The greatest embarrassment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free and fair slinky. 80+ court cases tossed.
I love how you constantly throw that up despite it not meaning a thing. Not one court actually tried any of the cases on the merits of the evidence.

Recounts and forensic audits...multiple times finding no evidence of widespread fraud.
Name one.

Election officials and your boy's own toadies saying the same thing.
So now we run elections based on election official's "words?" Kinda like asking the fox if the chickens are alright, eh?

Start your bloody discussion group and present your "evidence" of fraud. Don't be a coward. Put it out there. Put up. Or STFU. Seriously. Stop talking shit and just do it.
But we both know you won't. You'll get carved so fast it'll make your conspiracy theory laden head spin.
Want to bet?

1) Put up or STFU.

I already did. Months ago I posted TWENTY FIVE instances of election corruption just in the state of Michigan alone and provided a link to supporting documentation FOR EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM, MOTHERFUCKER. WHICH I'VE ALREADY LINKED YOU TO TWICE, ASSHOLE.

That's 25X more than you've ever shown, done or proven here.

I'll get to the rest of it in MY good time, when it suits ME, When I got nothing better to do and after all of the ongoing investigations and audits are completed so we know the full scope of all available data. ITMT, you can kiss my pasty white ass.

Trump was the greatest embarrassment to America - ever!

He was ignorant.

He refused to be briefed on important matters.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

America has a President and not a wannabe Dictator.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

It's a bunch of shit typed out by a crybaby loser who can't grow the fuck up and quit weeping about Trump.

Crybaby loser? Which one is the guy that is thinking he's going to be reinstated in August and did you vote for him?

Just checking.
The press just likes feeding us silly stories and headlines so you leftists have something smartass to say to us.
Most, if not all of it, is BS.
Sure, the press reports on insane wingnut behavior and you blame the press. I guess you must be mad at Mike Lindell for pushing it then, huh?
I'm sorry...but I saw the raw-feed.
That mess was a set-up.
Most of the Trump supporters that showed up were totally innocent.
It pains me to think that Wolf Blitzer and the folks at CNN were responsible for planting a story that Trump supporters were conducting some sort of "unarmed insurrection" when it was clear that nothing of a kind took place. At worst it was a few idiots acting like a bunch of dumbasses.

500 arrests so far. It was an insurrection and I'm not including the ones that only stood outside an protested.

It was a protest that got out of hand, nothing more. You know, just like the Antifa and BLM “protests” last year.

Calling January 6th an insurrection is like calling the looting and burning of businesses “peaceful protests” You can’t have it both ways.

There were peaceful protests and there were also riots.

I'm sure there were people who were peacefully protesting on the 6th and then there are those who broke into the capital chanting to hang the vice president of the United States and interfere with the peaceful transfer of power. It's safe to call that an insurrection.

Not unless you can prove conspiracy or intent before the fact. Besides, BLM was chanting to fry police officers “like bacon” and we have subsequently seen cops being murdered with increasing regularity since. Do we then prosecute them?

I don’t believe for a minute that the mob intended to breach the Capital building when they marched from the rally. Should they be prosecuted? Absolutely. Was it a preplanned insurrection? I don’t buy that for one second.
Doesn't have to be planned. An insurrection could be the result of a bunch of crybabies who can't handle the truth.
No.....try to be realistic for once. What I saw on CSPAN was democracy.

insurrection
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]

NOUN

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    "the insurrection was savagely put down" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    rebellion · revolt · uprising · mutiny · revolution · insurgence · insurgency · rising · rioting · riot · sedition · civil disobedience · civil disorder · unrest · anarchy · fighting in the streets · coup · coup d'état · jacquerie · putsch

It was an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Throw out the results and declare the guy who lost the winner. At its roots, it was an attempted coup.
Let's see. In your insurrection definition I see the words rebellion, revolt, insurgency, rising, sedition, unrest, anarchy, and coup. All of which can be attached to the events of
January 6th.

What I saw on CSPAN and every other network that covered it was an insurrection. What I've seen in the video released since January 6th, was a violent coup attempt.
I would just own it at this point. It's how history is going to remember that day.
What I saw on CSPAN was what happened live.
The press later released a Hollywood production that appears to make the events more violent than they really were thru creative editing. It's what they do for movies in post-production every day.

