Was Biden dishonest with us? And are real reparations on the table?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but beyond the racist business Xiden ran on two things: Wear a mask & you have to fix COVID to fix the ecomoney, fucking genius.

Once POTUS or soon before, he tells us that fuck, I can't put too much money into "fixing" the ecomoney and "helping the people". Meanwhile employers hiring everywhere, been that way since last year. Small business struggling in one form or another, rich corner more control & cash, including Obama, and Xiden's bailout is directed toward GOVT. CONTROL.

How's inflation going, and how you figure we needed this "bail-out" considering the Democrats and kind sold us a line, evidenced by OPENING the economy when daily cases were more than one year ago? And the inflation rate is what again? Gee how'd that happen? retarding a public, you think?

I have a question. Since China & possibly USA too built the COVID from birth, and in at least our part to frenzy as well, what reparation's are owed the rest of the world for mistake & frenzy?

That's victim kind of reparations, not the BS you're owed damages to repair of your feelings because your great, great, great grandpa was a black slave, for instance. Fuck if that's it, I can't wait for German & Italian reparations due my heritage, though I really don't sign onto a victim role. Some Irish blood too, English paying attention? Fuck man, and come to think of it, the Italians owe me something twice. Fuck yeah, bling & Cadillacs coming my way, this is bitchen.

Substitute cigarettes for Marijuana:

Wrong. Xiden ran on the MSM persecuting Trump, Fauci's paid for Covid pandemic, Nancy's two bullshit impeachments, and globalists revolting against Trump's America First agenda.
Reparations are democrats buying votes.

Wrong. Xiden ran on the MSM persecuting Trump, Fauci's paid for Covid pandemic, Nancy's two bullshit impeachments, and globalists revolting against Trump's America First agenda.

They're buying and selling. Buying votes and selling out the country toward our demise.

They're buying and selling. Buying votes and selling out the country toward our demise.
You know what they say 'democrats, ya can't live with em and ya can't kill em..... yet.'

Ya know what cracks my ass up ? Well I'll tell you any way. It's these Corn Balls still cheering on Traitor, Bat Shit Stupid Joe. I mean just how stupid can one get? These people shouldn't be left alone, they will hurt their self and the innocent.

Forum List

Back