The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Republicans gave a $1.5 trillion tax cut to billionaires but they fight against raising minimum wage above $7.25
Keep lying Trump cut taxes FOR EVERYONE.
LOL! The poor folks tax cut runs out either this fall or next year while the corporate and rich folks tax cuts are permanent.
DemonRAT congress did that but don't let facts get in the way of one of your insane rants..ROTFLMFAO

The Trump-GOP tax cut law, formally known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), passed Congress Dec. 20, 2017, and was signed into law by President Trump two days later. Paul Ryan was the speaker when the tax cut was passed.

Shut the fuck up.

Well we do have Candace
...you got the Mooooocher!!!ROTFLMFAO
I would not say that too loud to another black person.

You might get your feelings hurt.

Cause you Black Folk are badasses?

No, because we know Candice Owens is a loser who took a 37,500 settlement for being racially abused by whites who goes around telling white folks how blacks who complain about white racism have a victim mentality and you idiots suck it up while paying her high dollar to listen to her stupidity.

Lol. Candace Owen's. She's just an opportunist, who will change her stripes when the next best opportunity presents itself.

Candace Owens tells Fox News race wasn’t an issue when she was younger, but she seems to be forgetting something
Perhaps she needs some Al Sharpton lessons

You racists can't stand Sharpton because he tells the truth. You love Owens because she says what you desperately need and want to hear. All a black person has to do in order to get rich quick is denigrate other blacks, say that racism doesn't exist, and then tell blacks that the problems we face we did to ourselves. You racist suckers will pay top dollar to listen to them speak and buy books and everything else from blacks who do this. A good black con man/woman could become a billionaire within 5 years and become a leading republican political presidential candidate if they chose this path. They would never be nominated for president because you racists will want to milk this for as long as you can. I proved that when I created the thread "I Was Wrong." You racists were so busy patting me on the back and congratulating me for finally seeing the so called light, that you didn't know you were being played. LOL!

So the term wb is now x'd out. For those who made that decision, try looking at the history of the term, then come back and explain that how for 243 years that term has proudly used by whites to denote superiority and now its supposedly a slur equal to the n word. Compare the use of that word to the use of the n word then ask yourself, "AM I MAKING A FALSE EQUIVALENCE?"

With the dems flipping on the civil rights issue, the bloc voting of the racists that was the basis of dem control of the South, was broken.

This put the South in play. I'm not sure how much of a shift in actual voting was required to shift the states from blue to read. If the racists just stayed home, because they no longer had a voice, that alone might have done it. Southerns insulted by the idea of Yankees running their internal affairs likely contributed. Old school racists, who might still have harbored hopes of maintaining Jim Crow without help from their northern Dem allies, might have sided with Goldwater, hoping to avoid direct Federal interference. But all of that is speculation.

Do you want to compare the actual percent changes in the votes from the previous election for discussion purposes, or are you going to go back to troll boy hit and run snark comments?

Show your math

I'm not sure why it is "my" math, as we are both speculating on what went on with Southern voters, but sure.

So, lets take a look.

1956, Ike republican vs stevenson dem, the dem won 56.5% to 40%.

1956 United States presidential election in Alabama - Wikipedia

1960, Kennedy won over Nixon, 56.4% to 42%.

1964 Goldwater the republican won over the Dem, 69.4% vs 56.4%

1968 WALLACE won the state with 65.9% vs, 19.7% for the dem, and 14% for Nixon.

1972 Nixon won it with 72.4% vs 25.5% for the dem.

1976 CARTER won it, with 55.5% vs 42.6%.

So, Jim Crow South, the dems allied with the racists of the South, had a solid hold on 60% vs about 40% of the vote for Republicans.

Goldwater vs Johnson, in 64, it seems at least 30% crossed party lines.

68 looks like an odd outlier, with Wallace taking a huge majority, vs what we can assume were hard core dem and republican partisans of less than 20% for the dem and less than 15% for Nixon. Interestingly, this is AFTER you libs claim the Southern Strategy was in operation...

in 72, Nixon won Alabama, 72% vs 25% for a very liberal North Eastern Dem.

in 1976, again well after the Southern Strategy was supposed to be in operation, Jimmy CARTER, a strong Civil Rights Dem, won the State with a strong, 55 percent of the vote against 42, percent for Ford.

Elections in Alabama - Wikipedia

This is interesting. It shows Carter in 76, LOSING the white vote, 48% to 52%.

The narrative that the Myth of the Southern Strategy tells, is that the Evul Racist Whites of the South, betrayed by the dems, and pandered to by Evul Whites like Goldwater and Nixon, stopped voting dem and started voting republicans.

What we see instead is that 40 percent of whites in Alabama, one of the deepest and most reactionary states, were always voting republican, and that even after all the changes, that number only climbed, at most ten or twenty percent, depending on the candidates.

Ronald REAGAN, only beat Jimmy freaking CARTER, by less than TWO percentage points, in 1980.

Decades of supposed "Southern Strategy", moved the republican vote from 42% in 1962 to 48.7% in 1980.

