The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Cause you Black Folk are badasses?

No, because we know Candice Owens is a loser who took a 37,500 settlement for being racially abused by whites who goes around telling white folks how blacks who complain about white racism have a victim mentality and you idiots suck it up while paying her high dollar to listen to her stupidity.

Lol. Candace Owen's. She's just an opportunist, who will change her stripes when the next best opportunity presents itself.

Candace Owens tells Fox News race wasn’t an issue when she was younger, but she seems to be forgetting something
Perhaps she needs some Al Sharpton lessons

Perhaps. He has a radio talk show, as well as a regular spot on MSNBC, and has come a long way since the 1980's and 90's. Unlike, her, he has consistently carried the same message.
al-sharpton-resist-we-much.png

And?

For Republicans to put a black person at the top of their ticket, they would have to be willing to tell the racist base of their party that you don’t matter to us.

They haven’t been willing to say that for 50 years.

So tell me, who is the black Democrat presidential nominee for this cycle?
None ran this year.
None ran? Are you REALLY going to claim that?
Oops, my mistake. Now that you said that, I looked it up and one did. Sorta.
There were several blacks running. The DNC didn't want them.
"There were several blacks running."

Which brings us back to the original point of the post.....why aren't there ever "several blacks" running for the republican presidential nominee??

And how come after hundreds and hundreds of comments -- republicans still can't give me any potential black nominees they will support aside from people that are seen as court jesters by even other republicans??

For Republicans to put a black person at the top of their ticket, they would have to be willing to tell the racist base of their party that you don’t matter to us.

They haven’t been willing to say that for 50 years.

Maybe not the President in this cycle

But good chance at Vice President

Fact is, Democrats don't have much of a better record for nominating blacks for president so I really don't see any justification for you guys yukking it up amongst yourselves over this.

As for myself, I hope we have a Republican black president at some point. But more importantly, I'd rather he be elected because he's the better man for the job, not because of his skin color.
Fact is, Republicans don’t have much of a record for electing blacks to any higher office.
President, Governor, Senator, Congress.
Just EIGHT in the last 150 years

Nobody has much of a record for electing blacks to higher office. Why do you think IM2 hates white people and is so pissed all the time?

Democrats comprise a little over half the number of registered voters in this country but still only managed to get one black person elected president. And ironically, white Democrats outnumber black Democrats almost three to one, but according to IM2, all whites are accountable for historic and systemic racism. Which means that the party he looks to as a savior of the black man is comprised of more people of the problem race than the one he's railing against.

The Republican party is not the only entity guilty of holding back the black man.
Electing Obama President was quite an accomplishment in a country with such a racist history.
Even earned him a Nobel Prize

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
Well we do have Candace
...you got the Mooooocher!!!ROTFLMFAO
I would not say that too loud to another black person.

You might get your feelings hurt.

Cause you Black Folk are badasses?

No, because we know Candice Owens is a loser who took a 37,500 settlement for being racially abused by whites who goes around telling white folks how blacks who complain about white racism have a victim mentality and you idiots suck it up while paying her high dollar to listen to her stupidity.

You poor kid, everything you type screams victim hood". Everything is Whitey's fault to you. She is your exact opposite, she is intelligent, educated, well spoken and civil. You? Not so much.

The idea of a black Republican President is laughable
It's an oxymoron.

Remember, no Republican said it; you did.
No, most republicans just show it.....

No, most Republicans don't show you that. A few Republicans showed you that and you people just conflated it.

Actions speak louder they always say.....

"Actions speak louder than words" you say. In the last ten years or so, words are all that is necessary for a person to be condemned as a racist and they don't even have to be specifically racist. It could be nothing more than an opposing viewpoint on a political issue or pointing out that some blacks are racist. Anything and everything will get you labeled as a racist these days. The whole thing has become something akin to religious hysteria.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had experienced black racism myself. When I related this story not long after I joined this forum, IM2 (with no basis or evidence or knowledge whatsoever) accused me of making the story up. Keep in mind, this was the very first exchange between myself and IM2 and he's calling me a liar. Why? Because I'm white.

Fact is, Democrats don't have much of a better record for nominating blacks for president so I really don't see any justification for you guys yukking it up amongst yourselves over this.

As for myself, I hope we have a Republican black president at some point. But more importantly, I'd rather he be elected because he's the better man for the job, not because of his skin color.
Fact is, Republicans don’t have much of a record for electing blacks to any higher office.

Nobody has much of a record for electing blacks to higher office. Why do you think IM2 hates white people and is so pissed all the time?

