What If,Biden Eventually Speaks Of The"Pink Floyd Tragedy?,Major Gaffe,Right?Will People Still Vote For Him,Race To The Precincts?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
most of us agree that something just isn't right about the polls. with the endless gaffes, sometimes they seem daily. and yet, he always seems to be ahead of Trump. Let's say, somewhere down the road, Biden finally speaks at a huge rally of about 200 people, and he brings up the George Floyd tragedy. It would probably go something like this.
Biden: Yah, uh, you know, uh, what happened to "Pink Floyd" was an inexcusable tragedy. a tragedy where some fat white cop decided to ah, sit on some black podiatrist, uh, Im sorry, I meant ahh,,pedestrian. and ahh, he sat on Mr. Floyd for quite some time. uh, Im not sure if he died, or maybe his mother died in the end?. but still, this isn't who we are. we live in a time now where white kids are way smarter than black kids, and uhh, i am very worried for the future of our nation come 1994 when we may still have another four years of President Bush.
Now,,do you really think that Biden will still be hovering around 48% if the whole world saw this part of his speech?

I thought it was funny when biden told the guy in a wheelchair to stand up & take a bow...that's a gaff.

But it's far more than just a gaff when he says 120 million have died from the virus...or he can beat JOE BIDEN...or he's running for the senate.

That's something seriously wrong upstairs!

Now he's in hiding. They're keeping him away from the cameras.

most of us agree that something just isn't right about the polls. with the endless gaffes, sometimes they seem daily. and yet, he always seems to be ahead of Trump. Let's say, somewhere down the road, Biden finally speaks at a huge rally of about 200 people, and he brings up the George Floyd tragedy. It would probably go something like this.
Biden: Yah, uh, you know, uh, what happened to "Pink Floyd" was an inexcusable tragedy. a tragedy where some fat white cop decided to ah, sit on some black podiatrist, uh, Im sorry, I meant ahh,,pedestrian. and ahh, he sat on Mr. Floyd for quite some time. uh, Im not sure if he died, or maybe his mother died in the end?. but still, this isn't who we are. we live in a time now where white kids are way smarter than black kids, and uhh, i am very worried for the future of our nation come 1994 when we may still have another four years of President Bush.
Now,,do you really think that Biden will still be hovering around 48% if the whole world saw this part of his speech?

The American left will vote for him even if by November he's a rotting corpse marionette. Weekend at Joe's coming soon to a White House near you.

Last edited:
He’s running against a man who tweeted out “white power”, ignored intel about Russians paying bounties to kill American soldiers, and told Americans basically to inject Clorox in their veins to stop covid. Biden could run on a platform of gibberish and win.
Biden is definitely running on gibberish

He’s running against a man who tweeted out “white power”, ignored intel about Russians paying bounties to kill American soldiers, and told Americans basically to inject Clorox in their veins to stop covid. Biden could run on a platform of gibberish and win.

"Basically" will get you every time.

Don’t worry about it. You aren’t voting for anyone who isn’t treasonous like Donald, anyway

Biden: I am not afraid to debate abe lincoln in the fall.

Trump retweeted something that contained the words white power in it. Since when has every syllable someone else writes become your own words?
Is Trump still a Russian agent or have you totally dropped that lie?
Course you fuckers are the biggest liars on the planet.
The polls are an even bigger lie....along with the Russian hoax, Global Warming, and the horse shit COVID-19 lockdown.
Nothing but one hoax after another.

Trump retweeted something that contained the words white power in it. Since when has every syllable someone else writes become your own words?
Is Trump still a Russian agent or have you totally dropped that lie?
Course you fuckers are the biggest liars on the planet.
The polls are an even bigger lie....along with the Russian hoax, Global Warming, and the horse shit COVID-19 lockdown.
Nothing but one hoax after another.
right, if polls say Biden has 51%,,,,its more like 5.1%

You truly are a little freakazoid.

You truly are a little freakazoid.
Says the guys who think Men with Tits are women....

if biden ever referred to george as pink,,im pretty sure that david gilmour would rip biden apart on national television

Forum List

Back