Democrat flagship state has highest unemployment rate in nation, small bus. Struggling

You haven’t figured out the dems use “studies” to manipulate you. Sad really.
Oh. Shit. I had no idea. God damn Democrats have been manipulating me with studies using facts and I didn't notice.

Thanks LAUGHatLEFTISTS.

From now on I won't believe any facts or studies, I will only believe Trump and the outlets/people that support Trump...oh and the studies that paint Trump in a benevolent light. Those studies are ok..

Good grief. :laugh2:

Oh. Shit. I had no idea. God damn Democrats have been manipulating me with studies using facts and I didn't notice.

Thanks LAUGHatLEFTISTS.

From now on I won't believe any facts or studies, I will only believe Trump and the outlets/people that support Trump...oh and the studies that paint Trump in a benevolent light. Those studies are ok..

Good grief. :laugh2:
Nope. Remember Micheal Mans “Study” at Penn State into global warming? You know, the hockey stick graph, which kicked of the entire global warming movement? The inquiry found the data was manipulated to show a sharp spike in temperature. You still believe globalclimatewarmingchange is man made without zero proof other than computer generated models . Guess who types in the data for those models?

Nope. Remember Micheal Mans “Study” at Penn State into global warming?

Um, I don't remember some obscure random study about some off topic stuff that happened years ago. Really? Lol.

You know, the hockey stick graph, which kicked of the entire global warming movement? The inquiry found the data was manipulated to show a sharp spike in temperature. You still believe globalclimatewarmingchange is man made without zero proof other than computer generated models . Guess who types in the data for those models?
Holy segue batman! Now you want to talk about global warming?

When you make a thread about it, can you start it with where I said global warming is man made?

That would be cool. Thanks.

Nope. Remember Micheal Mans “Study” at Penn State into global warming? You know, the hockey stick graph, which kicked of the entire global warming movement? The inquiry found the data was manipulated to show a sharp spike in temperature. You still believe globalclimatewarmingchange is man made without zero proof other than computer generated models . Guess who types in the data for those models?
No inquiry has found that fuckup.

Hilariously stupid

Um, I don't remember some obscure random study about some off topic stuff that happened years ago. Really? Lol.

Holy segue batman! Now you want to talk about global warming?

When you make a thread about it, can you start it with where I said global warming is man made?

That would be cool. Thanks.
Obscure random study? Hahaha. Look into it rube.

Forum List

Back