The GOP has blown it on Health Care

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Well,

The GOP has whined about Obamacare (which I didn't want and I think it sucks) for six years.

Where was their plan ?

I mean honestly.....this is hysterical.

No plan, no concept of a plan, nothing........

Yep they sure as fuck have...Time for single payer and for the republicans to do what is right.
Single payer means forcing people into the collective, how do you figure that's right?

Why can they not come up with a plan that covers every last citizen for alot cheaper with better coverage?

It took Hussein about two years to develop the monstrosity and get it passed with bribery and intimidation. It hasn't even been four months for the Trump administration. Do the freaking math.

They know that getting rid of pre existing conditions is a losing proposition. They know 20 million people losing coverage is a losing proposition. Covering all is paramount. I hope that the gop focuses on all...every last person....getting good coverage for alot less cost.

You all assume they were sincere in when they were bellowing about repealing the ACA... rather than just pandering to their base for the sake of elections...

Wanna get rid of the clusterfuck Obamacare?

Simply do nothing and Obamacare collapses in 1- 2 years.

The voters will blame the Democrats for creating a shitty, unsustainable program.

Winning!!

not making sure every last citizen has good coverage for low cost.....losing. it's time to let the wealthy know they are no more important than the poor.

As a Conservative Jeffersonian American, I admit I am embarrassed to call myself a Republican. My Party is filled with Pussies. Absolutely filled with Pussies.

Somehow, the Democrats are running Congress...Pussy Boy Ryan is owned by Nancy Pelosi, she of the Sub-Reptilian Intellect...and it confounds me completely....there is simply no other explanation than that The Republican Caucus in Congress has more Pussies than every Whore House in New Orleans. And that's a lot.

Does anybody know why so many Republicans are such complete Pussies?

My guess is that they are thinking about nothing but their next election and the New York Media is the only thing that that can fuck that up, because of all the money they get from lobbyists, for being Pussies. And so they are scared Shit-Less of the New York Media. But, that's just a guess. They might actually be brazenly selling Heartland America down the River...for Straight Out Cash. Pure Bribery.

But that would take balls. I'll go with Scared Shit-Less Pussies. New York could Buy them, but Why pay when you can make them Shit their Pants with a single News Story.

Fuck the Pussy Republicans....which appears to be almost all Republicans.

As a Republican, I'm not scared of my enemies; but my leaders---they terrify me.

Single Payer through a medicare type of plan for which the insurance companies must compete. Make those suckers play by competition.

Yep they sure as fuck have...Time for single payer and for the republicans to do what is right.

Yes, these morons can't get anything right.....but you want to put them in charge of our health care ?

Tell me...why can't your state pass a single payer system ?

Please explain it to me.

Well,

The GOP has whined about Obamacare (which I didn't want and I think it sucks) for six years.

Where was their plan ?

I mean honestly.....this is hysterical.

No plan, no concept of a plan, nothing........

I agree but they are falling into the trap of "we can come up with a better plan". Uh no. The Federal government has no business in making any decisions about health care for private citizens. They should be just repealing it and easing up regulations on the health insurance industry, and let the market freely sell to those who want it.

The GOP are being jackasses if they think they can do a "better" version of government mandated health care.

Well, The GOP has whined about Obamacare (which I didn't want and I think it sucks) for six years. Where was their plan ? I mean honestly.....this is hysterical. No plan, no concept of a plan, nothing........
"Blown it" is nowhere near a strong enough description of this.

They never had a plan outside of a few random "ideas", and they claimed they did. For eight years. Then they get Trump to fool people into believing it too.

That's incompetence and dishonesty of historical proportions right there.

Forum List

Back