LOL.....they actually had some prospective shots of a cameraman laying on his back on the ground surrounded by so-called violent Trump Supporters...probably actors....to give the crowd more violent intent. If this had been real you would have had a report of a photographer being badly beaten by the crowd or stomped to death....but I heard only the debunked story of a cop being hit in the head by a fire-extinguisher. They would have tried to prevent the shot by taking his camera. So why did they let him film them doing all of this when the FBI could use this as evidence against them?
CSPAN didn't have all the cell phone video that the insurrectionists were busy incriminating themselves with. But that's now apart of your conspiracy it appears. You're gone, man. No return.
Are you serious?
Why in the Hell would any insurrectionist want to document their own crimes?
Clearly you're so silly that you'll buy any excuse the leftists throw at you.
Well, unfortunately for you....you're not dealing with a person as gullible and brainless as you are.

Look at this Bernie bro
View attachment 503604

Or, he's just a fucking moron, just like you.
Not like me. I would have beat his ass for doing that.
I'm a retired Green Beret. I would have bounced that jackass off the walls.

Follow along closely here. Your other posts implied the Trump supporters weren't breaking the law and they wouldn't be too stupid to take pictures of themselves doing it. I post a picture of a Trump supporter breaking the law and now you have amnesia.
Okay....idiot....only an idiot purposely documents his crimes.
That's why it wasn't a real insurgency.
It was just a combination of a false-flag operation with a few numbskulls being used for propaganda. They have videos of the Capital police inviting these retards into the Capital. But of course you could never fathom the possibility that maybe Trump supporters were tricked into posing for photos by the Capital Police. I saw a video this morning of a so-called Trump supporter wearing a backpack and a MAGA hat telling cops to do something about the destruction. A Cop took the video. WTF were cops doing using cell phones instead of guarding the building?
Insurgency? Without guns? It was a protest against voter fraud, period.

View attachment 503606
No, the people standing outside the capital can claim they are protesting. Breaking into it is another thing entirely.
Same with the blm and antifa idiots.

He was ignorant.

He bristled at every attempt to ask an intelligent question because he had no real answers only naked ego driven belligerence.

He had to have folks explain policy. He did not understand the laws of the land - or even seemed to care about them?

He was a grifter and a con and he was seriously compromised by his business entanglements in the international theatre.

He was laughed at by Statemen globally. Putin could do what he wished with him as could the Saudi Sheiks. He was in bed with China for all his and his family's many business interests.

He broke up trade agreements with allies only to make virtually no changes - or worse change - just because he could and he loved the Ego trip and the fawning adoration of sycophants who can't tell their ass from their elbows.

He fired all the decent hires and he hired all the useless yes men with no backbones but who understood the need to kiss the ring...

Joe has his faults - but no one doubts his resolve to look after American interests and the interests of its allies.

The Generals, the Bankers, the Economists, the intelligence community the Congress and the Senate are all pretty much the same Americans they have always been - only now you have someone who listens to the team and reads the briefings and not someone who is merely pursuing his own nepotistic agenda and threatening all into submission around him.

That is called progress.
Nope.

No doubt you have evidence to suggest otherwise or is it just your allegiance to America's democratically elected fascist?

You've always got an opinion but never say anything. Why is that?

Why should I require evidence to shoot down ad hominems that are entirely unsupported?

That's easy. Because you have none.
ROFL! I don't need any, turd. You're the one who needs evidence to support your pathetic puerile ad hominems.

Well, none of it would have been necessary had you collection of clowns accepted Trump's loss and not thrown a garden party hissy fit at the Capitol.
You mean like how the democrats accepted Hillary's loss ...

YOU MEAN LIKE THAT, JACK? Is THAT the standard you are defending that you want us to live up to?
Actually you point out how to lose an election.
Hillary conceded defeat
Hillary didn't file any lawsuits
Hillary didn't demand any recounts
Hillary didn't incite her followers to insurrection.

Tell us how Hillary didn't accept her loss.
Republicans were outraged that Hillary waited a few hours to concede.

Trump STILL hasn’t conceded
"outraged?" Hardly. We just thought she was an enormous coward.

He was ignorant.

Of that, I have serious doubts.
Oh you poor pathetic bastard, addicted to Trump, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven...the man is gone and yiu still wail, gnash your teeth, & jerk off to hearing each other complain...

Meanwhile the international comNmunity is laughing at dementia Joe after the G7 Summit, except for Ptin who is bragging how Joe is his bitch. :p

The retard actually gave Putin a list if our top 16 infrastructure and begged him not to hack those 16 targets. WTF?

