The Flag of Treason

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
Not of "our past". Of the past. They lost.
It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?
Yes, the Confederacy declared itself another country.

How could you not know this?

You mean like CHOP? Lord you are not a bright one.

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?

"It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?"

the confederacy WAS ANOTHER COUNTRY!

The Confederate States of America was a collection of 11 states that seceded from the United States in 1860 following the election of President Abraham Lincoln. Led by Jefferson Davis and existing from 1861 to 1865, the Confederacy struggled for legitimacy and was never recognized as a sovereign nation.Aug 21, 2018

they LEFT the union and started their own country and then ATTACKED the Union.

treason
traitors

A past of treason, slavery, and war crimes isn’t worthy of commemoration.
Where exactly on Earth do you think has not had these problems? Should no one be proud of their history and heritage? More importantly what makes you think your opinion should outweigh anyone elses'?

A past of treason, slavery, and war crimes isn’t worthy of commemoration.

And your posts are not worth of our time.

I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?

N

"It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?"

The Confederate States of America was a collection of 11 states that seceded from the United States in 1860 following the election of President Abraham Lincoln. Led by Jefferson Davis and existing from 1861 to 1865, the Confederacy struggled for legitimacy and was never recognized as a sovereign nation.Aug 21, 2018

treason
traitors
Actually the union started the war with it's occupation and reinforcement of territory belonging to the sovereign State of South Carolina.

I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Who said they were?

N

treason
traitors
Actually the union started the war with it's occupation and reinforcement of territory belonging to the sovereign State of South Carolina.
Ft Sumter was United States territory

Because Republicans aren’t fascist scum like you Dimwingers.

Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

Slick Willy flew the Stars and Bars over the State House while governor, so I assume you think he and Hitlery are both racist, right?

Neither is President TODAY

Beside the point. The Confederacy does not exist today either. So what's your problem with the flag? Have you noticed that all 50 States have and fly flags of their own and probably all have had slavery one time or another? Hypocrisy.

Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....

ever notice how they NEVER say "CHRISTIAN democrats"
or "CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN democrats"

just...."democrats".....thereby insinuating that they were (liberals, atheists)

and trying to insinuate that CONSERVATIVES had NOTHING TO DO with slavery!

fkn liars

Which party had a KKK leader serving in the Senate until 2010?

That would be YOUR racist party.

Which party had a KKK leader serving in the Senate until 2010?

That would be YOUR racist party.

one guy, who apologized and changed his tune, does NOT make the whole party.

I'm not sure how a person with such deranged logic is allowed to vote....

- statues of southern confederate LIBERAL DEMOCRAT generals who FOUGHT and KILLED to maintain slavery are HEROES and MUST BE PROTECTED!

- Democrats gave us SLAVERY and the KKK , they are EVIL and they MUST be DESTROYED!

nukinfuts

N

treason
traitors
Ft Sumter was United States territory
South Carolina was too until it succeeded and the land Ft. Sumpter sits on was and is most certainly a part that State. Also armed foreign presence in a major harbor constitutes a blockade which is itself an act of war. The Union was asked nicely to leave and was given time to do so. Instead Lincoln sent more troops into South Carolina which was another act of war.

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

1593530305404.png

Thats the flag of treason. Yuck!

Forum List

Back