The "FAITH" of the atheist.

But is it?

We as a society do not think killing is wrong.

We justify killing in self defense, we justify killing in wars, we justify killing as punishment.

If it is wrong to take another's life we certainly do not act as if we believe that.
:rolleyes: I'm talking about murder, obviously.

You can deny it all you want.

You deductions are only as sound as your ability to understand the subjects/objects you are theorizing about.

My dog will never understand prime numbers. Humans likewise have limits to what our brains are capable of understanding.

Sine we really only understand about 5% of the entire universe we can say your deductions may well be only 5% correct
Rubbish! The pertinent apprehensions derived via the a priori imperatives of logic and mathematics, and the first principles of metaphysics are of a nature that is not contingent on the prevailing mastery of our knowledge about the universe.

It's weird the way you look at the Bible and the way I look at it. I try to make you see it differently, but your atheism/agnosticism/sin or Satan has taken you too far over.

Uh, guy, I went to Catholic School for 12 years, and started to realize the bible was bullshit when I was in fifth grade.

"Sister Mary Butch, why did God Drown all the Babies?"
"They were Wicked babies, WIIIIIIIIIICKED!!!!"

As fucked up as what the old dyke in a habit said was, I've yet to hear anyone tell me why a supposedly "Good" God would drown every baby in the world. Much less all the other logical and scientific fallacies of the flood story.

I asked for what evidence the atheists have for their religion and they have NOTHING. Don't you even have one of those new age beliefs? Did we mention those? At least, you'd have SOMETHING. Instead, you criticized me for believing what you think are fairy tales. There was a man who was swallowed by a whale and he lived. That was news in the early 2000s.

The evidence is all the accumulated science we've gained so far. Everything can be explained as a function of chemistry or physics.

I'd ask you for the link about the whale, but I'm sure he didn't survive for three days.

When I try to explain the truth, I feel like I am made to be some demon trying to scare you or someone who is a caricature. I feel like I'll be reduced to some old guy with long grey hair and a beard holding a sign, "REPENT, THE END IS NEAR." It could be me, but it is supposed to be Jesus as an old man. Well, Jesus isn't a man anymore. He isn't impotent. He sacrificed himself to save us and the next time he comes, he'll have an army with him. He'll be back to reclaim HIS GLORY from Satan, his followers and the atheists/ags/sinners. The Bible even prophecizes that your side will take over and become the majority. Maybe I am foolish to think that the believers still hold an edge. Yet, what I do know is Jesus will return again, but this time he will be himself as Son of Man and come with an army to defeat Satan, his followers and the atheists/ags/sinners.

Uh, guy, Christians have NEVER been a majority. You are only 2 billion of the 8 billion people on planet Earth. They believe in other sky pixies.

Other times, I end up in the science section arguing for creation science and how science backs it up. Nothing works to convince the atheists/ags/sinners. That is why I come to realize how powerful Satan is. It's exactly like how he through a serpent convinced Adam and Eve. They thought of themselves as gods and thought they could eat the apple, their ONLY FORBIDDEN act and get away with it. You sound like that kind of Adam.

Yes, Satan was really devious hiding all those dinosaur bones to fool scientists.

1652870020526.png

I laugh out loud when you say I don't understand how proof works. I'm not stupid nor an old man holding a repent sign yet. I already gave you the way to the proof

No, you just keep repeating bible verses, often out of context like you did with that one from Isaiah that was a reference to local politics, but you guys have interpreted as a verse about Lucifer.

:rolleyes: I'm talking about murder, obviously.
You said killing not murder.

so no it isn't obvious

And what is murder but just one definition of killing.

IMO killing because the government tells you to is still murder.

Killing as an act of vengeance is still murder

Rubbish! The pertinent apprehensions derived via the a priori imperatives of logic and mathematics, and the first principles of metaphysics are of a nature that is not contingent on the prevailing mastery of our knowledge about the universe.

