The greatest embarrassment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, none of it would have been necessary had you collection of clowns accepted Trump's loss and not thrown a garden party hissy fit at the Capitol.
You mean like how the democrats accepted Hillary's loss ...

YOU MEAN LIKE THAT, JACK? Is THAT the standard you are defending that you want us to live up to?
Actually you point out how to lose an election.
Hillary conceded defeat
Hillary didn't file any lawsuits
Hillary didn't demand any recounts
Hillary didn't incite her followers to insurrection.

Tell us how Hillary didn't accept her loss.
Republicans were outraged that Hillary waited a few hours to concede.

Trump STILL hasn’t conceded
That's because Trump did not lose that election. millions of single sourced false votes for Biden arrived after all the Republican vote auditors were dismissed with the lie that all the votes had been counted. Votes were then added and the same boxes of all Democrst votes went through being counted multiple times apiece. I saw the video.

Last edited:
Well, none of it would have been necessary had you collection of clowns accepted Trump's loss and not thrown a garden party hissy fit at the Capitol.

YOU MEAN LIKE THAT, JACK? Is THAT the standard you are defending that you want us to live up to?
Hillary conceded defeat

That's because Trump did not lose that election. millions of single sourced false votes for Biden arrived after all the Republican vote auditors were dismissed with the lie that all the votes had been counted. Votes were then added and the same boxes of all Democrst votes went through being counted multiple times apiece. I ssw the video.
LOL

Sorry, not engaging in your election fantasies

Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.
You fuckers really must have a guilt complex knowing full well, that the election was stolen. Why else do you pussies just keep talking about President Trump as if he still is the President...

...........................................Joe Biden rally.......................................................................................................President Trump rally..........We know.
View attachment 503366View attachment 503368

Quick get this irrefutable stolen election evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate and desperate need of it!!!!
MAGA!!!!
You are the reason, why Prog elites get away with the shit that they do, even with murder....stupid fuck.

Hillary conceded defeat

That's because Trump did not lose that election. millions of single sourced false votes for Biden arrived after all the Republican vote auditors were dismissed with the lie that all the votes had been counted. Votes were then added and the same boxes of all Democrst votes went through being counted multiple times apiece. I ssw the video.

Lost. And badly I might add. Your fantasies of fraud notwithstanding, are you really saying that 80+ court cases tossed...were all wrong? I mean, weren't a lot of them Trump appointed judges? Surely there must have been one or two willing to accept the lie and give the "Krakken" it's day in court?...No? Ok...nevermind. :)

A lot of you dumb fucking animals are under the impression that this stolen election validates your defects....

It doesn't.

And deep down inside that dysfunctional little bird brain, you probably know it.
The video that went viral showing Democrats doing dozens of 3 am
el-switcho-changoes and the corroborating admission of a trucker verifying his instructions to deliver a huge package of phony botes (all for democrst candidates with zero for republicans) to that precinct where they were immediately hidden from view behind tablecloths where only the camera lens saw right after all the Republicans were dismissed after being lied to about the work being done and doors were immediately locked when the last republican observer was let out.
Alot of those ballots were blank they've discovered in AZ.
They were just ballots they delivered and counted for Biden.

Hillary conceded defeat

Lost. And badly I might add. Your fantasies of fraud notwithstanding, are you really saying that 80+ court cases tossed...were all wrong? I mean, weren't a lot of them Trump appointed judges? Surely there must have been one or two willing to accept the lie and give the "Krakken" it's day in court?...No? Ok...nevermind. :)
Yeah.....bye....

The FBI sent a bunch of agents to the crime scene hoping to find more blood evidence a full year after the crime during the trial....after hearing testimony from a defense witness.
The FBI and the Department of Justice framed Trump associates including Gen Michael Flynn. They spied on the Trump Campaign.....and Trump told us they were doing it.....but the media claims he was lying. Turns out they did spy on him.....before and after he took office.

Links

As ALWAYS, it was the democrat controlled media that was lying.

He was ignorant.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

That is called progress.
You fuckers really must have a guilt complex knowing full well, that the election was stolen. Why else do you pussies just keep talking about President Trump as if he still is the President...

