WATCH: Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer Waves People’s Republic of China Flag at Manhattan Parade

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If you want to see what treason is, look at the picture below. Our brave servicemen who died in the Korean War fighting these chicoms would be rolling in their graves if they saw this communist flag being waved by our US politicians.

00-26.jpg

To each their own.

I have never waved the flag of another nation. Ever. I imagine I would do so if I were in that country.

If he wants to wave such a flag he can do so. If Americans care he will be voted out. I don't think Americans even pay attention.

If you want to see what treason is, look at the picture below. Our brave servicemen who died in the Korean War fighting these chicoms would be rolling in their graves if they saw this communist flag being waved by our US politicians.

00-26.jpg

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer waved the People’s Republic of China flag, just moments after the organizers of a Lunar New Year event blasted China’s national anthem in the middle of Manhattan?

Wow! Context

How many foreign authoritarian governments does Trump praise and avoid critiquing?
:auiqs.jpg:

To each their own.

I have never waved the flag of another nation. Ever. I imagine I would do so if I were in that country.

If he wants to wave such a flag he can do so. If Americans care he will be voted out. I don't think Americans even pay attention.
" just moments after the organizers of a Lunar New Year event blasted China’s national anthem in the middle of Manhattan."

Hello? You're not with dignitaries or asked to be on stage. :auiqs.jpg:

00-26.jpg

No big deal. It's a holiday thing for Asians. My Vietnamese GF celebrated their new years also.

(1) Let's be fair to the elderly gentleman.

(2) He was at a parade celebrating the Chinese New Year.

(3) So he got in the mood by waving the flag of the People's Republic of China (on the mainland).

(4) Of course, some people would have been happier if he had waved the flag of the Republic of China (on Taiwan).

Like everything else political, it'll be twisted into something it's not. This is easy to do because Schumer isn't one who's a big supporter of the American working class.

Forum List

Back