And those deductions are only based on our own limited intelligence. What of those concepts that are beyond the scope of human intellect?

We are working with woefully incomplete data and that woefully incomplete data is being processed by human brains with limitation of their ability to be able to process information and concepts.

Uh, guy, I went to Catholic School for 12 years, and started to realize the bible was bullshit when I was in fifth grade.

"Sister Mary Butch, why did God Drown all the Babies?"
"They were Wicked babies, WIIIIIIIIIICKED!!!!"

As fucked up as what the old dyke in a habit said was, I've yet to hear anyone tell me why a supposedly "Good" God would drown every baby in the world. Much less all the other logical and scientific fallacies of the flood story.

The evidence is all the accumulated science we've gained so far. Everything can be explained as a function of chemistry or physics.

I'd ask you for the link about the whale, but I'm sure he didn't survive for three days.

Uh, guy, Christians have NEVER been a majority. You are only 2 billion of the 8 billion people on planet Earth. They believe in other sky pixies.

Yes, Satan was really devious hiding all those dinosaur bones to fool scientists.

View attachment 646171

No, you just keep repeating bible verses, often out of context like you did with that one from Isaiah that was a reference to local politics, but you guys have interpreted as a verse about Lucifer.
Oh, okay. I went to Catholic school to sixth grade. The sisters taught it in a certain way.

I suppose you're talking about Noah's Flood and original sin. Little kids wouldn't understand it, so they became wicked lol.

The global flood is key to understanding how the fossil layers came to be. It was the atheist scientists who made up their evolution science. Thus, you're being FOOLED even worse by atheists James Hutton, Charles Lyell and crew.

I guess you do want to discuss the whale news. ‘Oh My God, I'm in the Mouth of a Whale': What It's Like Being Swallowed by a Humpback. I don't think it was for three days, so you got me there.

As for Jesus' second coming, that's what I thought might be the reason, i.e. the Christian majority ends up believing in evolution. The reason may not have anything to do with it. Jesus comes to fulfill the Bible's prophecy.

I can see why you are sarcastic about Catholicism, but Christianity is different from it. It's not that Catholicism is wrong, but it adds some things to the religion. I don't think it adds or changes what the Bible says or does it?

>>No, you just keep repeating bible verses, often out of context like you did with that one from Isaiah that was a reference to local politics, but you guys have interpreted as a verse about Lucifer.<<

Which verse did quote out of context?

My story is while I went to parochial school until sixth grade, I never was baptized. It wasn't until 2012 and I was almost 50 when I found the Christian faith.

ETA: If you go back 2200 years or so, we find the people during that time were warring peoples. Doesn't the Bible state that God used the global flood because these warring people became so warring that innocent people were in danger?

Last edited:
You must believe.....

....nothing produced everything
....non life produced life.
....randomness produced precision.
....chaos produced order.

Yes, I simply don't have that much faith.
Life is nothing more than energy plus the periodic table. Scientists have proven that basic life can be made out of non life.

The earth is Billions of years old---TIME increases chances of chance meeting of the necessary elements and right conditions needed to create life JUST on EARTH...Bacteria have been found to be able survive space meteors and likely SEED new planets that they encounter who can support life...ergo only one planet needed to ever have created life in order to spread to all other planets capable of supporting it.

Darwinism's survival of the fittest is not random--nature's life has one built in agenda---to improve via the breeding of those that survive which is usually the fittest who then pass their genes onto the next generation creating little mini evolutary steps--

Oh, okay. I went to Catholic school to sixth grade. The sisters taught it in a certain way.

I suppose you're talking about Noah's Flood and original sin. Little kids wouldn't understand it, so they became wicked lol.

That was still a pretty stupid thing to say. Now, it makes sense that she was a frustrated old dyke in front of a classroom of kids... and she took her anger out on us.

But still pretty stupid, and didn't answer the question.