Democrats comprise a little over half the number of registered voters in this country but still only managed to get one black person elected president. And ironically, white Democrats outnumber black Democrats almost three to one, but according to IM2, all whites are accountable for historic and systemic racism. Which means that the party he looks to as a savior of the black man is comprised of more people of the problem race than the one he's railing against.

The Republican party is not the only entity guilty of holding back the black man.
Electing Obama President was quite an accomplishment in a country with such a racist history.

Getting elected didn't earn him the Nobel Peace prize. That whole thing was a sham. He was given that prize for being the first black president and hadn't even been in office a year for Christ's sake. He hadn't had time to make any real strides in international diplomacy yet. He had not brokered a peace between two warring countries or anything remotely like that. All he did was travel around and tell the world how wretched America was.

Jimmy Carter did a hell of a lot more for diplomacy than Obama did and he didn't receive his Peace prize until 2002, fifteen years after entering office and eleven years after he left office. Obama received his after ten months in office

Now, before you jump on your high horse and start repeating the old wives tale of the Obama critic just being racist at heart; as presidents go, I don't think Obama was a particularly bad one. I didn't care that he was black and would have welcomed any black candidate. I just found him to be arrogant and I felt like he was only nominated because he's black.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had experienced black racism myself.
To experience black racism one would have to be a minority member in a place where blacks outnumber you, own and control more things, and have treated you as subhuman. Is that what IM2 did to you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As you were told before, and are being told for the final time, I SAW the outrage in registered black voters over Goldwaters position on passing the civil rights bill. It was a condescending INSULT and an ASSAULT on the rights of black citizens, and there is no rhetoric that you can spew to justify it as being "OK".

You were not even a blip on the radar during that era, and for YOU to climb on a soapbox and make a feeble attempt to lecture someone that saw it first hand is an an asinine joke that I am not even going to dignify with an argument.

Who in the hell do you think you are to categorize someone that you know nothing about as a so called "lefty, trying to divide the country", simply because I lived in an era where I actually saw where an outdated politician used peoples rights as a bargaining chip to take a position on a moral issue that should have been a no brainer based on human decency?

You nor anyone that you know was ever forced to ride in the back of a bus, accept substandard public services, be denied service based on race, or had urine and feces thrown on them for peacefully protesting just for the right to vote.

I saw those things happen, before you were even spit out.

You could not even imagine what that actually looks like. And if you actually experienced it first hand you would probably committ suicide or turn into a mass shooter.

The way that you constantly bellyache and piss and moan about "discrimination against white people", but seem to think it was ok to put BASIC rights for all on hold because of "government overreach" is a glaring example of the REAL HYPOCRISY that actually divides this country.

Your double standards for justice, make you a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of your mouth.

Barry Goldwater disagreeing with implementing equal rights for all for the sake of what he thought was proper "government protocol" was wrong, which is exactly why he he lost the election and contributed to driving numerous black voters out of YOUR party.

And for you to even attempt to wage a weak argument in a laughable effort to defend his poor decision nearly 60 years ago, just for the purpose of justifying your blind political loyalty in the face of utter stupidity speaks volumes about you as a person.

Everytime that I make the mistake of wasting time engaging you in a conversation of any kind, you manage to sink to the same level of absurdity, outright bald faced lies, and personal politics over country.

But at least you are a great reminder of the fact that the times which I recall so well, from many decades ago, could return very quickly because of people like YOU.
Let me get this right, blacks are SO IGNORANT that while the vast majority of Republicans and MORE then democrats I might add, voted for the bill, they were upset one guy didn't? So upset they joined the party that actually voted against it more then the Republicans? REALLY?

Seriously?

It is obvious that YOUR basic rights as a citizen have NEVER been subject to any kind of "vote", so you would be uninformed on how people who have, actually felt about even "temporary" opposition to their rights by a person who possibly could have led the country, for the sake of political posturing to appease a historically bigoted, backward geographical region.

Have you forgotten that this:ONE GUY" was running for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES in that year?

That happens to be the person who is often referred to as the so called "leader of the free world". In that era, there WAS NOT true freedom for all, in America, in case you were unaware of that fact.

The person who signed the legislation into law got the votes of the people who the law affected.

The level of ignorance of some people here is BEYOND astonishing.
Ya I agree you and your buddy IM2 are beyond stupid and if blacks used this as an excuse to join the democrats they were ignorant as hell.

If you are the kind of moron that would vote for someone to hold the highest office in the land who is slow to react, or doesn't react to your self interests, just based on blind and stupid party loyalty, how do you even manage life's basics.....like walking and talking at the same time?