A shift of less than ten percent of the vote.
So, let’s look where the Southern vote went after passing the Civil Rights Act in 1964.

1964. Republican Goldwater beat Southern Democrat LBJ
1968. The South supported rabid segregationist George Wallace
1972. South Supported Republican Nixon
1976. South Supported Democrat Carter
1980. South Supported Republican Reagan.

So, with the exception of 1976, when it supported fellow southerner Jimmy Carter.....The South went Red

More importantly to the Southern Strategy, was 1964 marked the point when the South started to vote for Republican Governor’s, Senators and Congressmen.

1. 1968, the "south" did not support George Wallace. He did not even win half of the Southern States. Why you lie?

2. You challenged me to "show my math" on how big or little the shift was. I have done so, it was less than ten percent. Your narrative of a massive backlash being the only story in the South, is just false.

3. ESPECIALLY in light of what we know happened to George Wallace and his career.
WHAT States do you think George Wallace won?
New England?

I know he did not win all or even the majority of the South, like you falsely claimed, in your constant attempt to smear The South.

Were you lying or just wrong?

Show your math

I'm not sure why it is "my" math, as we are both speculating on what went on with Southern voters, but sure.

So, lets take a look.

So, Jim Crow South, the dems allied with the racists of the South, had a solid hold on 60% vs about 40% of the vote for Republicans.

68 looks like an odd outlier, with Wallace taking a huge majority, vs what we can assume were hard core dem and republican partisans of less than 20% for the dem and less than 15% for Nixon. Interestingly, this is AFTER you libs claim the Southern Strategy was in operation...

in 1976, again well after the Southern Strategy was supposed to be in operation, Jimmy CARTER, a strong Civil Rights Dem, won the State with a strong, 55 percent of the vote against 42, percent for Ford.

The narrative that the Myth of the Southern Strategy tells, is that the Evul Racist Whites of the South, betrayed by the dems, and pandered to by Evul Whites like Goldwater and Nixon, stopped voting dem and started voting republicans.

What we see instead is that 40 percent of whites in Alabama, one of the deepest and most reactionary states, were always voting republican, and that even after all the changes, that number only climbed, at most ten or twenty percent, depending on the candidates.

Ronald REAGAN, only beat Jimmy freaking CARTER, by less than TWO percentage points, in 1980.

Decades of supposed "Southern Strategy", moved the republican vote from 42% in 1962 to 48.7% in 1980.

So, let’s look where the Southern vote went after passing the Civil Rights Act in 1964.

So, with the exception of 1976, when it supported fellow southerner Jimmy Carter.....The South went Red

More importantly to the Southern Strategy, was 1964 marked the point when the South started to vote for Republican Governor’s, Senators and Congressmen.

1. 1968, the "south" did not support George Wallace. He did not even win half of the Southern States. Why you lie?

2. You challenged me to "show my math" on how big or little the shift was. I have done so, it was less than ten percent. Your narrative of a massive backlash being the only story in the South, is just false.

3. ESPECIALLY in light of what we know happened to George Wallace and his career.
New England?

I know he did not win all or even the majority of the South, like you falsely claimed, in your constant attempt to smear The South.

George Wallace won Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas...

What do you call the that? Midwest?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So, lets take a look.

New England?

I call it less than half. YOu claimed he won the South. How does less than half, equal "winning"?

Were you lying or simply wrong?

New England?

I call it less than half. YOu claimed he won the South. How does less than half, equal "winning"?

You are going all goofy on me again
What are you claiming is the South.......South Dakota?

New England?

You are going all goofy on me again
What are you claiming is the South.......South Dakota?

LOL! He must have meant Brazil. After all that's South America. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There is still slavery in northern Africa and throughout the Muslim world.

But we seem to be obsessed with slavery in America, which ended 157 years ago.

I guess it's kinda hard to blame Whitey for slavery in northern Africa and the Muslim world, though, huh?
Obsessed with slavery?

What about those who are still obsessed with the Confederacy?
Harmless. But you just make sure you don't acknowledge non-white, non-American slave owners. You'll burst into flames.
giphy.gif
It would have been easier for you to say, "I'm an idiot, and I have no rational rebuttal."
Not only would that be highly inaccurate.. This is much easier>>>
giphy.gif

Those who refuse to laugh at themselves.. shoot their own eye out.
Damn, dood, you don't have to keep admitting you're an idiot.

Do you know what the definition of the word "racism" is? Don't give me your definition; give me the dictionary definition and the definition as most of the rest of the world understands the word.
My definition is what dictionaries provide.
racism
[ rey-siz-uh m ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR racism ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
The power dynamic is implicit. Again, what did IM2 do to make you cry like such a victim in public?
He assumed I lied and made up my story because I'm white.
I doubt it was that simplistic, but please explain how that threatens or harms you given the definition provided?
The power dynamic is horseshit made up by people to let them excuse their own racism.

