Zone1 Black Racists

Whites have had what you think DEI is since the country started. So you really have nothing to say.
That would mean you either supported "black DEI" from the start of the country or don't support it now as it favors less qualified resources over qualified resources because of skin color. Sounds pretty racist to me.

Whites have had what you think DEI is since the country started. So you really have nothing to say.
That post is part of the reason why some blacks, but not all of them, believe they are inferior to whites.

That would mean you either supported "black DEI" from the start of the country or don't support it now as it favors less qualified resources over qualified resources because of skin color. Sounds pretty racist to me.
What we are finding out with affirmative action

a. Blacks and women are just as qualified as white men
b. Blacks and women in power will still cut your pay and not give you a raise
c. They complain about the gap between the top and the average workers but corporate America pays diversity candidates 4 times as much as they do white men. Those new diversity candidates need to keep wages low to justify their salaries.

So for all of you who say that I don't ever say anything about black racism.

Now generally when I have created a thread about racism, it has been about policies initiated by whites that have impacted blacks. I have done so in response to the racist depictions of blacks I have seen generally by the rght and by Trump supporters specifically. But let's do something different here. I am going to show you legitimate black racists. We will start with this one:

Mark Robinson's Bizarre Ramble: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

On Tuesday, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson won the GOP primary to become his party’s nominee for North Carolina governor, presumably with the help of female voters.

But just four years ago, Robinson invoked a bizarre hypothetical in which he said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

“I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn’t vote,” Robinson said in a newly resurfaced video of his remarks at a March 2020 event hosted by the Republican Women of Pitt County.

This man doesn't seem to understand that when women didn't vote, HE COULD NOT VOTE EITHER.

Mark Robinson has said that the Civil Rights Act was garbage and he disparaged Dr. King. Had this man and been white, he would be roundly criticiized as a racist. So why should he get slack cut to him or special rights and priviledges because he is black speaking the same racism?
Woman isn’t a race

So for all of you who say that I don't ever say anything about black racism.

Now generally when I have created a thread about racism, it has been about policies initiated by whites that have impacted blacks. I have done so in response to the racist depictions of blacks I have seen generally by the rght and by Trump supporters specifically. But let's do something different here. I am going to show you legitimate black racists. We will start with this one:

Mark Robinson's Bizarre Ramble: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

On Tuesday, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson won the GOP primary to become his party’s nominee for North Carolina governor, presumably with the help of female voters.

But just four years ago, Robinson invoked a bizarre hypothetical in which he said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

“I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn’t vote,” Robinson said in a newly resurfaced video of his remarks at a March 2020 event hosted by the Republican Women of Pitt County.

This man doesn't seem to understand that when women didn't vote, HE COULD NOT VOTE EITHER.

Mark Robinson has said that the Civil Rights Act was garbage and he disparaged Dr. King. Had this man and been white, he would be roundly criticiized as a racist. So why should he get slack cut to him or special rights and priviledges because he is black speaking the same racism?
No,pay attention, we want you to stop the whole racist rant . Changing your style and targets is not what we want.

Forum List

Back