The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

The idea of a black Republican President is laughable

At this point and time, it truly is.

For Republicans to put a black person at the top of their ticket, they would have to be willing to tell the racist base of their party that you don’t matter to us.

They haven’t been willing to say that for 50 years.

So tell me, who is the black Democrat presidential nominee for this cycle?
None ran this year.

Exactly.

For Republicans to put a black person at the top of their ticket, they would have to be willing to tell the racist base of their party that you don’t matter to us.

None ran this year.
None ran? Are you REALLY going to claim that?
Oops, my mistake. Now that you said that, I looked it up and one did. Sorta.
There were several blacks running. The DNC didn't want them.

The DNC now just wants old, male, and white. The GOP still just wants old, male, and orange.

Maybe not the President in this cycle

But good chance at Vice President

600K white men died to end slavery!

They died to preserve the union. First and foremost. And to prevent slavery from encroaching on the white labor force nationwide.

And after the war ended, Jim Crow laws took the place of slavery in the north and the south.

There were 179k black soldiers who fought for the union but were paid lower wages and treated unequally and 40k died fighting for their own freedom.

But that fact is frequently overlooked or ignored altogether.

How many times do we have to tell this racist idiot that before he drops this lie? Correll, white men died to save the union and if we use your rationale, white men died to correct their own mistake. They didn't have to die for slavery, because they never should have had slaves.
Most of the free world voluntarily gave up slavery without having to kill 600,000 men.
There is still slavery in northern Africa and throughout the Muslim world.

But we seem to be obsessed with slavery in America, which ended 157 years ago.

I guess it's kinda hard to blame Whitey for slavery in northern Africa and the Muslim world, though, huh?

Summary ==> Being the nanny state.

Wonder why people need all those things ?

Well, it is clear that policies at the federal level on both sides are a disaster. When are the states going to man up and take the responsibility they were designed to take ?

We can only hope.
Helping people who need help.

Republican “plantations” are called prisons.

Kind like you help people after you run over them with your car.

I know you somehow live off the government, so I guess you need to sing it's praises.

All the while being critical of people who worship Trump.

That is so myopic and sad.

Republicans build plantations all over the country.......they call them prisons

They fill them with non violent offenders
Today I learned there are no prisons in blue states, and liberals don't put non-violent offenders in prison.

You didn't learn that. What you should have learned is that the notion of a liberal plantation is a fucked up racist meme used by republicans that they need to stop using if they really want blacks to join their party.
Blacks ARE joining the GOP, despite the howls of outrage from liberals.

But don't you dare ask yourself why.

They died to preserve the union. First and foremost. And to prevent slavery from encroaching on the white labor force nationwide.

And after the war ended, Jim Crow laws took the place of slavery in the north and the south.

There were 179k black soldiers who fought for the union but were paid lower wages and treated unequally and 40k died fighting for their own freedom.

How many times do we have to tell this racist idiot that before he drops this lie? Correll, white men died to save the union and if we use your rationale, white men died to correct their own mistake. They didn't have to die for slavery, because they never should have had slaves.
Most of the free world voluntarily gave up slavery without having to kill 600,000 men.

I guess it's kinda hard to blame Whitey for slavery in northern Africa and the Muslim world, though, huh?
Obsessed with slavery?

What about those who are still obsessed with the Confederacy?

Yeah? So? Doesn't alter the reality.
Yes it does.
If you get your bearings turned around, and you watch a sunrise, and you believe the sun is coming up in the west, does that alter the reality that the sun came up in the east?

Hint: No.
You do not have a reply so you come up with something idiotic that you think sounds intelligent. Typical Daveman
It sounds idiotic because it's what you're using instead of logic.

Don't like it? Stop being an idiot.

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
Well we do have Candace
...you got the Mooooocher!!!ROTFLMFAO

Cain.jpg

They Think You're Stupid

And we would have to have been stupid to vote for this clown.

Obsessed with slavery?

Harmless. But you just make sure you don't acknowledge non-white, non-American slave owners. You'll burst into flames.

None ran this year.

It doesn't matter who the black democratic nominee is for this year. The democrats produced a black president that served 2 terms. Name the black republican candidate.

rightwinger, do not slip like this because you know these assholes will jump on your mistake and conflate until the end of time. There were 3 black candidates this cycle. Booker, Patrick and Harris.

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
Well we do have Candace
...you got the Mooooocher!!!ROTFLMFAO
I would not say that too loud to another black person.

You might get your feelings hurt.

Fact is, Democrats don't have much of a better record for nominating blacks for president so I really don't see any justification for you guys yukking it up amongst yourselves over this.

As for myself, I hope we have a Republican black president at some point. But more importantly, I'd rather he be elected because he's the better man for the job, not because of his skin color.

Fact is, Democrats don't have much of a better record for nominating blacks for president so I really don't see any justification for you guys yukking it up amongst yourselves over this.

As for myself, I hope we have a Republican black president at some point. But more importantly, I'd rather he be elected because he's the better man for the job, not because of his skin color.
Fact is, Republicans don’t have much of a record for electing blacks to any higher office.
President, Governor, Senator, Congress.
Just EIGHT in the last 150 years

For some reason, they don’t find them to be the better man for any office

Obsessed with slavery?

Harmless. But you just make sure you don't acknowledge non-white, non-American slave owners. You'll burst into flames.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back