...........................................Joe Biden rally.......................................................................................................President Trump rally..........We know.

Quick get this irrefutable stolen election evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate and desperate need of it!!!!
MAGA!!!!
You are the reason, why Prog elites get away with the shit that they do, even with murder....stupid fuck.

Because I want ewe to get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow so they can prove this bullshit stolen election? Ewe really are a deranged, feckless lil whiney tardherder aren't ewe?!?!
MAGA

Gen. Flynn was convicted. OJ? Really?

That's a lie.

Flynn was coerced, blackmailed, into giving a false collecting by the gangsters of the Gestapo, who made credible threats against his family, including threatening to sell his grandchildren into slavery (foster care)

Andrew Weissman should be executed for what he did in the Flynn case.

Hopefully, someday he will be.

Because I want ewe to get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow so they can prove this bullshit stolen election? Ewe really are a deranged, feckless lil whiney tardherder aren't ewe?!?!
MAGA

And I want ewe to get irrefutable proof that BigFoot and the Loch Ness monster colludified with ROOOOOOSSSSSHHHHA to steal the election from Queen Hillary.....

4 years of your fucking bullshit and never a hint of fact to back your bullshit up.

Last edited:
As I recall Freaky, NOTHING was said (outside of Jill Stein's request for recounts) until AFTER Trump was inaugurated.
You have predictably terrible recall.

Floyd was RESISTING arrest? Yikes.
There's that terrible recall again. I guess you didn't watch the 45 minute video taken from the police's own cameras showing the long effort of failing to get Floyd into the backseat of the squad car culminating in his finally settling on the ground. Three cops couldn't get the guy into the cop car. Floyd finally ended up right where he put himself. But I agree, the optics of the neck kneel for so long didn't look good or make a lot of sense. Check on the guy and maybe try getting him into the cop car again.

Free and fair slinky. 80+ court cases tossed.
I love how you constantly throw that up despite it not meaning a thing. Not one court actually tried any of the cases on the merits of the evidence.

Recounts and forensic audits...multiple times finding no evidence of widespread fraud.
Name one.

Election officials and your boy's own toadies saying the same thing.
So now we run elections based on election official's "words?" Kinda like asking the fox if the chickens are alright, eh?

Start your bloody discussion group and present your "evidence" of fraud. Don't be a coward. Put it out there. Put up. Or STFU. Seriously. Stop talking shit and just do it.
But we both know you won't. You'll get carved so fast it'll make your conspiracy theory laden head spin.
Want to bet?

As I recall Freaky, NOTHING was said (outside of Jill Stein's request for recounts) until AFTER Trump was inaugurated.

There's that terrible recall again. I guess you didn't watch the 45 minute video taken from the police's own cameras showing the long effort of failing to get Floyd into the backseat of the squad car culminating in his finally settling on the ground. Three cops couldn't get the guy into the cop car. Floyd finally ended up right where he put himself. But I agree, the optics of the neck kneel for so long didn't look good or make a lot of sense. Check on the guy and maybe try getting him into the cop car again.
Part One. Put up. Or STFU. Honestly, you talk a lot of shit but back NONE of it up.

You're trying to tell me that FOUR cops couldn't get a man into a car without choking him to death?..sheesh.

I love how you constantly throw that up despite it not meaning a thing. Not one court actually tried any of the cases on the merits of the evidence.

Recounts and forensic audits...multiple times finding no evidence of widespread fraud.
Name one.

So now we run elections based on election official's "words?" Kinda like asking the fox if the chickens are alright, eh?

Start your bloody discussion group and present your "evidence" of fraud. Don't be a coward. Put it out there. Put up. Or STFU. Seriously. Stop talking shit and just do it.
But we both know you won't. You'll get carved so fast it'll make your conspiracy theory laden head spin.
Want to bet?

1) Put up or STFU.
2) Georgia. Arizona. Nevada....again. Put up or STFU.
3) No. We run elections based on the states effort and ability to control them..which they did. And all (5 of 7 controlled by Republicans) said they were above board.
4) Now. And twice on Sunday....Put up. Do it. Don't talk about it...but I know you won't. I'll take your little conspiracy theories down in less than 10 posts.

