Why do they fall for it so willingly?

I consider it and dismiss it because it’s bullshit
But then you are an ostrich with your head stuck in the sand.

1711745073922.jpeg

Trunp’s in laws are nowhere as “slimy” as Hunter Biden. Hunter really is slimy. Watch the videos on his laptop.

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s explicit visuals at Hunter Biden hearing draw rebuke​

View attachment 924204
How would you know? Nobody stole their laptops.

And it"s not like Biden, unlike the orange pile of shit, put his crotch goblins in important positions in government to grift from .

In the judge's opinion he "violated ethics rules" and she wants him disbarred? Is that the best the Banana Republic administration can do?

There’s no understanding the thought process or why the rubes are so vulnerable to such abject, nitwit fuckery.

It’s unknowable without being in the cult.

1711756513206.png

Systematic racism is not a thing. You have been conditioned to believe it is without evidence. How is the SAT racist? Legacy enrollements are not just for white kids. I don’t agree with them, but it is not racial. You don’t think the abundance of Asians attending Ivy’s have benefitted? You don’t think the child of a black Harvard grad would benefit? It isn’t a racial thing just because more white people may benefit.

What exactly is happening unabated?

Quite the opposite in reality. I want to be judged by against everyone and the best person should be chosen. AA does exactly the opposite. African Americans in particular are judged against other African Americans, not against White and Asians. Would I stand a better chance of getting a job when judged against a smaller group or a larger group? You know the answer, be honest.

Hilarious, you state that you wouldn’t hire ”people who blame all their problems on others” and then spend the next 3 paragraphs doing exactly that.

The bottom line is that the best person should be hired for the job, regardless of race and/or gender. If the best for the 3 positions you are hiring just happen to all be Asian, or black or white then so be it.

Note that nobody seems to care that African Americans are vastly over represented in pro sports. What about all the diversity arguments? I can count on one hand the number of Asians in the NFL. You see, I don’t have a problem with it because I understand that pro sports franchises are businesses that want to make money by winning and they hire those that will help them do so. It is disingenuous to think that that same mentality only exist in the business world of sports.

You are WRONG on every score. Systemic racism is proven over and over again, in every study done.

The most telling of these studies was the study which took multiple resumees from a diverse group of applicants, and mixed up the names and the resumees, and presented them to HR personnel and asked them to pick the "best" applicants. Overwhelmingly, they picked the resumees of the applicants with the "white sounding" names over those which were obviously minorities. Even when the white sounding names were attached to the resumees of black applicants.

Where did I say I failed at anything? I said I left banking because I got tired of being passed over for promotion. Their loss. The people I went to work for made a LOT of money from my work. Are you seriously suggesting that I should have ignored the reality and stayed????

There is a reason they conduct all those investigations. It's because the narrative circulating around right wing media in their wake does not have to bear any relationship to the findings. For example, the investigations in to Joe Biden with respect to bribery have blown up in the Repub's faces revealing nothing. Yet the rubes are absolutely convinced he is guilty of something.

Why is it so important for Repubs to maintain this specious belief? It provides a counter narrative to Trump's corruption and criminal acts.

They can't claim that there's no difference between Republicans and Democrats if the Republicans are the only ones getting arrested and going to jail. And since Democrats are not committing crimes on a daily basis, it's really fucking hard to make that case.

So they just make up crimes, and investigate the stuff they make up. When they find no evidence, and no crime, the just say that the Dems got away with it again.

Did you ever consider the D.C. Swamp is corrupt and Trump has threatened to drain it.

The political establishment has no control over Trump and he scares the hell out of them. Therefore they try to bankrupt Trump and often anyone who agrees to work for him by forcing them to pay a fortune in attorney fees. That should convince any common person and even millionaires and billionaires that running for political office might be a really bad idea.

I have often said that if you have a little charisma, can make a speech and are a little dishonest — there are two professions you should consider that will enable you to be rich beyond belief. One is a televangelist and the other is a politician, especially one at the national level. Now not ALL televangelists and politicians are corrupt but a significant percentage are.

No I don't consider it because Trump is the most corrupt person in Washington.

What's laughable is your comments that Democrats are using legal fees to bankrupt Trump. The guy was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him President. He's been involved in over 3000 civil law suits.

Do you think the Democrats were responsible for Trump's first 7 bankruptcies? Who do you think caused them?

You say a lot of things. It doesn't mean any of them are based on fact or living in the real world.

How would you know? Nobody stole their laptops.

And it"s not like Biden, unlike the orange pile of shit, put his crotch goblins in important positions in government to grift from .
If you were Trump you would realize that finding people who are trustworthy is a difficult proposition in the Swamp. In most cases you can trust your family members. If Trump is elected, I would like to see him not surrounded by people who plan to stab him in the back.

You are WRONG on every score. Systemic racism is proven over and over again, in every study done.

The most telling of these studies was the study which took multiple resumees from a diverse group of applicants, and mixed up the names and the resumees, and presented them to HR personnel and asked them to pick the "best" applicants. Overwhelmingly, they picked the resumees of the applicants with the "white sounding" names over those which were obviously minorities. Even when the white sounding names were attached to the resumees of black applicants.

Where did I say I failed at anything? I said I left banking because I got tired of being passed over for promotion. Their loss. The people I went to work for made a LOT of money from my work. Are you seriously suggesting that I should have ignored the reality and stayed????

They can't claim that there's no difference between Republicans and Democrats if the Republicans are the only ones getting arrested and going to jail. And since Democrats are not committing crimes on a daily basis, it's really fucking hard to make that case.

So they just make up crimes, and investigate the stuff they make up. When they find no evidence, and no crime, the just say that the Dems got away with it again.

