The Jesus Narrative in the Talmud

There are always two sides to any story.

Yes, which is why I prefer the obvious and correct one; it saves a lot of uneducated speculation and dismisses most of the silly propaganda right away, starting with Ezra's shallow and crooked exploitation of both Cyrus and the Jews who remained in the area after the Babylonian exile.

It's not that she doesn't "know" things, she chooses not to believe. She cherry picks what she thinks is and isn't true.

She learned a new name while Google Scholaring and likes to repeat it as often as possible, since the troll farm that is 'Surada' doesn't actually know squat about anything to do with Christianity, it's history or its theology, just a few isolated verses from the same 'sources' assorted deviants and Jesus Haters like to blather out with the same lack of knowledge and reading.

That Jesus was about forty years after the Christian Jesus...and of completely different parents. (As was stated)
Jesus/Joshua is the same actual name in Hebrew but spelled differently for us Westernized English speaking people.

It is interesting that this particular Jesus said "Woe to me" just before the rock killed him.

Also preceding the bright light and "Let Us leave this place" shortly before the Temple was destroyed...in 70AD...a full 40 years after the Christians Jesus was crucified.

the name 'Jesus' wasn't that uncommon a personal name; it wasn't real common but not unique, either.

I believe Josephus and all the other stuff I read. Jesus is fake, the whole religion bit is created by man.

I could care less what you think about it. You're just here for the entertainment value of your mindless and fatuous Xian hate.

Da Evul Xians have all the right enemies, which is why theyve been so popular and successful over 2,000 years and generate such frothing gibbering and babbling from assorted deviants and sociopaths, and to top off that wonderfulness they also provided a sophisticated and very desirable social revolution all across Europe and the New World that pretty much nullified the pagan rubbish, a clear benefit as well; nobody would chose to be born in Red China, Cambodia, Africa, the ME. India, etc.,etc, if they had a choice between those filthy cess pools or western Europe or North America, and that is precisely because of the Christian influences on govt., law. and culture, especially WASP culture, with Catholics a clear 2nd place currently but the previous #1 for its last 800 years before the 17th century.

Last edited:
I could care less what you think about it. You're just here for the entertainment value of your mindless and fatuous Xian hate.

Da Evul Xians have all the right enemies, which is why theyve been so popular and successful over 2,000 years and generate such frothing gibbering and babbling from assorted deviants and sociopaths, and to top off that wonderfulness they also provided a sophisticated and very desirable social revolution all across Europe and the New World that pretty much nullified the pagan rubbish, a clear benefit as well; nobody would chose to be born in Red China, Cambodia, Africa, the ME. India, etc.,etc, if they had a choice between those filthy cess pools or western Europe or North America, and that is precisely because of the Christian influences on govt., law. and culture, especially WASP culture, with Catholics a clear 2nd place currently but the previous #1 for its last 800 years before the 17th century.
Josephus is the man. Biden I tolerate because I'm for democrats.

It's not that she doesn't "know" things, she chooses not to believe. She cherry picks what she thinks is and isn't true.

Scofield was a felon and a con man. He is also the father of Dispensationism and Dominionism. ..Why do you think so many Evangelical and Fundamentalist churches teach the Revelation letter is thousands of years in the future?

Yes, which is why I prefer the obvious and correct one; it saves a lot of uneducated speculation and dismisses most of the silly propaganda right away, starting with Ezra's shallow and crooked exploitation of both Cyrus and the Jews who remained in the area after the Babylonian exile.
They came back there, all 44000 of them.

ezra chapter 2
The entire assembly taken together came to forty-two thousand three hundred and sixty,
65not counting their male and female servants, who numbered seven thousand three hundred and thirty-seven. They also had two hundred male and female singers.

Last edited:
After the Babylonian Exile - Jewish Virtual Library
In fact, Cyrus sent many people back to the native lands in order to worship the local gods there, so the situation with the Jews was not unique. Not all of the Jews went home; a large portion stayed in Babylon and some had converted to Babylonian religions.

Scofield was a felon and a con man. He is also the father of Dispensationism and Dominionism. ..Why do you think so many Evangelical and Fundamentalist churches teach the Revelation letter is thousands of years in the future?

Here's a thought, nobody but is trying to make the case that Schofield is the antichrist an that Hal Lindsey was his false prophet. Do you really think that just because you keep throwing those names out there is makes you look "smart"? It makes you look a kid plating with her brand new word of the day calendar.

Forum List

Back