Free and fair slinky. 80+ court cases tossed.
I love how you constantly throw that up despite it not meaning a thing. Not one court actually tried any of the cases on the merits of the evidence.

Recounts and forensic audits...multiple times finding no evidence of widespread fraud.
Name one.

Election officials and your boy's own toadies saying the same thing.
So now we run elections based on election official's "words?" Kinda like asking the fox if the chickens are alright, eh?

Start your bloody discussion group and present your "evidence" of fraud. Don't be a coward. Put it out there. Put up. Or STFU. Seriously. Stop talking shit and just do it.
But we both know you won't. You'll get carved so fast it'll make your conspiracy theory laden head spin.
Want to bet?

1) Put up or STFU.

I already did. Months ago I posted TWENTY FIVE instances of election corruption just in the state of Michigan alone and provided a link to supporting documentation FOR EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM, MOTHERFUCKER. WHICH I'VE ALREADY LINKED YOU TO TWICE, ASSHOLE.

I'll get to the rest of it in MY good time, when it suits ME, When I got nothing better to do and after all of the ongoing investigations and audits are completed so we know the full scope of all available data. ITMT, you can kiss my pasty white ass.

So..you got nothing. No surprise. You've had nothing but conspiracy theories. Just another wanking Trump supporter hoping to make America back into his white castle. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. We can proclaim Donald John Trump as the worst President (and the worst political embarrassment) this country has ever elected.
Amen! :)

The greatest embarrassment ever had to be Barry being exposed as having taken Hillary's plan and having been caught collaborating with the Russians in a failed coup attempt....

Or Pelosi becoming the 2st Speaker to attempt to Impeach the same President twice....and fail to do so both times...

Or Brennan having to appear before Congress & confess to illegally spying on Congress....

Q:p

As I recall Freaky, NOTHING was said (outside of Jill Stein's request for recounts) until AFTER Trump was inaugurated.
You have predictably terrible recall.

Floyd was RESISTING arrest? Yikes.
There's that terrible recall again. I guess you didn't watch the 45 minute video taken from the police's own cameras showing the long effort of failing to get Floyd into the backseat of the squad car culminating in his finally settling on the ground. Three cops couldn't get the guy into the cop car. Floyd finally ended up right where he put himself. But I agree, the optics of the neck kneel for so long didn't look good or make a lot of sense. Check on the guy and maybe try getting him into the cop car again.
Part One. Put up. Or STFU. Honestly, you talk a lot of shit but back NONE of it up.
Go watch the police video as everyone else did a year ago. I can't help it you are fat, dumb, lazy and stupid.

You're trying to tell me that FOUR cops couldn't get a man into a car without choking him to death?..sheesh.
It was three cops Jack. STFU and go watch the actual video of the entire event. Cameras do not lie.
9.5 minutes, Freaky. And it was 4 cops (including Chauvin).

I sincerely hope you don't lie this much in your daily life. It must be exhausting. :)

Jack. JACK. JACK! WTF were the courts "wrong" about? NOT ONE COURT ACTUALLY PROSECUTED THE CASE PRESENTED THEM AND TESTED THE EVIDENCE! NOT ONE. And it wasn't up to any one court to prosecute the WHOLE CASE in its entirety to see the full, big picture across multiple state lines anyway except maybe SCOTUS, and Roberts refused to hear the case or get the SC involved, choosing to, like the other courts, to just DROP THE BALL on the American people declaring Texas as not have standing to even bring the case!
Your point seems to be that there was not enough fraud in any single venue to change anything. But if you added up all the fraud claims, in all the several states, the sum total might be enough to challenge a single precinct.

You realize that 25 affidavits of "I saw something suspicious" don't add up to 1 claim of actual fraud.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Nope.

No doubt you have evidence to suggest otherwise or is it just your allegiance to America's democratically elected fascist?

You've always got an opinion but never say anything. Why is that?

Why should I require evidence to shoot down ad hominems that are entirely unsupported?

That's easy. Because you have none.
ROFL! I don't need any, turd. You're the one who needs evidence to support your pathetic puerile ad hominems.

What's it feel like to be done over by a professional?

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
You fuckers really must have a guilt complex knowing full well, that the election was stolen. Why else do you pussies just keep talking about President Trump as if he still is the President...

...........................................Joe Biden rally.......................................................................................................President Trump rally..........We know.
View attachment 503366View attachment 503368

Quick get this irrefutable stolen election evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate and desperate need of it!!!!
MAGA!!!!
You are the reason, why Prog elites get away with the shit that they do, even with murder....stupid fuck.