It could be that since the civil rights act there just aren't that many black republicans. No wait, that would make to much sense. Ya you are right it is cause we are racists.
Not my fault the Republican can’t convince blacks and minorities that they are their best option.
Actually it has more to do with the democrats handing out FREE SHIT.
Free shit?

Like that $1.5 trillion tax cut Trump gave to billionaires?
I got a tax cut. Everyone with a job did.

So it's understandable why you didn't get one.

The hell they did

Not if you were in a blue state. You had your SALT tax deduction capped and lost your personal exemption.
Of course everyone got a Federal tax cut.

Blue states, however, like to fuck the working class, so of course they raised taxes.

Do you know what the definition of the word "racism" is? Don't give me your definition; give me the dictionary definition and the definition as most of the rest of the world understands the word.
racism
[ rey-siz-uh m ]
noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
The power dynamic is implicit.

No, it is not. And why didn't you post the complete definition? Here, let me do that for you:

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Merriam-Webster's defines racism as:

1: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
2: Racial prejudice or discrimination.

Again, what did IM2 do to make you cry like such a victim in public?

He called me a liar in public. Where the fuck else was I going to talk about it?

I doubt it was that simplistic,

Were you there? Did you even fully read my earlier post about it? As I already said, that discussion was where he and I had our first exchanges. He didn't know me from Adam but had the temerity to accuse me of lying about my experience.

It doesn't get any more simplistic than that. Here, see for yourself: Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

My reason for bringing that up in the first place was to illustrate how quickly people today are inclined to see racism around every corner.

but please explain how that threatens or harms you given the definition provided?

It doesn't and I never said it did. But what it does do is show how IM2 judges people by race.

Now let me ask you a question. IM2 considers me racist and has called me one numerous times. Given that I have never oppressed him and have no power or authority to do so; and given that I do not even meet the criteria laid out in the definitions (I hold no beliefs in inherent differences between the races and I do not feel my race is superior or that any race is inferior), on what basis does he justifiably consider me racist?

Lefties call people racist, because lefties are lying assholes.

That is their "justification".
shout racism.jpg

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
Well we do have Candace

No, because we know Candice Owens is a loser who took a 37,500 settlement for being racially abused by whites who goes around telling white folks how blacks who complain about white racism have a victim mentality and you idiots suck it up while paying her high dollar to listen to her stupidity.

You poor kid, everything you type screams victim hood". Everything is Whitey's fault to you. She is your exact opposite, she is intelligent, educated, well spoken and civil. You? Not so much.

No, Owens is just a sellout that says what you desperately need to hear. I can say that white racism is the cause of our problem and I show why in the The Stone Cold Truth

racism
[ rey-siz-uh m ]
noun

No, it is not. And why didn't you post the complete definition? Here, let me do that for you:

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

1: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

He called me a liar in public. Where the fuck else was I going to talk about it?

Were you there? Did you even fully read my earlier post about it? As I already said, that discussion was where he and I had our first exchanges. He didn't know me from Adam but had the temerity to accuse me of lying about my experience.

It doesn't get any more simplistic than that. Here, see for yourself: Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

My reason for bringing that up in the first place was to illustrate how quickly people today are inclined to see racism around every corner.

but please explain how that threatens or harms you given the definition provided?

It doesn't and I never said it did. But what it does do is show how IM2 judges people by race.

Now let me ask you a question. IM2 considers me racist and has called me one numerous times. Given that I have never oppressed him and have no power or authority to do so; and given that I do not even meet the criteria laid out in the definitions (I hold no beliefs in inherent differences between the races and I do not feel my race is superior or that any race is inferior), on what basis does he justifiably consider me racist?

View attachment 313053

Is that why all you white republicans here call me a racist?

Not my fault the Republican can’t convince blacks and minorities that they are their best option.
Free shit?

The hell they did

Not if you were in a blue state. You had your SALT tax deduction capped and lost your personal exemption.

Blue states, however, like to fuck the working class, so of course they raised taxes.
It is called funding for schools, poverty programs, the elderly.

The ones who got tax cuts were the ones who don’t do shit for their people

racism
[ rey-siz-uh m ]
noun

View attachment 313053

Is that why all you white republicans here call me a racist?
Nope. We call you racist because you are racist.

Well we do have Candace

You poor kid, everything you type screams victim hood". Everything is Whitey's fault to you. She is your exact opposite, she is intelligent, educated, well spoken and civil. You? Not so much.

No, Owens is just a sellout that says what you desperately need to hear. I can say that white racism is the cause of our problem and I show why in the The Stone Cold Truth
She is not even very original.
You would think she could add some black perspective to being Republican. Instead, she just mimics white hate speech

Free shit?

The hell they did

It is called funding for schools, poverty programs, the elderly.

The ones who got tax cuts were the ones who don’t do shit for their people
I'm sure that fantasy makes you feel better, but it's bullshit.

She is not even very original.
You would think she could add some black perspective to being Republican. Instead, she just mimics white hate speech
I'm sure you'd know -- what's the female equivalent of "Uncle Tom"?

Forum List

Back