Not that any God-botherer has ever done a BETTER job of telling me why a "good" deity would drown babies.

The global flood is key to understanding how the fossil layers came to be. It was the atheist scientists who made up their evolution science. Thus, you're being FOOLED even worse by atheists James Hutton, Charles Lyell and crew.

Um, no, evolution is supported by fossils. A world wide flood is not.

I guess you do want to discuss the whale news. ‘Oh My God, I'm in the Mouth of a Whale': What It's Like Being Swallowed by a Humpback. I don't think it was for three days, so you got me there.

Um, a humpback couldn't swallow a person, it's a baleen whale, it feeds entirely on plankton.

As for Jesus' second coming, that's what I thought might be the reason, i.e. the Christian majority ends up believing in evolution. The reason may not have anything to do with it. Jesus comes to fulfill the Bible's prophecy.

So Jesus is going to come back and kill us all for believing in Evolution. Um.. yeah, that kind of sounds messed up.

I can see why you are sarcastic about Catholicism, but Christianity is different from it. It's not that Catholicism is wrong, but it adds some things to the religion. I don't think it adds or changes what the Bible says or does it?

Oh, the main problem is that you have 1000 sects of Christianity, all with their own bible translations and their own interpretations. Except the Mormons... they made up a whole additional bible to justify their crazy. Seriously, fuck the Mormons.

The problem is, Christianity- and for that matter, Judaism and Islam, are all built on the same bits of crazy. An angry Bronze Age deity who got blamed for everything ignorant sheep herders didn't understand, who they tried to evolve into a more advanced version.

My story is while I went to parochial school until sixth grade, I never was baptized. It wasn't until 2012 and I was almost 50 when I found the Christian faith.

ETA: If you go back 2200 years or so, we find the people during that time were warring peoples. Doesn't the Bible state that God used the global flood because these warring people became so warring that innocent people were in danger?

You're the bible expert, you are asking me? The flood was supposedly 4000 years ago. But even that makes little sense, because we know of civilizations that are older than that which continued on after the Flood, such as Egypt.

If you delve into the text, what God was upset about was that Angels were going down to earth and having sex with them.

Then you get this passage.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Okay, a WHOLE lot of problems with this. Since God is an eternal being who knows the future, how could he NOT foresee that man would become evil.
Furthermore, if the whole purpose of the flood, and drowning all those poor innocent babies, was to end "evil", the fact is, evil continued even after the flood. So what was the point of the whole thing.

That doesn't even go into the more complex problems of the flood story, such as how could all the species (including humans) have survived when they all descended from a single set of parents (The inbreeding would have wiped them out in a few generations), or how God got animals from diverse parts of the world to migrate to where Noah was, and go back to those places when the flood was over. (i.e. the marsupials in Australia).
Or how he could fit thousands of animals, and their food to cover them for a year, into a boat that was only 137 meters long. Or how 8 people could care for thousands of animals. Or how the flood didn't kill off all aquatic and marine life, as the change in water salinity would have killed most of the water born species.

That was still a pretty stupid thing to say. Now, it makes sense that she was a frustrated old dyke in front of a classroom of kids... and she took her anger out on us.

But still pretty stupid, and didn't answer the question.

Not that any God-botherer has ever done a BETTER job of telling me why a "good" deity would drown babies.

Um, no, evolution is supported by fossils. A world wide flood is not.

Um, a humpback couldn't swallow a person, it's a baleen whale, it feeds entirely on plankton.

So Jesus is going to come back and kill us all for believing in Evolution. Um.. yeah, that kind of sounds messed up.

Oh, the main problem is that you have 1000 sects of Christianity, all with their own bible translations and their own interpretations. Except the Mormons... they made up a whole additional bible to justify their crazy. Seriously, fuck the Mormons.

The problem is, Christianity- and for that matter, Judaism and Islam, are all built on the same bits of crazy. An angry Bronze Age deity who got blamed for everything ignorant sheep herders didn't understand, who they tried to evolve into a more advanced version.

