The "FAITH" of the atheist.

It was to benefit JoeB131, so there's no need. He has it inside him, so I can only pray that he realizes what is true and what are lies and then be the best Christian he can be. BTW, there is no need for Christian soldiers to kill atheist soldiers, unless it's war, because you and the atheists will be sent to hell regardless of the war's outcome. Oww, oww, oww, hurts, hurts, hurts, burns, burns burns, dark, dark, dark, die again, die again, die again. See how horrible it would be for JoeB131? For you, not so much.
Where did I say anything about killing?

Where did I say anything about killing?
Lol, you don't know this because of not having any history of human kind with atheism.

Killing is inside us due to original sin. It didn't take long for Cain to kill his own brother.

"The man lay with his wife Eve and she was going to have a child and she gave birth to Cain. She said, “I have given birth to a man with the help of the Lord.” 2 Next she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was one who worked the ground.

3 The day came when Cain brought a gift of the fruit of the ground to the Lord. 4 But Abel brought a gift of the first-born of his flocks and of the fat parts. The Lord showed favor to Abel and his gift. 5 But He had no respect for Cain and his gift. So Cain became very angry and his face became sad. 6 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? And why are you looking down? 7 Will not your face be happy if you do well? If you do not do well, sin is waiting to destroy you. Its desire is to rule over you, but you must rule over it.”

8 Cain told this to his brother Abel. And when they were in the field, Cain stood up against his brother Abel and killed him.

9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?” And he said, “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?” 10 The Lord said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood is crying to Me from the ground. 11 Now you are cursed because of the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer give its strength to you. You will always travel from place to place on the earth.”

13 Then Cain said to the Lord, “I am being punished more than I can take! 14 See, this day You have made me go away from the land. And I will be hidden from Your face. I will run away and move from place to place. And whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 So the Lord said to him, “Whoever kills Cain will be punished by Me seven times worse.” And the Lord put a mark on Cain so that any one who found him would not kill him.

16 Then Cain went away from the face of the Lord, and stayed in the land of Nod, east of Eden. 17 Cain lay with his wife and she was going to have a child and she gave birth to Enoch. Cain built a city and gave it the name of Enoch, the name of his son. 18 Now Irad was born to Enoch. And Irad became the father of Mehujael. Mehujael became the father of Methushael. And Methushael became the father of Lamech. 19 Lamech took two wives for himself. The name of one was Adah. And the name of the other was Zillah. 20 Adah gave birth to Jabal. He was the father of those who live in tents and have cattle. 21 His brother’s name was Jubal. He was the father of all those who play the harp and the horn. 22 Zillah gave birth to Tubal-cain who made things from brass and iron. The sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.

23 And Lamech said to his wives, “Adah and Zillah, listen to my voice. Hear what I say, you wives of Lamech. For I have killed a man for hurting me, and a boy for hitting me. 24 If those who hurt Cain are punished seven times worse, then those who hurt Lamech will be punished seventy-seven times worse.”

25 And Adam lay with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and gave him the name Seth. For she said, “God has let me have another son in the place of Abel, for Cain killed him.” 26 A son was born to Seth also, and he gave him the name Enosh. Then men began to call upon the name of the Lord."

Now, Blues Man is too SAF and POS to figure these things out, but smart people know the Bible has the explanations. How else am I the one answering questions and telling the truth when atheists do not have any stories to tell. They have no histories except chimp bones. No sex. People who are smart know something smells with their non-history and they know quickly what is wrong. These atheists are full of it. After some time of trying to convince the atheists/ags who believe in evolution as science that they have nothing, I have come up with ANTD theory, i.e. they need to die to finally get the absolute proof they want.

Lol, you don't know this because of not having any history of human kind with atheism.

Killing is inside us due to original sin. It didn't take long for Cain to kill his own brother.

"The man lay with his wife Eve and she was going to have a child and she gave birth to Cain. She said, “I have given birth to a man with the help of the Lord.” 2 Next she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was one who worked the ground.

3 The day came when Cain brought a gift of the fruit of the ground to the Lord. 4 But Abel brought a gift of the first-born of his flocks and of the fat parts. The Lord showed favor to Abel and his gift. 5 But He had no respect for Cain and his gift. So Cain became very angry and his face became sad. 6 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? And why are you looking down? 7 Will not your face be happy if you do well? If you do not do well, sin is waiting to destroy you. Its desire is to rule over you, but you must rule over it.”

8 Cain told this to his brother Abel. And when they were in the field, Cain stood up against his brother Abel and killed him.

