Biden's anti-civil rights "red flag law" center is now under congressional investigation

No one besides the most extreme anti-civil rights zealots support laws through which ex-lovers, disgruntled employees, nosy neighbors, and former roommates can file orders of protection against others, and have those peoples' civil rights violated.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, launched an investigation Thursday morning into the Biden administration’s recently announced National Extreme Risk Protection Order Resource Center.

“Extreme risk protection order” is lefty-speak for red flag law.

Breitbart News reported that Vice President Kamala Harris (D) announced the launch of the center on Saturday, along with $750 million in funds that will be given to it by the Biden administration.

Jordan then used to the letter to highlight the myriad problems with red flag laws, including the threat such laws pose to due process:

So what you're saying is you want mentally deranged people who refuse to take "no" for an answer, to have access to firearms?????

Do you have the first clue how hard it is to get a restraining order in the first place, much less to get it enforced????

No, horrible story and quite true.

You should understand history. The steps from liberty to police state are smaller in range than you think. It doesn't have to be a full blown fascist state a la Germany, Russia or Italy of the 1940s.

Oh you poor, poor thing.

Was this before or after CSIS ruined your life and then prevented you from leaving Canada?

Oh you poor, poor thing.

Was this before or after CSIS ruined your life and then prevented you from leaving Canada?
Noone prevented me from leaving Canada copper. You just had the U.S Authorities hold me. Even the border guards were embarrassed and you could tell they were not happy with Canadian authorities.

It is amazing how much they told me during that time. G-d bless them. They knew instinctively that I was being wronged and railroaded, I just know it.

So what you're saying is you want mentally deranged people who refuse to take "no" for an answer, to have access to firearms?????

Do you have the first clue how hard it is to get a restraining order in the first place, much less to get it enforced????

Do you have any exes, co-workers, former roommates, or family members you don't get along with?

Can I have their names? :dance:

Will there ever be enough bloodshed to satisfy our gun huggers? Those are Other Peoples kids being slaughtered in their classrooms or grocery stores, churches, synagogues, bowling alleys, concerts, etc. They believe that owning dozens of guns make them bulletproof.
Those bat shit crazy shooters are mostly Democrats and they obey NONE of your gun control laws. Try to avoid posting stupid shit.

Is there an official list of the 15 states mentioned that can do this?

Those bat shit crazy shooters are mostly Democrats and they obey NONE of your gun control laws. Try to avoid posting stupid shit.
Let`s see your evidence. I don`t think that bat shit crazy shooters are registered voters but the opened minded person that I am, I`ll look at what you have.

Forum List

Back