Because I want ewe to get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow so they can prove this bullshit stolen election? Ewe really are a deranged, feckless lil whiney tardherder aren't ewe?!?!
MAGA
You are a liar

Says the guy that has the irrefutable evidence of "stolen election".
MAGA

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

By charge I mean arrested. Happy now? Not really the point of my post but more than happy to make the correction.

That the Reich denies due process and hold American's as political prisoners without charge in solitary hardly makes me "happy."

Who is being held that hasn't been charged?

See, I want to retire in a few years and live in comfort, but you Nazis have taken my country - and if decent people fail to stop you, we will see the most horrendous holocaust in history.

Would you call someone arrested for gouging out the eyes of a police offer to be a political prisoner? Just trying to get an idea of how loosely you use that term.

The rest is just more of the rights mental breakdown.

Why would I consider a fantasy?

Come back with facts.

View attachment 503651

That guy, according to you is a "political prisoner".
Where was this picture taken?
At the Capital. Or in a studio in Burbank while they faked the moon landing. One of those, not sure which.
Well....clearly it wouldn't stand up in court as a prosecution exhibit. This isn't evidence.
It's not the only evidence. You've really never seen this before? How sheltered are you?

Notice they said he was a fellow officer. So police officers were staging violent photo-ops. WTF????
Thanks for the input. You just proved my point.

He was an officer and a Trump supporter. Now in order for your conspiracy to make sense all Trump supporting police officers are part of the charade. It's just plain dumb that you have to rollover on your own just to keep the conspiracy alive.

You really think only in absolutes.
Trump wasn't in charge of any cop on Capital Hill.....Pelosi was.....and the D.C. Mayor was no Trump fan either. Trump can support cops and yet not have the full support of all cops....especially the cops working for Pelosi.
Considering the fact that Pelosi tore up Trump's last SOTU speech on national television....then later tipped us off to her plans of pulling Trump out of the WH by the hair.....we can all assume that she didn't have his best interests in mind, and in fact implicated herself as a possible suspect in a coup attempt.

The cop that was gouging out the eyes of Capital Police (not Metro so leave out the mayor) your blaming on Pelosi? Simply because he was an off duty police officer (not from Capital Police)? Makes zero sense

What does tearing up Trump's SOTU have to do with anything other than your butthurt feelings about it?

You're just not bright.

She showed the lefts true colors

And she used to have class

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Voters sent Trump packing in favor of the steady leadership of Biden
theft of an election does not mean voters sent anyone anywhere
It just means democrats stole the election through illegal means

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
You fuckers really must have a guilt complex knowing full well, that the election was stolen. Why else do you pussies just keep talking about President Trump as if he still is the President...

...........................................Joe Biden rally.......................................................................................................President Trump rally..........We know.

Quick get this irrefutable stolen election evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate and desperate need of it!!!!
MAGA!!!!
You are the reason, why Prog elites get away with the shit that they do, even with murder....stupid fuck.

Because I want ewe to get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow so they can prove this bullshit stolen election? Ewe really are a deranged, feckless lil whiney tardherder aren't ewe?!?!
MAGA
You are a liar

MAGA
more evidence that the election was stolen than you had for the two impeachments and Mueller investigation

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA
You are a liar

MAGA
more evidence that the election was stolen than you had for the two impeachments and Mueller investigation

Quickly get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto! They are in immediate need of it!!!
MAGA

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.

This is not politics.

It's a bunch of shit typed out by a crybaby loser who can't grow the fuck up and quit weeping about Trump.

Crybaby loser? Which one is the guy that is thinking he's going to be reinstated in August and did you vote for him?

Just checking.
The press just likes feeding us silly stories and headlines so you leftists have something smartass to say to us.
Most, if not all of it, is BS.
Sure, the press reports on insane wingnut behavior and you blame the press. I guess you must be mad at Mike Lindell for pushing it then, huh?
I'm sorry...but I saw the raw-feed.
That mess was a set-up.
Most of the Trump supporters that showed up were totally innocent.
It pains me to think that Wolf Blitzer and the folks at CNN were responsible for planting a story that Trump supporters were conducting some sort of "unarmed insurrection" when it was clear that nothing of a kind took place. At worst it was a few idiots acting like a bunch of dumbasses.