But let's see if you're man enough to "strap on" your big boy panties and take a run at it.
I'm betting..you won't. :)

Hillary conceded defeat

LOL

Sorry, not engaging in your election fantasies
My alledged-by-you "fantasies" were seen by God and everybody, sir. Your Democrat party is a destitute union, and soon we will be hearing the usual and expected chorus of famous film folk threatening to visit Timbuktu and Europe to get away from Americans who work for a living to pay taxes to ungrateful congresscritters who are demanding taxpayer funding for their pet rock projects that will re-elect or fund their political survival but will cause the American dream to evaporate.

Oh, and you're just wrong about Donald Trump. He gave the American people hope for an improved life and was implementing a successful campaign of peace in the Middle East. Your party has insured themselves fiscally at the price of having a worldwide of peace and plenty for all. Y'all should not have forced a wrongful vote against the votes of the majority of Americans who voted for Donald Trump. If you ever so much as think you can continue to pull another fast one, you will never see prosperity again.

MAGA

And I wan ewe to get irrefutable proof that BigFoot and the Loch Ness monster colludified with ROOOOOOSSSSSHHHHA to steal the election from Queen Hillary.....

4 years of your fucking bullshit and never a hint of fact to back your bullshit up.

Please quote me where I said the election was stolen from Hillary! I will be waiting.
MAGA

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Name one.

Want to bet?

1) Put up or STFU.
2) Georgia. Arizona. Nevada....again. Put up or STFU.
3) No. We run elections based on the states effort and ability to control them..which they did. And all (5 of 7 controlled by Republicans) said they were above board.
4) Now. And twice on Sunday....Put up. Do it. Don't talk about it...but I know you won't. I'll take your little conspiracy theories down in less than 10 posts.

But let's see if you're man enough to "strap on" your big boy panties and take a run at it.
I'm betting..you won't. :)
T
You're just talking shit.
You're worried they'll discover how the Democrats did it.....and do something about it.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA
You are a liar

Your fantasies of fraud notwithstanding,
Jack, fraud is something that can only be known by investigation, detection and discovery, but you are quixotically hellbent on ASSUMPTIONS that fraud just wasn't there. A sure way to GUARANTEE fraud is to just assume it is not there and never bother looking. How do you justify looking SO HARD for fraud in 2017 thru 2019, yet now want to leave it up to "it's yours to prove" unless you're simply MORE interested in just having a democrat in office at any expense than you are worried about integrity in our elections?

are you really saying that 80+ court cases tossed...were all wrong?
Jack. JACK. JACK! WTF were the courts "wrong" about? NOT ONE COURT ACTUALLY PROSECUTED THE CASE PRESENTED THEM AND TESTED THE EVIDENCE! NOT ONE. And it wasn't up to any one court to prosecute the WHOLE CASE in its entirety to see the full, big picture across multiple state lines anyway except maybe SCOTUS, and Roberts refused to hear the case or get the SC involved, choosing to, like the other courts, to just DROP THE BALL on the American people declaring Texas as not have standing to even bring the case!

I mean, weren't a lot of them Trump appointed judges?
So now you expect that Trump-appointed judges should all be corrupt siding with Trump just because he was GOP and appointed them rather than on the merits of the case? Are we supposed to operate like the DNC? If the actions of one court declining a case counted as "evidence of the merits of a case" every attorney and judge out there would simply be ruling in favor of what the LAST court to hear the matter decided!

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK THAT WAY IN LAW. No court in the history of jurisprudence has ever said of a case before them: Well, 100 other courts all declined to hear a case so there must not be anything there and I'm just going to decline the case as well.

Thankfully, Jack, you are a million miles from making any legal decisions.

Part One. Put up. Or STFU. Honestly, you talk a lot of shit but back NONE of it up.
Go watch the police video as everyone else did a year ago. I can't help it you are fat, dumb, lazy and stupid.

You're trying to tell me that FOUR cops couldn't get a man into a car without choking him to death?..sheesh.
It was three cops Jack. STFU and go watch the actual video of the entire event. Cameras do not lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back