You're the bible expert, you are asking me? The flood was supposedly 4000 years ago. But even that makes little sense, because we know of civilizations that are older than that which continued on after the Flood, such as Egypt.

If you delve into the text, what God was upset about was that Angels were going down to earth and having sex with them.

Then you get this passage.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Okay, a WHOLE lot of problems with this. Since God is an eternal being who knows the future, how could he NOT foresee that man would become evil.
Furthermore, if the whole purpose of the flood, and drowning all those poor innocent babies, was to end "evil", the fact is, evil continued even after the flood. So what was the point of the whole thing.

That doesn't even go into the more complex problems of the flood story, such as how could all the species (including humans) have survived when they all descended from a single set of parents (The inbreeding would have wiped them out in a few generations), or how God got animals from diverse parts of the world to migrate to where Noah was, and go back to those places when the flood was over. (i.e. the marsupials in Australia).
Or how he could fit thousands of animals, and their food to cover them for a year, into a boat that was only 137 meters long. Or how 8 people could care for thousands of animals. Or how the flood didn't kill off all aquatic and marine life, as the change in water salinity would have killed most of the water born species.
Again, you have to TRUST GOD when He said the innocent were in danger of being killed by the bad people. Look back 2,000 years and we find warring peoples. They were interested only in themselves and gaining profit such as through winning lands.

God gave humans free will, so it didn't have anything to do with His doing. From our free will, we lost dominion over Earth, so we had to do the best we could in growing food, remaining humane and good and finding ways to live.

As for how we survived, you know the Noah's flood story and how the one family survived. The atheist/ag side has no history.

Again, you have to TRUST GOD when He said the innocent were in danger of being killed by the bad people. Look back 2,000 years and we find warring peoples. They were interested only in themselves and gaining profit such as through winning lands.

Um, first the flood didn't happen 2000 years ago. 2000 years ago is when Jesus lived. (although I don't think that happened either.)

Second, there weren't all that many people around back then. There was plenty of land to be had.

God gave humans free will, so it didn't have anything to do with His doing. From our free will, we lost dominion over Earth, so we had to do the best we could in growing food, remaining humane and good and finding ways to live.

So you have free will, but if you do stuff I don't like, I'm gonna drown your babies!!!

Um, yeah, so explain to me again how God is the "Good" guy in that story and Satan is the evil one?

As for how we survived, you know the Noah's flood story and how the one family survived. The atheist/ag side has no history.

Sure we do. We are learning quite a lot about history through archeology. We now know that Yahweh is a fairly recent creation, probably less than 3500 years old.

Um, first the flood didn't happen 2000 years ago. 2000 years ago is when Jesus lived. (although I don't think that happened either.)

Second, there weren't all that many people around back then. There was plenty of land to be had.
Correction: The global flood was around 4359 years ago.

It's hilarious that atheists/ags have no human history unless you want to count ape-human or chimpanzee Lucy. She couldn't even find a mate lol. So, are you are saying I am wrong based on the Bible? There's hope for you yet if you are. but you make statements which you have no basis for such as...

>>2000 years ago is when Jesus lived. (although I don't think that happened either.)<<

Are you really saying there was no Jesus as a human being in history lmao?

>>Second, there weren't all that many people around back then. There was plenty of land to be had.<<

How many people do you say is "there weren't all that many people around back then?" Where did they live? What lands were available during that time? My side estimates around 10 billion.

Last edited:
Correction: The global flood was around 4359 years ago.

No, there was no world-wide flood. That would be impossible.

Most mythologies have a flood story, which is probably oral tradition from the end of the ice ages when flash floods were a common occurrence.

For instance, it is believed the Black Sea was once a freshwater lake, until sea waters from the Mediterrean rose high enough to flood in from the Bosporus.