No I don't consider it because Trump is the most corrupt person in Washington.

What's laughable is your comments that Democrats are using legal fees to bankrupt Trump. The guy was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him President. He's been involved in over 3000 civil law suits.

Do you think the Democrats were responsible for Trump's first 7 bankruptcies? Who do you think caused them?

You say a lot of things. It doesn't mean any of them are based on fact or living in the real world.
I fear you are blinded by your hatred of Trump.

If you are so right why has the amount of money Trump has to put up dropped so much on a ruling by another judge?

I predict on appeal the verdict will be reversed. If not we live in a true banana republic. Charging someone almost half a billion dollars for a “crime” without victims is a stain on the reputation of our nation.

Note that big investors are pulling out of New York. That should tell you something is seriously wrong with the verdict. That’s the reaction of the real world.

If you were Trump you would realize that finding people who are trustworthy is a difficult proposition in the Swamp. In most cases you can trust your family members.
What nauseating equivocation.

Surely you have an ounce of shame left and feel a bit of embarrassment for this ankle grabbing.

Government employees serve the constituion and the country, not Dear Leader.

Trump and the Trump cult never did get that.

Surely you have an ounce of shame left and feel a bit of embarrassment for this ankle grabbing.

Many bureaucrats in the Swamp are corrupt as are many politicians. I can’t believe you are that naive.

Leading the Forum’s coverage of this issue is Philip K. Howard, the Founder & Chairman of the Board of Common Good and one of the leading experts on government and legal reform in America today. “Democracy isn’t working because bureaucracy is in charge, not the leaders elected by voters,” Howard writes in the cover essay for this latest edition.  “Government is like a runaway train, beyond democratic control.

John Eastman, architect of Trump’s 2020 election plot, should be disbarred, judge rules​

A California judge on Wednesday recommended the disbarment of John Eastman, calling to revoke the law license of one of former President Donald Trump’s top allies in his failed last-ditch gambit to subvert the 2020 election.

Judge Yvette Roland, who presided over months of testimony and argument about the basis of Eastman’s fringe legal theories, ruled that the veteran conservative attorney violated ethics rules — and even potentially criminal law — when he advanced Trump’s efforts to overturn the election results based on weak or discredited claims of fraud.

Eastman plans to appeal Roland’s decision to a panel of judges, an interim step before the matter reaches the state Supreme Court. But while his appeal is pending, the ruling forces his law license into “inactive” status, meaning he can no longer practice law in California.

I have lost track of how many people who chose to be associated with Trump have suffered the consequences. Cuz it's a very long list, many of whom are lawyers. Or in Eastman's case, were lawyers.

Did they think if they kissed the ring they could flaunt the law as he has? That they would suffer no consequences for their actions like him?

Do you think Don, before he goes to sleep at night, ever feels badly about all the trouble his enablers have gotten in to for being loyal to a charlatan? Does he despair over the ruined lives of his jailed, 1/6, violent mob? He (and his son) got a satisfying chuckle from Paul Pelosi being hit in the head with a hammer. But has he considered sending one of his $60 bibles to the assailant? How about a pair of gold sneakers on the house? Or, like all sociopaths, is he incapable of having basic human feelings for their plight?
five question marks

no,no,no,no,no

By the end of his term Trump understood the problems with the Deep State.

If you were Trump you would realize that finding people who are trustworthy is a difficult proposition in the Swamp. In most cases you can trust your family members. If Trump is elected, I would like to see him not surrounded by people who plan to stab him in the back.
Then you get nepotism.
Better to select people with reputation of loyalty to the constitution.
Dont forget, Jared Kushner was rejecedt for security clearance.

John Eastman, architect of Trump’s 2020 election plot, should be disbarred, judge rules​

A California judge on Wednesday recommended the disbarment of John Eastman, calling to revoke the law license of one of former President Donald Trump’s top allies in his failed last-ditch gambit to subvert the 2020 election.

Judge Yvette Roland, who presided over months of testimony and argument about the basis of Eastman’s fringe legal theories, ruled that the veteran conservative attorney violated ethics rules — and even potentially criminal law — when he advanced Trump’s efforts to overturn the election results based on weak or discredited claims of fraud.

Eastman plans to appeal Roland’s decision to a panel of judges, an interim step before the matter reaches the state Supreme Court. But while his appeal is pending, the ruling forces his law license into “inactive” status, meaning he can no longer practice law in California.

I have lost track of how many people who chose to be associated with Trump have suffered the consequences. Cuz it's a very long list, many of whom are lawyers. Or in Eastman's case, were lawyers.

Did they think if they kissed the ring they could flaunt the law as he has? That they would suffer no consequences for their actions like him?

Do you think Don, before he goes to sleep at night, ever feels badly about all the trouble his enablers have gotten in to for being loyal to a charlatan? Does he despair over the ruined lives of his jailed, 1/6, violent mob? He (and his son) got a satisfying chuckle from Paul Pelosi being hit in the head with a hammer. But has he considered sending one of his $60 bibles to the assailant? How about a pair of gold sneakers on the house? Or, like all sociopaths, is he incapable of having basic human feelings for their plight?

Bub, Trump is a lying conman. He never feels bad about anything other than when he loses. Even so, he is the best choice to vote for. Or do you think the filthy, commie dems are the answer?

Trump Binky.jpg

Trumps personality appeals to the individualist nature of the reps.

+

hopium.png

In the judge's opinion he "violated ethics rules" and she wants him disbarred? Is that the best the Banana Republic administration can do?
He violated ethics rules (and the law) which warrants disbarment. As Trump said, "only the best people."

Forum List

Back