Why do they fall for it so willingly?

A vague and unsupported comment that doesn't mean much and which does not support your lie anyway.

You seem to think that just dumping a pile of words on the ground excuses any lie you tell.
As I said you are blind to what is happening in D.C.

Perhaps you can find me a link that says Washington D.C. is a bastion of honesty and every politician and bureaucrat is as honest as George Washington who would not even lie about cutting down a cherry tree.

Then you get nepotism.
Better to select people with reputation of loyalty to the constitution.
Dont forget, Jared Kushner was rejecedt for security clearance.
I almost got turned down for a security clearance because I had a traffic ticket. That was back in the Vietnam Era and I had just enlisted in the Air Force.

Keep in mind the establishment was doing its best to get Trump and his family at that time. It is simply amazing that Trump was able to do so much good considering that the entire political establishment and the Deep State were out to make his Presidency a living hell.

As I said you are blind to what is happening in D.C.
And you are just making up vague and unsupported (and thus meaningless) comments to try to excuse actual facts we know about Trump.

It's a cheap old parlor trick that doesn't work on intelligent people. Sorry.

Bub, Trump is a lying conman. He never feels bad about anything other than when he loses. Even so, he is the best choice to vote for. Or do you think the filthy, commie dems are the answer?

View attachment 925492

Trumps personality appeals to the individualist nature of the reps.

+

View attachment 925493
No matter how hard you try to cut it, Trump is much, much better than Lost in Sopace Joe Biden.
And you are just making up vague and unsupported (and thus meaningless) comments to try to excuse actual facts we know about Trump.

It's a cheap old parlor trick that doesn't work on intelligent people. Sorry.
I often provid links to back up my views while you have only expressed your opinion. Your opinion doesn’t impress me in the least. You are obviously either very uninformed or are a partisan hack.

Last edited:
You are WRONG on every score. Systemic racism is proven over and over again, in every study done.
Which is why Trump has vowed to fight racism in his second term.

---If Donald Trump is elected to a second term in November, his allies plan to end this country’s long-standing oppression of a major marginalized group in America: white people.---

Forum List

Back