The Jesus Narrative in the Talmud

No I didn't.. You're just as prickly as an old woman. I feel sorry for you.

Few symbols represent Rome as powerfully as the eagle. Perched atop the legionary standard, its wings outstretched, this ferocious hunting bird represented the span of the Roman Empire. The Romans originally affixed several symbols to the top of their standards. As well as the eagle, they used the wolf, the horse, the boar, and the human-headed o
So you continue to reverse yourself...

Big deal.... you are still an idiot pretender....a wolf among the sheep.

Besides you don't believe in the basic tenants of the faith.

Why on earth are you calling Scofield a Nazi? He was funded by Zionists.

He based his beliefs on the Darbyites and the dreams of a teen-aged girl.
Why on earth are you calling Scofield a Nazi? He was funded by Zionists.

He based his beliefs on the Darbyites and the dreams of a teen-aged girl.

I truly feel sorry for you, I didn't call him a "Nazi" I simply pointed out your bizarre negative fetish with the man. The fact remains, you are every bit as deluded as he and Darby were. Heaven and Hell are real and are all destined for one or the other.

You're just as prickly as an old woman. I feel sorry for you
Coming from you
I consider this to be the highest compliment I have received of the week...I'm blushing with embarrassment of achievement.

LOL, so I say "God is real" and you say "Nuh-Uh".
That's correct and I challenge you and any godbotherer on earth to provide irrefutable evidence to the contrary.
Don't be so arrogant to think your beliefs equate to fact because of a book.

See how good you are now.

They came back there, all 44000 of them.

ezra chapter 2
The entire assembly taken together came to forty-two thousand three hundred and sixty,
65not counting their male and female servants, who numbered seven thousand three hundred and thirty-seven. They also had two hundred male and female singers.

Rubbish. Babylon remained a major center of Jewish 'culture' right up to at least Jesus's times; they were still drawing Temple officials and scholars from Babylon until at least the Muslim invasions; it was a racist cult and as such Temple and government posts were decided on 'racial purity' and family ancestory; that is why it was important to Mathew and Luke that Jesus's genealogy be included in their Gospels.

The number 44 merely means those were 'divinely chosen people', among other meanings. looking up the significance of the number '44' isn't rocket science; it has a number of meanings.

... and more. With writing and copying being both expensive and labor intensive, people crammed as much symbolism, allegory, alliteration, and meaning into their compositions as they could manage. Get used to it; none of the books were written by credulous morons and idiots and con artists.

But there's a huge difference now isn't there?
No one prays to the Hellenistic gods anymore but billions have continued to pray to Jesus...
Probably due to efficacy.
More and more people are becoming atheists'.

Just because more and more people jump off of cliffs doesn't mean that I need to as well....(M-m-mamma said)

A lot of people play on Facebook too.... even if it is a delivery system for attention deficit disorder. I don't.

I've never been one to follow the crowd....I make predictions about what they are going to do though and make money from that. That's investing 101....doing what others aren't. That's why I'm successful at it. (80% are not)

Most things that are truly worth knowing and understanding are not that simple, easy, or quick to learn. They take time. And most people don't take the time to. Advanced Mathematics classes and instructors are in short supply for a reason... again same reason. They take time to learn and teach. Nobody bothers.

Just because more and more people jump off of cliffs doesn't mean that I need to as well....(M-m-mamma said)

A lot of people play on Facebook too.... even if it is a delivery system for attention deficit disorder. I don't.

I've never been one to follow the crowd....I make predictions about what they are going to do though and make money from that. That's investing 101....doing what others aren't. That's why I'm successful at it. (80% are not)

Most things that are truly worth knowing and understanding are not that simple, easy, or quick to learn. They take time. And most people don't take the time to. Advanced Mathematics classes and instructors are in short supply for a reason... again same reason. They take time to learn and teach. Nobody bothers.
I've been a RC all my life till up to 10 years ago. Some say I was strong into my faith. I studied the bible, extra circular stuff, and I read everything I could get my hands on. Way more since they have come out with the internet. I really miss having my best friend, its not what I wanted or expected when I started investigating. Do you know what over the years have got me, the end of faith, it was a long process, do you understand what losing you best friend does to you?? I assume you don't, you have your best friend.

I now longer do, but I found truth, sometimes the truth is not easy. I'm a full fledge atheist now. I never started out by being an atheist, in my late 40's I become one.

I can't go back, once you find out the truth. I don't expect you to be, but I am sick of those who are anti abortion, or anti gay or anti trans. We all should live being free, as long as you don't hurt one another. Laws are there for reason.

I've been a RC all my life till up to 10 years ago. Some say I was strong into my faith. I studied the bible, extra circular stuff, and I read everything I could get my hands on. Way more since they have come out with the internet. I really miss having my best friend, its not what I wanted or expected when I started investigating. Do you know what over the years have got me, the end of faith, it was a long process, do you understand what losing you best friend does to you?? I assume you don't, you have your best friend.