500 arrests so far. It was an insurrection and I'm not including the ones that only stood outside an protested.

It was a protest that got out of hand, nothing more. You know, just like the Antifa and BLM “protests” last year.

Calling January 6th an insurrection is like calling the looting and burning of businesses “peaceful protests” You can’t have it both ways.

There were peaceful protests and there were also riots.

I'm sure there were people who were peacefully protesting on the 6th and then there are those who broke into the capital chanting to hang the vice president of the United States and interfere with the peaceful transfer of power. It's safe to call that an insurrection.

Not unless you can prove conspiracy or intent before the fact. Besides, BLM was chanting to fry police officers “like bacon” and we have subsequently seen cops being murdered with increasing regularity since. Do we then prosecute them?

I don’t believe for a minute that the mob intended to breach the Capital building when they marched from the rally. Should they be prosecuted? Absolutely. Was it a preplanned insurrection? I don’t buy that for one second.
Doesn't have to be planned. An insurrection could be the result of a bunch of crybabies who can't handle the truth.
I think yes, it does have to be planned.

Who cares what you think?

Then why are you talking to me?

Idiot, who cares what you think the definition of insurrection is when you make up your own meaning?

So again, why are you talking to me?
It's not about whether I choose to respond to you or not, I'm trying to get you to justify why there is no definition of the word that includes any sort of premeditation.

If you don’t care what I think then why does it matter?
There is no definition of the word that states anything about premeditation. You just don't like the label so have to make shit up.
Neither is there any definition that says insurrection means merely breaking a few windows and occupying a politician’s desk.
I don’t like the label because it was ginned up by a bunch of craven hypocrites who sat back and watched and even encouraged mobs to assault citizens and burn, loot and destroy peoples’ private businesses, livelihoods and property for months. In other words, causing even worse damage than the Jan 6 mob to the tune of billions of dollars.

So until these chickenshits hold the rioters to the same moral and legal standard, they can take insurrection and shove it up their collective tight ass.

It was ginned up in the sense that the definition perfectly fit. As for the rioters, they too should be arrested, have been arrested and for those individuals who have committed crimes prosecuted and made to pay. I'm not the one who thinks anyone is above the law, you are.

Wrong and conflation. I think the rioters should be prosecuted in both cases. I just don’t agree that Jan 6 was an insurrection.

Pay attention to what I actually say. Your two-dimensional thinking makes you look like a foaming-at-the-mouth zealot.
And Democrats are in no position to talk about crybabies. Democrat politicians and celebrities declared with absolute certainty for months that Trump would not be president. They heard the collective jaw-drop all the way to China when he won. They then spent the next four years not handling the truth.
He was the president, just a really bad one and in recent history anyway the most unpopular. Again, that's something you guys can't reckon with. Pull your head out of the bubble.

Irrelevant. Democrats whined and cried just as much then as they claim Trump supporters are doing now.

Yeah, it's totally irrelevant that you guys are pining away for the return of that fat worthless turd. Go cry more, bitch.

Who’s “you guys”? I haven’t said a word about Trump or the election results or even that I want him back in office.

You’ve worked yourself up into a lather about things I never said.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Steady leadership?? Guess you missed the mess he's made of the border. A border Trump hand handled quite well.

You also must have missed the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt. It was supposed to be for Chinese virus relief. There is very little of that in the bill. I also guess you missed that part of the bill is having we tax payers bail out Union pension funds.

You also missed his stopping drilling for oil and natural gas on Fed lands and his wanting to end fracking which drove the price of gas up. Hell before his election gas was 1.50 or lower. Now its almost 3 dollars a gallon.

You also missed the green shit he wants to do. Wonder how many small businesses will be able to afford to do that.

Keep lying to yourself. You're a pro at it.

He was ignorant.

That is called progress.
Steady leadership?? Guess you missed the mess he's made of the border. A border Trump hand handled quite well.

You also must have missed the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt. It was supposed to be for Chinese virus relief. There is very little of that in the bill. I also guess you missed that part of the bill is having we tax payers bail out Union pension funds.

You also missed his stopping drilling for oil and natural gas on Fed lands and his wanting to end fracking which drove the price of gas up. Hell before his election gas was 1.50 or lower. Now its almost 3 dollars a gallon.

You also missed the green shit he wants to do. Wonder how many small businesses will be able to afford to do that.

Keep lying to yourself. You're a pro at it.
Debt?

Now you care about debt?
After Trump tripled the deficit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back