The Jesus Narrative in the Talmud

Of course I do, you're going to hell and that's that.

You know nothing. Its the only rebuttal you have to atheists who you cannot convince. Hell my arse. Again, that's where you hope I go but the place doesn't exist.
Hypocrits like you would be better residents up.a dogs ass . Youll add to the shit you produce.

Have another go. See how good you are. now

Psst. He's already in flailing about in the fires of hell. And that ain't no fairy tale.

Your threats are like getting flogged with a warm lettuce. Grow up. There is no God and you can't prove a bloody thing. You are all delusional.

You know nothing. Its the only rebuttal you have to atheists who you cannot convince. Hell my arse. Again, that's where you hope I go but the place doesn't exist.
Hypocrits like you would be better residents up.a dogs ass . Youll add to the shit you produce.

Have another go. See how good you are. now

I have no need to convince you of anything, why would you think I do? If I had my druthers you'd choose Jesus and go to Heaven. You get to choose, you've chosen hell.

Maybe thats a good thing.

Abraham was an atheist and rejected all of the wooden god bullshit he was taught since birth before he reasoned about what a real living God must be like and then God revealed himself to Abraham and he became a believer.
Actually Abram talked with (we believe) Shem.... Noah's son. He likely was alive at the time.

I have no need to convince you of anything, why would you think I do? If I had my druthers you'd choose Jesus and go to Heaven. You get to choose, you've chosen hell.

Bullshit. Just more threats implying you know my destination and punishment.
How arrogant and vain are you godbotherers to stand in judgement of others as if you have divine authority.

Just more delusions from the Jesus junkies.

Next time your talking to God, tell him I've been mocking him and hate his guts.
Let me know his reply.

The vid below is one of the best explanations of the source of the Jesus myth. Long story short, having Western folks buy into the New Testament bullshit was one of the greatest achievements of the Old Testament, Talmudic, Kabbalist demons. That said at least the West held onto its Pagan Roots with Christmas and Easter. Is it any wonder that fake news has the chutzpah to never admit they are fake?

The Jesus Narrative in the Talmud. www.talmud.faithweb.com/articles/jesusnarr.html. An interesting read for anyone deeply interested in the life of Jesus. Enjoy!
I think you are missing the point, that's not Jesus, that's a mere portion of many characters used for the mythology of Jesus.
The talmud Yeshu son of Mary is 100bc era per accurate dating of figures in his era.
The Galilean era figure who died in 6bc in the Time of Lysanius who died in 35bc and Herod 4bc is also not the Ad era (Pilate) era figure by the Jordan river who died in 35ad.
So at Minimum you have A TRINITY of characters forming the myth given it's new name Jesus and that's made godly by mixing mythologies of other cultures gods like Baal, Mithra, Horus, Esus (the tri-god), Krishna, etc.

I think you are missing the point, that's not Jesus, that's a mere portion of many characters used for the mythology of Jesus.
The talmud Yeshu son of Mary is 100bc era per accurate dating of figures in his era.
The Galilean era figure who died in 6bc in the Time of Lysanius who died in 35bc and Herod 4bc is also not the Ad era (Pilate) era figure by the Jordan river who died in 35ad.
So at Minimum you have A TRINITY of characters forming the myth given it's new name Jesus and that's made godly by mixing mythologies of other cultures gods like Baal, Mithra, Horus, Esus (the tri-god), Krishna, etc.
Not to mention the fact the letter “ J” has only been added to the alphabet in the late 16 th century so the (J) might be hiding j ESUS pronounced Hesus the triune god of the Gauls who was ritually placed on a tree and pierced with a spear…Much more to say but people should be educating themselves to these facts esp that just because someone was written about doesn’t mean they were an actually living person that existed they might only exist in a book or narrative or on the pages that was written many years after the fact and embellished in every detail to give it more credence . That is why an idol is likened to something not alive . It may have ears and eyes and a mouth but it cannot speak, breath , see or hear but is given a likeness like it can such as the form of a man…

Not to mention the fact the letter “ J” has only been added to the alphabet in the late 16 th century so the (J) might be hiding j ESUS pronounced Hesus the triune god of the Gauls who was ritually placed on a tree and pierced with a spear…Much more to say but people should be educating themselves to these facts esp that just because someone was written about doesn’t mean they were an actually living person that existed they might only exist in a book or narrative or on the pages that was written many years after the fact and embellished in every detail to give it more credence . That is why an idol is likened to something not alive . It may have ears and eyes and a mouth but it cannot speak, breath , see or hear but is given a likeness like it can such as the form of a man…
Fake Good news Written by C.N.N.
(Christian Nazarei Network) 😄

There should not be so much confusion about the name Yeshua from which we have the name Jesus derived in our language for our Lord and Savior. It was a common name among Jews of that time in Judea and surrounding areas. It was the short form of the name Yehoshua, for the meaning Yahweh's salvation. Our derived name Jesus in our language is not from something else.

Fascinating, but so complicated. Hard to imagine at one reading.

Actually, there are 7.

Forum List

Back