The Flag of Treason

LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Because Republicans aren’t fascist scum like you Dimwingers.
Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....
Which party had a KKK leader serving in the Senate until 2010?

That would be YOUR racist party.
He denounced them decades ago.... are you really unaware of this...?
Purely a political stunt. He was still using the n word til the end.
Right wing gobbledygook...He was a penitent man.

and he is trying to impugn ALL democrats because of 1 democrat!

imagine his outrage if you said "one conservative is a member of the KKK so that proves that ALL REPUBLICANS are KKK lovers"

and speaking of david duke
"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the ...
www.vox.com › charlottesville-protests-david-duke-kkk

Aug 12, 2017 - David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday's alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means ...

but he is a republican so conservatives give him a free pass......
What office did he hold?

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

Slick Willy flew the Stars and Bars over the State House while governor, so I assume you think he and Hitlery are both racist, right?

Neither is President TODAY

Beside the point. The Confederacy does not exist today either. So what's your problem with the flag? Have you noticed that all 50 States have and fly flags of their own and probably all have had slavery one time or another? Hypocrisy.

I can understand wanting to keep the confederate flag alive for one's ancestry' s sake, my ancestors on my father's side were mostly confederates.... most were not slave owners, but so far in my ancestry search, I've found only 3 great great etc grandfather's that were... but most were just farmers, with no slaves....only their 8 to 12 children each, as their farm laborers.... but the men relatives still served in the Confederate States Army through being drafted...

But, and that's a big BUT.... What I have slowly realized over my decades, it's such a hurtful reminder of what human beings, that were slaves and the ancestors of today's African Americans, had to go through...

That flying flag is a sign to them, that they too are STILL thought of, as less than human beings....

And that's just unacceptable to me.... I want no part in a continuation of hurting them, even if simply their feelings.

Fine, if they don't like it then propose legislation to ban the flag and let everyone vote their feelings about it, but Ooops! those states and their legal systems were all created by evil slave owners and worse, the buildings fly the American flag, created by evil slave owners, and must abide by the US Constitution, which defined a black man as only three fifths of a white man, so legal channels are just too painful to pursue and black Americans have no choice but to ignore the law and just destroy the flags and monuments of the Confederacy when they are not too busy looting and burning Target stores.

Slavery was evil and were the Jim Crow laws, and black people were oppressed for much of our history, but they are no longer oppressed. Today, black Americans have all the same rights and opportunities as other Americans and we have a plethora of laws, government agencies to protect those rights, so if seeing someone waving a confederate flag, even if he is a white supremacist makes them feel less than human, it is is not because the guy with the flag has any particular weight or influence but because evil Democrats are exploiting the insecurities of black people for their own political gain before an election. It is you, not the guy with the flag who is causing them pain.
Easier said than done...
It's hard to pick oneself up by their bootstraps, when they were barefoot a few hundred years, and had no shoes.

Nonsense, we are a nation of immigrants. People came here with nothing who didn't even speak the language and the next generation flourished. Black people are being held back by people like you who tell them they are still oppressed and have no opportunities because some guy is carrying a flag.

I think the criminal tearing down of statues is wrong... They should legally be removed, in places where the statues were put up, with no local history behind them.... but the true history of these confederate officers belong in a museum, or on the grounds of historical battlefields, such as Gettysburg.... with historical reference.

They belong anywhere the local people decide they belong. You don't get to speak for everyone.

You’re an idiot.
machine gun like.png

Slick Willy flew the Stars and Bars over the State House while governor, so I assume you think he and Hitlery are both racist, right?

Beside the point. The Confederacy does not exist today either. So what's your problem with the flag? Have you noticed that all 50 States have and fly flags of their own and probably all have had slavery one time or another? Hypocrisy.

I can understand wanting to keep the confederate flag alive for one's ancestry' s sake, my ancestors on my father's side were mostly confederates.... most were not slave owners, but so far in my ancestry search, I've found only 3 great great etc grandfather's that were... but most were just farmers, with no slaves....only their 8 to 12 children each, as their farm laborers.... but the men relatives still served in the Confederate States Army through being drafted...

But, and that's a big BUT.... What I have slowly realized over my decades, it's such a hurtful reminder of what human beings, that were slaves and the ancestors of today's African Americans, had to go through...

That flying flag is a sign to them, that they too are STILL thought of, as less than human beings....