Here's the thing, if there WAS a world wide flood, there would be no freshwater lakes, such as the Great Lakes. They'd have mixed in with the salt waters of the rising ocean.

It's hilarious that atheists/ags have no human history unless you want to count ape-human or chimpanzee Lucy. She couldn't even find a mate lol. So, are you are saying I am wrong based on the Bible? There's hope for you yet if you are. but you make statements which you have no basis for such as...

No, guy, I'm saying the Bible is a bunch of fairy stories, often stolen from other mythologies. The Flood, for instance, appears in other mythologies and was written about in texts much more ancient than the bible.

We have a lot of fossils of proto-humanoids that prove evolution was a thing.

Are you really saying there was no Jesus as a human being in history lmao?

I'm saying he was probably made up by Saul of Tarses, yes. Or at best, if there was a real person, his story was so convoluted by the time anyone wrote it down, it wasn't even close.

What day was Jesus born? The gospels can't even agree on a year. Matthew says 4 BCE, while Luke says 6 CE. We also don't know what day he was crucified.

How many people do you say is "there weren't all that many people around back then?" Where did they live? What lands were available during that time? My side estimates around 10 billion.

So you guys suck at math as well as science?

No, there was no world-wide flood. That would be impossible.

Most mythologies have a flood story, which is probably oral tradition from the end of the ice ages when flash floods were a common occurrence.

For instance, it is believed the Black Sea was once a freshwater lake, until sea waters from the Mediterrean rose high enough to flood in from the Bosporus.

Here's the thing, if there WAS a world wide flood, there would be no freshwater lakes, such as the Great Lakes. They'd have mixed in with the salt waters of the rising ocean.

No, guy, I'm saying the Bible is a bunch of fairy stories, often stolen from other mythologies. The Flood, for instance, appears in other mythologies and was written about in texts much more ancient than the bible.

We have a lot of fossils of proto-humanoids that prove evolution was a thing.

I'm saying he was probably made up by Saul of Tarses, yes. Or at best, if there was a real person, his story was so convoluted by the time anyone wrote it down, it wasn't even close.

What day was Jesus born? The gospels can't even agree on a year. Matthew says 4 BCE, while Luke says 6 CE. We also don't know what day he was crucified.

So you guys suck at math as well as science?
You are revealing yourself more and more as SAF and POS.

tumblr_ovw8g0I3NX1wxedg8o4_500.gif

Did you go to Catholic school for years and this is the result? Your parents paid all that money and they got sh*t for it. Maybe I am the one exposing you.

The flood stories around the world were based on a true event. I found one that we are familiar with as Greek mythology -- Atlantis. It may or may not have existed, but if it did, then it could be parts of the Azores, Madeira, or Canary islands today. Was it another continent? Atlantis would prolly be post-Flood occurrence and not part of the one great land mass.

"Nowadays most scholars assume that Plato's story is fictional, but it is still possible that Plato was inspired by earthquakes or volcanic eruptions happening in the Mediterranean Sea to make his narrative about Atlantis sound more credible."

We know that the biggest evidence is the one large land mass of Pangea breaking up into our continents today. How did that happen in your no-history EVIL-ution, bunky?

While I realize that God has in the past spoken through an ass, I'm still skeptical when an ass tells me he's speaking for God.
Go ahead and have your little tantrum.

After you wipe the tears away, tell me how what I said contradicts our scientific knowledge.

So we can all laugh at you.

Did you go to Catholic school for years and this is the result? Your parents paid all that money and they got sh*t for it. Maybe I am the one exposing you.

Oh, frankly, I think it depends on what their goals were. My Dad was Catholic, but he didn't take it very seriously. After surviving WWII, I don't think he had a lot of faith in anything. My mother was a Southern Baptist who converted to Catholicism to marry my dad, and like a lot of people who convert to the religion of stupid, she took it a lot more seriously than those of us born into it.