You were not a black voter in the 1960's, so you don't know what the hell you're talking about, and truthfully, it's none of your fucking business nor did it affect you anyway.
Ahh ya you realize your ignorant reason for allowing the democratic party to subjugate blacks for the last 60 years was bad and so you get defensive. Be specific and cite what the democratic party did for blacks in the last 60 years. Then look at what Trump did for blacks in the last 3 years.

No link to what trump's done for the Black folks I see other than this vague and unproven belief that the economy's so great that he's put lots of Blacks to work. Maybe so with crummy low page jobs but that's all. How come republicans never field a normal and intelligent Black to represent them? Only clueless buffoons like clarence thomas and ben carson so far.

Getting elected didn't earn him the Nobel Peace prize. That whole thing was a sham. He was given that prize for being the first black president and hadn't even been in office a year for Christ's sake. He hadn't had time to make any real strides in international diplomacy yet. He had not brokered a peace between two warring countries or anything remotely like that. All he did was travel around and tell the world how wretched America was.

Jimmy Carter did a hell of a lot more for diplomacy than Obama did and he didn't receive his Peace prize until 2002, fifteen years after entering office and eleven years after he left office. Obama received his after ten months in office

Now, before you jump on your high horse and start repeating the old wives tale of the Obama critic just being racist at heart; as presidents go, I don't think Obama was a particularly bad one. I didn't care that he was black and would have welcomed any black candidate. I just found him to be arrogant and I felt like he was only nominated because he's black.
Obama was one of our greatest Nobel Peace Prize winners
Right up there with MLK and Nelson Mandela.

LOL

Your jealousy is noted and laughed at.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had experienced black racism myself.
To experience black racism one would have to be a minority member in a place where blacks outnumber you, own and control more things, and have treated you as subhuman.

Oh Jesus, another one. Do you know what the definition of the word "racism" is? Don't give me your definition; give me the dictionary definition and the definition as most of the rest of the world understands the word.

Is that what IM2 did to you?

He assumed I lied and made up my story because I'm white. So you tell me.

Bullshit. He received it because he is a black man who succeeded at becoming president. He hadn't achieved any diplomatic or peaceful victories of note in the ten months he had been in office.

LOL

Your jealousy is noted and laughed at.

Jealosy of what?

Bullshit. He received it because he is a black man who succeeded at becoming president. He hadn't achieved any diplomatic or peaceful victories of note in the ten months he had been in office.
MLK and Mandela had a dream

Obama WAS the dream

How many times do we have to tell this racist idiot that before he drops this lie? Correll, white men died to save the union and if we use your rationale, white men died to correct their own mistake. They didn't have to die for slavery, because they never should have had slaves.
Most of the free world voluntarily gave up slavery without having to kill 600,000 men.
There is still slavery in northern Africa and throughout the Muslim world.

But we seem to be obsessed with slavery in America, which ended 157 years ago.

I guess it's kinda hard to blame Whitey for slavery in northern Africa and the Muslim world, though, huh?
Obsessed with slavery?

What about those who are still obsessed with the Confederacy?
Harmless. But you just make sure you don't acknowledge non-white, non-American slave owners. You'll burst into flames.
giphy.gif
It would have been easier for you to say, "I'm an idiot, and I have no rational rebuttal."

For some reason, they don’t find them to be the better man for any office
It could be that since the civil rights act there just aren't that many black republicans. No wait, that would make to much sense. Ya you are right it is cause we are racists.
Not my fault the Republican can’t convince blacks and minorities that they are their best option.
Actually it has more to do with the democrats handing out FREE SHIT.
Free shit?

Like that $1.5 trillion tax cut Trump gave to billionaires?
I got a tax cut. Everyone with a job did.

So it's understandable why you didn't get one.

MLK and Mandela had a dream

Obama WAS the dream

Obama's being elected was simply the realization of that dream. He himself had accomplished nothing in the way of advancing peace in the short time he was in office at that point.

Most of the free world voluntarily gave up slavery without having to kill 600,000 men.
There is still slavery in northern Africa and throughout the Muslim world.

But we seem to be obsessed with slavery in America, which ended 157 years ago.

I guess it's kinda hard to blame Whitey for slavery in northern Africa and the Muslim world, though, huh?
Obsessed with slavery?

What about those who are still obsessed with the Confederacy?
Harmless. But you just make sure you don't acknowledge non-white, non-American slave owners. You'll burst into flames.
giphy.gif
It would have been easier for you to say, "I'm an idiot, and I have no rational rebuttal."
Not only would that be highly inaccurate.. This is much easier>>>
giphy.gif

Those who refuse to laugh at themselves.. shoot their own eye out.

Forum List

Back