I now longer do, but I found truth, sometimes the truth is not easy. I'm a full fledge atheist now. I never started out by being an atheist, in my late 40's I become one.

I can't go back, once you find out the truth. I don't expect you to be, but I am sick of those who are anti abortion, or anti gay or anti trans. We all should live being free, as long as you don't hurt one another. Laws are there for reason.
I'm sorry that someone swindled you...
And I know that where the RCC has a few good doctrines they have a lot of poor ones too.

But for me, I don't have enough faith to believe that there is no God. Too much stuff doesn't make sense unless God has indeed been involved and actively involved at that.

Too many independent (of Christianity) stories not to understand what is happening and why. I know that the RCC doesn't allow for the questioning of doctrines in the manner I approach scripture...I use full hermeneutics where ALL the sciences of psychology, anthropology, history, cartography, geology, and etc are applied as well as the writing arts...
And I found that scriptures are indeed a miracle in themselves... nevermind all the arguing over them but the synchronicity of all of them is on a level that is insane. Even Tolkien, as good as his writing was isn't qualified to write on this level in four different languages over a period of over 1500 years with 40+ authors who agree this much. We can't get two "theologians" to agree with each other much less over 40 of them...all writing from their unique perspective.

Then there's the archeological evidence that agrees with scriptures...the book of Mormon can't say that.

And I have looked extensively for errors or loopholes... something that could show me that it's all a fraud perpetuated by tyrants to control the masses (And over the years the church has been filled with them)

And have continually come up empty handed.

There are issues with my studies though...once you know....and you know that you know.... you can't go back and deliberately forget. You can't unsee things. (Trust me when I say there are some things I wish I could unsee)
And where Jesus says that faith like a child is better...some of us aren't going to settle for that. I didn't...I am, and am not sorry all at the same time.

Lol hardly a decent source. Why not just go with the Gospels? Something in them you don't like? Jesus's ministry emphasized the real Torah, not the fake 'Oral Torah' and its sixty zillion 'laws only real Jews know about'. He pointed out the original Hebrewism was a universal religion, not an exclusive racial club for Babylonian con artists, and dismissed the previous 500 years or so of hubris and Temple nonsense as irrelevant and false, which it was.
Jesus Was the First Protestant

Very much like Martin Luther attacking the Catholic Church.

Jesus Was the First Protestant

Very much like Martin Luther attacking the Catholic Church.

It could be looked at that way, but in most cases Christianity was a 'back to the old school Torah' than anything else. There were other dissidents in the pre-exilic days, like Nazirines, not to be confused with 'Nazarenes' contemporary with the NT, the former were a far older sect, and others who rejected the whole idea of Jewish Kings and aristocrats and big giant Temples and stuck with the semi-democratic tribal Confederation tradition of the Judges era.

Last edited:
That's correct and I challenge you and any godbotherer on earth to provide irrefutable evidence to the contrary.
Don't be so arrogant to think your beliefs equate to fact because of a book.

See how good you are now.

How odd. I have no need to "prove" anything to anyone kid. Don't be so arrogant s to think that your "Nuh-Uh" equate to any facts. Son you are in A LOT of trouble.

How odd. I have no need to "prove" anything to anyone kid. Don't be so arrogant s to think that your "Nuh-Uh" equate to any facts. Son you are in A LOT of trouble.

Don't threaten me with your your lies. Its arrogant to think you know my destination and punishment because you don't. You are a liar.

The vanity and presumptousness of you to think you will be rewarded for a lifetime of worshipping a ghost.
How arrogant are you people.

You have no proof whatsoever of anything related to any God and you know it. You simply believe and have faith, neither equate to fact.

So don't come here belching you lies about God to me. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

It could be looked at that way, but in most cases Christianity was a 'back to the old school Torah' than anything else. There were other dissidents in the pre-exilic days, like Nazirines, not to be confused with 'Nazarenes' contemporary with the NT, the former were a far older sect, and others who rejected the whole idea of Jewish Kings and aristocrats and big giant Temples and stuck with the semi-democratic tribal Confederation tradition of the Judges era.
When Christianity Itself Became a Hierarchy, It Blamed the Crucifixion on the Jewish Common People

Were the leaders of those sects executed by the hierarchy, as Jesus was and Luther certainly would have been if he hadn't been saved by a power struggle between the Vatican and his sponsors, the aristocracy?

Maybe thats a good thing.

Abraham was an atheist and rejected all of the wooden god bullshit he was taught since birth before he reasoned about what a real living God must be like and then God revealed himself to Abraham and he became a believer.

Last edited:
Don't threaten me with your your lies. Its arrogant to think you know my destination and punishment because you don't. You are a liar.

The vanity and presumptousness of you to think you will be rewarded for a lifetime of worshipping a ghost.
How arrogant are you people.

You have no proof whatsoever of anything related to any God and you know it. You simply believe and have faith, neither equate to fact.

So don't come here belching you lies about God to me. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Of course I do, you're going to hell and that's that.

Forum List

Back