9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?” And he said, “I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?” 10 The Lord said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood is crying to Me from the ground. 11 Now you are cursed because of the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer give its strength to you. You will always travel from place to place on the earth.”

13 Then Cain said to the Lord, “I am being punished more than I can take! 14 See, this day You have made me go away from the land. And I will be hidden from Your face. I will run away and move from place to place. And whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 So the Lord said to him, “Whoever kills Cain will be punished by Me seven times worse.” And the Lord put a mark on Cain so that any one who found him would not kill him.

16 Then Cain went away from the face of the Lord, and stayed in the land of Nod, east of Eden. 17 Cain lay with his wife and she was going to have a child and she gave birth to Enoch. Cain built a city and gave it the name of Enoch, the name of his son. 18 Now Irad was born to Enoch. And Irad became the father of Mehujael. Mehujael became the father of Methushael. And Methushael became the father of Lamech. 19 Lamech took two wives for himself. The name of one was Adah. And the name of the other was Zillah. 20 Adah gave birth to Jabal. He was the father of those who live in tents and have cattle. 21 His brother’s name was Jubal. He was the father of all those who play the harp and the horn. 22 Zillah gave birth to Tubal-cain who made things from brass and iron. The sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.

23 And Lamech said to his wives, “Adah and Zillah, listen to my voice. Hear what I say, you wives of Lamech. For I have killed a man for hurting me, and a boy for hitting me. 24 If those who hurt Cain are punished seven times worse, then those who hurt Lamech will be punished seventy-seven times worse.”

25 And Adam lay with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and gave him the name Seth. For she said, “God has let me have another son in the place of Abel, for Cain killed him.” 26 A son was born to Seth also, and he gave him the name Enosh. Then men began to call upon the name of the Lord."
For one I am not an atheist.

I have never denied the existence of gods. There might very well be gods . I just haven't been presented any proof of that.

I do not think it matters if gods exist or not because if they did I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit about us mere mortals

For one I am not an atheist.

I have never denied the existence of gods. There might very well be gods . I just haven't been presented any proof of that.

I do not think it matters if gods exist or not because if they did I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit about us mere mortals
LMAO. It doesn't matter if you're atheist/ag/sinner. You'll end up in the same predicament and will get your absolute proof after you die. For you, it's BMNTD.

>>I do not think it matters if gods exist or not because if they did I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit about us mere mortals<<

The atheist/ags/sinner type mortals will discover the wrath of God cares. However, I will have no idea what happens as I will not be allowed to witness any of it. Thus, I may as well not care what happens to them now.

LMAO. It doesn't matter if you're atheist/ag/sinner. You'll end up in the same predicament and will get your absolute proof after you die. For you, it's BMNTD.

>>I do not think it matters if gods exist or not because if they did I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit about us mere mortals<<

The atheist/ags/sinner type mortals will discover the wrath of God cares. However, I will have no idea what happens as I will not be allowed to witness any of it. Thus, I may as well not care what happens to them now.
That's what you believe.

I do not believe what you believe.

Then the Bible and what I believe sends you to the other place after death. Will you accept that when it happens despite your beliefs today?
I do not grant a book written by men the power to do anything to me.

If you're right and I don't think you are then I'll have to accept it right?

But nothing is going to happen after I die other than my remains being cremated and spread in the mountains.

But nothing is going to happen after I die other than my remains being cremated and spread in the mountains.
Which instantly gives you a moral and ethical leg up on any afterlife nutter. You understand the importance and uniqueness of the time on earth, while they see us as placeholder meatbags taking up space in a sky fairy's chess game.

What do you base it on except your atheist/ag/sinner type opinion? OTOH, I have God Himself who wrote the Bible and transcribed by humans he Hand picked. Is it any wonder science backs up the Bible? Nothing backs up EVIL-ution.

Thus, I am more truthful in saying you'll go to the place of...

pain_agony_hurt.jpg

That said, I admit "You'll go to hell!" isn't an award winning argument but the last word in the creationists and creation science argument since atheists/ags/sinners mostly will not agree due to their own non-religion.

What do you base it on except your atheist/ag/sinner type opinion? OTOH, I have God Himself who wrote the Bible and transcribed by humans he Hand picked. Is it any wonder science backs up the Bible? Nothing backs up EVIL-ution.