And that's just unacceptable to me.... I want no part in a continuation of hurting them, even if simply their feelings.

Fine, if they don't like it then propose legislation to ban the flag and let everyone vote their feelings about it, but Ooops! those states and their legal systems were all created by evil slave owners and worse, the buildings fly the American flag, created by evil slave owners, and must abide by the US Constitution, which defined a black man as only three fifths of a white man, so legal channels are just too painful to pursue and black Americans have no choice but to ignore the law and just destroy the flags and monuments of the Confederacy when they are not too busy looting and burning Target stores.

Slavery was evil and were the Jim Crow laws, and black people were oppressed for much of our history, but they are no longer oppressed. Today, black Americans have all the same rights and opportunities as other Americans and we have a plethora of laws, government agencies to protect those rights, so if seeing someone waving a confederate flag, even if he is a white supremacist makes them feel less than human, it is is not because the guy with the flag has any particular weight or influence but because evil Democrats are exploiting the insecurities of black people for their own political gain before an election. It is you, not the guy with the flag who is causing them pain.
Easier said than done...
It's hard to pick oneself up by their bootstraps, when they were barefoot a few hundred years, and had no shoes.

Nonsense, we are a nation of immigrants. People came here with nothing who didn't even speak the language and the next generation flourished. Black people are being held back by people like you who tell them they are still oppressed and have no opportunities because some guy is carrying a flag.

I think the criminal tearing down of statues is wrong... They should legally be removed, in places where the statues were put up, with no local history behind them.... but the true history of these confederate officers belong in a museum, or on the grounds of historical battlefields, such as Gettysburg.... with historical reference.

They belong anywhere the local people decide they belong. You don't get to speak for everyone.

You don't either...

LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....

He was a massive racist and leader of the KKK. And YOUR racist party kept electing him to the US Senate.
Yet his voting record on Civil Rights issues was endorsed by the NAACP

Few Republicans are

Easier said than done...

You don't either...

Exactly. The difference is that I'm not trying to tell everyone what they should and shouldn't do..............you are.

Easier said than done...

You don't either...

Exactly. The difference is that I'm not trying to tell everyone what they should and shouldn't do..............you are.

Of course you are...

He was a massive racist and leader of the KKK. And YOUR racist party kept electing him to the US Senate.

Few Republicans are

The NAACP endorsed filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1964? Link?

Byrd joined with Democratic senators to filibuster the Civil Rights Act of 1964,[35] personally filibustering the bill for 14 hours,

:iyfyus.jpg:

Easier said than done...

You don't either...

Of course you are...

Quote my post where I tell everyone what to do.

GO!

Easier said than done...

But they weren't. Those that whine the loudest about slavery have never been slaves and never even knew anybody that was a slave. They are no more whoever they think their ancestors might have been than anyone else is and may well have had slave owners in their family history. My ancestry is largely German. The Romans kept many Gothic slaves but I don't blame present day Italians for all my problems.

Few Republicans are
And the NAACP is a racist organization as their name shows.

Few Republicans are
American Patriots who fought for Freedom

Easier said than done...

But they weren't. Those that whine the loudest about slavery have never been slaves and never even knew anybody that was a slave. They are no more whoever they think their ancestors might have been than anyone else is and may well have had slave owners in their family history. My ancestry is largely German. The Romans kept many Gothic slaves but I don't blame present day Italians for all my problems.

Interesting viewpoint if slavery was the end of oppression.
Most blacks can name people who were subjected to the follow up to slavery. Second class citizenship, denial of voting rights, denial of access to the judicial system, officially sanctioned terrorism

Bullshit propaganda from the liar project, nothing but a bunch of commies.

Lincoln was not a commie
He was a REAL Republican

Lincoln was a political opportunist.

"I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."

- First Inaugural Address, March 4th 1861

BTW - I'm still waiting for you to explain Rick Wilson's confederate cooler.

Easier said than done...

I think the issue of the monuments should be put on the ballot case by case and let the voters decide. The facts that slavery and the Jim Crow laws once existed here are irrelevant to the conditions under which black Americans live today.

Easier said than done...

You don't either...

Of course you are...

Quote my post where I tell everyone what to do.

GO!

Well, that shut her the hell up. :iyfyus.jpg:

Few Republicans are
American Patriots who fought for Freedom
Who? The NAACP? The fought and I think continue to fight for one race only. Can't get more racist than that.

Forum List

Back