The Flag of Treason

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
Not of "our past". Of the past. They lost.

We lost Vietnam ... can we still fly the American Flag?
We need monuments to Ho Chi Minh

images181418_tuong-ho-chi-minh--kolkata.jpg

We lost the War of 1812 ... can we still burn the Canadian Flag? ...
Actually it was the British who were our primary antagonists and I'd argue we won but even if not we certainly didn't lose. At the moment the law tries to protect the burning of the American flag so I imagine the same would apply to any other flag not owned by someone else,

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?
Yes, the Confederacy declared itself another country.

How could you not know this?
And the war returned them to the US, it is part of the US history, unless you are a brain dead liberal that can not understand simple facts.

N

You Democrats lost, just as bad as you lost to Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Trump is the modern-day Lincoln, and he's gonna whup yer sorry asses again, just wait.
tRump is a modern day Quisling.

How ignorant do you have to be in order to not see the striking similarities between President Lincoln and President Trump? Both won with less than a majority of the popular vote and took office in a deeply divided, polarized country with a substantial portion of the media engaging in virulent personal attacks on their character. They both expanded the President’s executive power to address what they saw as threats to homeland security and they devised new ways to communicate with the people.

Lincoln was at odds with the lying Democrat media too. Upon Lincoln’s election, the Memphis Daily Appeal wrote on November 13, 1860:

“Within 90 days from the time Lincoln is inaugurated, the Republican Party will be utterly ruined and destroyed. His path is environed with so many difficulties, that even if he had the ability of Jefferson and the energy of Jackson, he would fail, but he is a weak and inexperienced man, and his administration will be doomed from the commencement.

“If he takes that radical section of the Republican Party, the conservative wing of it will cut loose and repudiate him. If, on the other hand, he courts the conservatives and pursues a moderate conciliatory policy, the radicals will make open war upon his administration.”

The hostility toward Lincoln within the Washington establishment and the political elite was just as ferocious. Then there were those states who seceded from the Union, just as California keeps threatening to do.

And like President Lincoln, President Trump is emancipating black people from the poverty and ignorance the Democrats have enslaved them with. He's done far more for black Americans than Obama ever did.

https://www.newsmax.com/jackbrewer/trump-obama-hbcu-food-stamps/2019/07/12/id/924217/

N

No. We must fly the communist flag.

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

Does he? Or does he just support the 1st Amendment as he was sworn to do?

First Amendment gives people the right to protest flags that honor slavery and racism

Says the guy who's going to vote for the idiots kneeling in kente cloth.
:laughing0301:

The union jack should be destroyed too.

Those losers were for slavery and racism. I don't ever want to see another Union Jack flag ever again. In fact we need to start a third war with the BRITs to get rid of that motherfucker.

N

If we did stupid liberals would just tear them down with all the rest.

A past of treason, slavery, and war crimes isn’t worthy of commemoration.

N

Your ilk already have one for Lenin that was also a murderous marxist......

N
It is part of OUR past you stupid fuck. Or was the confederacy in another Country?
Well, actually the Confederacy WAS another country the minute they succeeded from the U.S. Had a President, Constitution, everything. 4th grade history class stuff right there.

N
Yes, the Confederacy declared itself another country.

How could you not know this?
And the war returned them to the US, it is part of the US history, unless you are a brain dead liberal that can not understand simple facts.
If that is the case, why do we celebrate them leaving the union and taking up arms against the US instead of celebrating their return?

Forum List

Back