€™s lawless conspiracies and abuse of his power that they are building has already initiated investigations all the way to the top. Fake electors conspiracy is already being investigated and there is no doubt because in terms of the words he was involved in it.

And I like Republican Georgia prosecuting Trump first. That opens the door and makes it look less political.

I see the theme of the committee. Its most important mission is to shame people like you who still support a disgusting sick lying bastard put Shaye Moss and her mother Ruby Freemanā€™s lives into danger based on lies.

If you still support Trump after hearing about the testimony today against two black women you are sick. They are shaming people like you. That is the work of the committee right now

Last edited:
So what? I didnā€™t lie about anything you idiot.

If you donā€™t think the chairman wants to see DJT wear the orange jumpsuit and be frog marched to a Fredo into a federal prison you are nuts.

I tend to agree with him that the committee wonā€™t need to send the referral. Thatā€™s because the evidence in the case of DJTā€™s lawless conspiracies and abuse of his power that they are building has already initiated investigations all the way to the top. Fake electors conspiracy is already being investigated and there is no doubt because in terms of the words he was involved in it.

And I like Republican Georgia prosecuting Trump first. That opens the door and makes it look less political.
Thereā€™s evidence of nothing, you lied

Thereā€™s evidence that Donald Trump mentioned Ruby Freeman at one of his rallies and accused her of stealing 18,000 votes from him and itā€™s all a lie - big racist lie . He couldā€™ve gotten her killed or beaten by his election fraud white goons who went after her.

Just saw that evidence about an hour ago. Youā€™re too chicken to watch it.

Thereā€™s evidence that Donald Trump mentioned Ruby Freeman at one of his rallies and accused her of stealing 18,000 votes from him and itā€™s all a lie - big racist lie . He couldā€™ve gotten her killed or beaten by his election fraud white goons who went after her.

Just saw that evidence about an hour ago. Youā€™re too chicken to watch it.
Free speech is allowed in America last I looked. BTW, whatā€™s the issue youā€™re implying?

whatā€™s the issue youā€™re implying?
As I said there is no implication. The evidence is a Trump rally with the top law-enforcement officer in the land and most powerful man on earth calling out a womanā€™s name while accusing her of committing election fraud that cost him the state of Georgia.

What Rudy Giuliani called out on a video is absolute evidence where this woman was accused of passing a thumb drive and some kind of subversive plot against the President of the United States to her daughter. It was not a thumb drive. It was a ginger mint. The woman was driven from her home for two months because of threats of violence against her and her family. And you defend the president beinh justified for putting that family through it - Because you are scum.

That is the purpose of this committee. Identifying all you Trump supporters is scum. So far 58% of Americans agree with the committee. So thereā€™s that - scum.

Last edited:

Evidence presented today in the hearing places DJT at the head of the fake electors plot.

How in the hell would Trumpscum know thereā€™s evidence of nothing if they donā€™t watch the hearing? They only watch stupid videos produced by jerks probably working for Putin That would never ever ever ever ever mention the fake electors plot that is going to take Trump down.

Thereā€™s evidence of nothing,

More new evidence is coming. More proof Trumpā€™s a self-centered dumbass.

ā€” ā€œā€˜What the F-ck Is This?ā€™: Team Trump Blindsided by Jan. 6 Committee Getting Doc Footage,ā€ by Rolling Stoneā€™s Nikki McCann Ramirez and Asawin Suebsaeng: ā€œFormer administration and campaign officials tell Rolling Stone they had no idea a film crew had months of access to the former president and his family.ā€

Why Putin laughs at him.

Duly noted. You have a happy political ally whoā€™s main purpose in life is destroying Western democracies by promoting authoritarians like Donald J Trump to undemocratically seize power and promote white heterosexual people as superior while at the same time sending his army into Ukraine to commit genocide to stop democracy there.

An election is stolen and most of America doesn't care.

58% of American now want Trump indicted for attempting to steal an election he lost that in reality wasnā€™t stolen in the first place.

The evidence presented Tuesday once again showed that Wisconsin ā€” one of seven states Biden won where groups of Republicans gathered as false presidential electors ā€” was at the center of efforts to overturn the election," the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. "A text message from state GOP executive director Mark Jefferson also presented Tuesday indicated Trump's campaign team wanted the elector paperwork flown to Washington D.C."​

Last edited:
As I said there is no implication. The evidence is a Trump rally with the top law-enforcement officer in the land and most powerful man on earth calling out a womanā€™s name while accusing her of committing election fraud that cost him the state of Georgia.

What Rudy Giuliani called out on a video is absolute evidence where this woman was accused of passing a thumb drive and some kind of subversive plot against the President of the United States to her daughter. It was not a thumb drive. It was a ginger mint. The woman was driven from her home for two months because of threats of violence against her and her family. And you defend the president beinh justified for putting that family through it - Because you are scum.

That is the purpose of this committee. Identifying all you Trump supporters is scum. So far 58% of Americans agree with the committee. So thereā€™s that - scum.
what's the crime? state the law he's violating. you avoided answering me, why? you loser. LOL :funnyface:

Duly noted. You have a happy political ally whoā€™s main purpose in life is destroying Western democracies by promoting authoritarians like Donald J Trump to undemocratically seize power and promote white heterosexual people as superior while at the same time sending his army into Ukraine to commit genocide to stop democracy there.
signs of TDS

Forum List

Back