View attachment 647785

That said, I admit "You'll go to hell!" isn't an award winning argument but the last word in the creationists and creation science argument since atheists/ags/sinners mostly will not agree due to their own non-religion.
Men wrote the bible
Men decided what to include and exclude

IF gods exist the god in the bible isn't one of them

Quantum Physics believes both in consciousness being able to change things and that is not impossible that this earth is only part of something else and death might not be the end. Many believe we could be here for a spiritual reason but they tend to be drawn more to Buddhism rather than a God Creator and we sure as hell can't know everything. The spiritual things are not proven yet, they are just possible. Another idea is that there could be many universes each one with a you in it. Each you acting Independently.

(Plenty of really good Quantum videos on Youtube. )

View attachment 647785

Your religious extremism is a disease.

Your religious extremism is a disease.
Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Anyway, I did what I could in terms of religion and if the atheists/ags/sinners do not want to believe, then they're NOT GOING TO BELIEVE, but

they believe:

"....nothing produced everything
....non life produced life.
....randomness produced precision.
....chaos produced order."

LMAO.

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Anyway, I did what I could in terms of religion and if the atheists/ags/sinners do not want to believe, then they're NOT GOING TO BELIEVE, but

they believe:

"....nothing produced everything
....non life produced life.
....randomness produced precision.
....chaos produced order."

LMAO.
Does it occur to you that the entirety of your contribution to forums involves cutting and pasting the same silly tree signage and the use of your extremist beliefs to promote hate?

Last point first. No dinosaurs or where they live could have happened without God. It's all explained in the 6 days of creation. Thus, it is said Satan has fooled the majority of the atheist/ag people here and they will all go you know where. I think of it like false worship and consider it would be considered an abomination. I even provided the proof of FAITH FIRST in Jesus.

Um, now you are babbling. We have actual evidence that Dinosaurs existed... we have their bones. We have no real evidence Jesus existed other than the writings of his followers.

It's horrible the way you think about your parents' faith and what they did for you. They paid a good amount to send you to Catholic school. You also think the believers are ones who are SAF. It's comical in that you state how we discovered dinosaurs.

My parents were basically good people who had some messed up beliefs they inherited from their parents. So they paid for Catholic School, (My mom actually taught at one of them) but at the end of the day, Little Joey noticed all the flaws in what the nuns and the brothers taught. I mentioned Sr. Mary Butch who screamed about wicked babies in 5th grade, but when I got to HS, Brother Al admitted that the flood was probably only a local flood in Mesopotamia. (Which STILL didn't make any sense, but sounded a lot more plausible.) This was when a bunch of stories circulated they "Found" Noah's Ark, and he tried to work that into the lesson.

They were called behemoths and were living at the same time as humans. We have living proof today, footprints together and art depicting these creatures. Dinosaur fossils have been found in every continent humans have lived. Anyway, your weak science arguments have been destroyed and can be discarded.

But that's the point, they are FOSSILS! Fossils that are so old all the organic material has been replaced with minerals.

It was to benefit @JoeB131, so there's no need. He has it inside him, so I can only pray that he realizes what is true and what are lies and then be the best Christian he can be. BTW, there is no need for Christian soldiers to kill atheist soldiers, unless it's war, because you and the atheists will be sent to hell regardless of the war's outcome. Oww, oww, oww, hurts, hurts, hurts, burns, burns burns, dark, dark, dark, die again, die again, die again. See how horrible it would be for @JoeB131? For you, not so much.

Again, works on the assumption that you are right...

What if the Shintos are right, and because you didn't pay proper homage to Amaterasu, you are going to go to Yomi-no-kuni for all eternity?

What if the Muslims are right, and because you didn't pay proper homage to Allah, you are going to end up in Jahannam for all eternity?

What if the Hindus are right, and because you did not pay proper homage to Krishna, you are going to end up in Naraka for all eternity?

The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advance of science. Religion will have to make more and more concessions. Gradually the myths crumble.” – Adolf Hitler

Sounds like typical atheist giggles.

Well, you have to actually understand the science first.

What you leave out of the equation is the factor of time. Yes, the formation of life from chemicals is UNLIKELY, except that over a period of BILLIONS of years, the unlikely is going to happen eventually.

No the "unlikely is (NOT) going to happen eventually"
I have gone over the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis repeatedly and every atheist simply makes fantasmagoric stories about "billions of years" and fabricates statistics.
Billions of billions is nothing compared to 1/20 to the 33,450 x 1/2 to the 33,450 times 1/2 to the 33,450. This is just for ONE protein. Humans have over 10,000 proteins, so do some more multiplying of already impossible exponents. Lots more.

The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advance of science. Religion will have to make more and more concessions. Gradually the myths crumble.” – Adolf Hitler

Sounds like typical atheist giggles.
"The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of millions. And now they look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his faith." - George Bernard Shaw (Too True to Be Good)

Forum List

Back