The problem Catholicism and all sects of "Naked Guy on a Stick" have is that their beliefs are ultimately, kind of stupid, and don't hold up to any kind of logical scrutiny.

The flood stories around the world were based on a true event. I found one that we are familiar with as Greek mythology -- Atlantis. It may or may not have existed, but if it did, then it could be parts of the Azores, Madeira, or Canary islands today. Was it another continent? Atlantis would prolly be post-Flood occurrence and not part of the one great land mass.

Most scholars believe that Atlantis was made up as a thought exercise by Plato, and not as a real place.

We know that the biggest evidence is the one large land mass of Pangea breaking up into our continents today. How did that happen in your no-history EVIL-ution, bunky?

The same way it happened without anyone to record it. We know it happened because we can study plate tectonics. Because fossils show the same animals lived on these continents at the time they were connected.

We know Dinosaurs existed because we dug them up, not because they recorded a history or wrote a bible.

Oh, frankly, I think it depends on what their goals were. My Dad was Catholic, but he didn't take it very seriously. After surviving WWII, I don't think he had a lot of faith in anything. My mother was a Southern Baptist who converted to Catholicism to marry my dad, and like a lot of people who convert to the religion of stupid, she took it a lot more seriously than those of us born into it.

The problem Catholicism and all sects of "Naked Guy on a Stick" have is that their beliefs are ultimately, kind of stupid, and don't hold up to any kind of logical scrutiny.

Most scholars believe that Atlantis was made up as a thought exercise by Plato, and not as a real place.

The same way it happened without anyone to record it. We know it happened because we can study plate tectonics. Because fossils show the same animals lived on these continents at the time they were connected.

We know Dinosaurs existed because we dug them up, not because they recorded a history or wrote a bible.

Last point first. No dinosaurs or where they live could have happened without God. It's all explained in the 6 days of creation. Thus, it is said Satan has fooled the majority of the atheist/ag people here and they will all go you know where. I think of it like false worship and consider it would be considered an abomination. I even provided the proof of FAITH FIRST in Jesus.

It's horrible the way you think about your parents' faith and what they did for you. They paid a good amount to send you to Catholic school. You also think the believers are ones who are SAF. It's comical in that you state how we discovered dinosaurs. They were called behemoths and were living at the same time as humans. We have living proof today, footprints together and art depicting these creatures. Dinosaur fossils have been found in every continent humans have lived. Anyway, your weak science arguments have been destroyed and can be discarded.

Last point first. No dinosaurs or where they live could have happened without God. It's all explained in the 6 days of creation. Thus, it is said Satan has fooled the majority of the atheist/ag people here and they will all go you know where. I think of it like false worship and consider it would be considered an abomination. I even provided the proof of FAITH FIRST in Jesus.

It's horrible the way you think about your parents' faith and what they did for you. They paid a good amount to send you to Catholic school. You also think the believers are ones who are SAF. It's comical in that you state how we discovered dinosaurs. They were called behemoths and were living at the same time as humans. We have living proof today, footprints together and art depicting these creatures. Dinosaur fossils have been found in every continent humans have lived. Anyway, your weak science arguments have been destroyed and can be discarded.
Yeah too bad all that money paid to the Catholic school didn't result in another indoctrinated Christian soldier.

Do you think his parents could sue the church?

Yeah too bad all that money paid to the Catholic school didn't result in another indoctrinated Christian soldier.

Do you think his parents could sue the church?
It was to benefit JoeB131, so there's no need. He has it inside him, so I can only pray that he realizes what is true and what are lies and then be the best Christian he can be. BTW, there is no need for Christian soldiers to kill atheist soldiers, unless it's war, because you and the atheists will be sent to hell regardless of the war's outcome. Oww, oww, oww, hurts, hurts, hurts, burns, burns burns, dark, dark, dark, die again, die again, die again. See how horrible it would be for JoeB131? For you, not so much.

Forum List

Back