The "FAITH" of the atheist.

No the "unlikely is (NOT) going to happen eventually"
I have gone over the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis repeatedly and every atheist simply makes fantasmagoric stories about "billions of years" and fabricates statistics.
Billions of billions is nothing compared to 1/20 to the 33,450 x 1/2 to the 33,450 times 1/2 to the 33,450. This is just for ONE protein. Humans have over 10,000 proteins, so do some more multiplying of already impossible exponents. Lots more.

Haha, your math abilities are, I would say, nonexistent. Also, you are a dense victim of Hoyle's fallacy.

You must believe.....

....nothing produced everything
Nope. You certainly do not need to 'believe' this and science certainly has not stated anything of the sort.

....non life produced life.
I do not need faith for this. I have predictions made by the scientific community based on that supposition that have been experimentally proven, a myriad of the steps involved that have been shown to be factual and real world technologies used right now by everyone to include yourself that are directly based on those facts.

That is not faith but is is FACT. Something that your assertions utterly lack.
....randomness produced precision.
Nope. Once again, another lie. Evolution is not random.
....chaos produced order.
This lie is the same lie as above. You created a list of things one 'must' believe to be an atheist, fill it with lies and then you STILL need to pad it by repeating yourself. How silly.

Again, evolution is not 'chaos.'
Yes, I simply don't have that much faith.
What, you do not have enough faith to believe the lies you say about what other people believe?

Nor do I. Did you have a point with those lies?

It is funny how the faithful need to demand that everyone else buys into the same silly shit they do. It really does show the intellectual dishonesty here.

"The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of millions. And now they look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his faith." - George Bernard Shaw (Too True to Be Good)
No the "unlikely is (NOT) going to happen eventually"
I have gone over the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis repeatedly and every atheist simply makes fantasmagoric stories about "billions of years" and fabricates statistics.
Billions of billions is nothing compared to 1/20 to the 33,450 x 1/2 to the 33,450 times 1/2 to the 33,450. This is just for ONE protein. Humans have over 10,000 proteins, so do some more multiplying of already impossible exponents. Lots more.

I just rolled a d20 20 times

I got 5, 4, 8, 15, 8, 2, 12, 10, 6, 16, 7, 20, 14, 18, 4, 3, 10, 7, 8, 11
The chances I rolled that are 9.5367432 x10^-27

Therefore, according to your asinine assertion this even was impossible. It does not even take into consideration all the other things that needed to line up for me to even roll the die in the first place.
See what happens when you make asinine assumption about the chance of an event happening? I doubt you do.

Every day and every action is a series of impossibly unlikely events.

Therefore, according to your asinine assertion this even was impossible. It does not even take into consideration all the other things that needed to line up for me to even roll the die in the first place.
See what happens when you make asinine assumption about the chance of an event happening? I doubt you do.

Right. They are just victims of hoyle's fallacy, which is really just a reiteration of Zeno's fallacies.

By this specious reasoning, any event's probability can be reduced to virtually zero.

Which also means that, by this reasoning, the probability of ALL EVENTS can be reasoned not only to be virtually zero, but to ALL BE EQUALLY PROBABLE.

It's self evidently absurd, just as Zeno's paradox of motion was self evidently absurd. It was resolved by summing infinite series.

And when that correct reasoning is applied, the probability the arrow reaching the target in a finite amount of time is 100%, as opposed to the 0% demanded by Zeno's specious reasoning in his motion paradox.

You have NO CONCEPT of statistical analysis. ZERO.
Talk about asinine. The chances that you will roll a number are 1. Times 1. Times 1.
Even your "god," Richard Dawkins, concedes that any event whose probability is less than 1 in 10 to the minus 40 is "impossible." You play silly word games to try to slither out of the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis, about which you also know nothing. I mean zero.
The stupid Miller-Urey experiment "proved" nothing. Moreover it was discredited for its incorrect assumptions about conditions at that time.

Calculations of the functionality of randomly synthesized proteins show that only 1 in 10 to the 177th power are functional. That is in effect zero.

To my Ignore List you go for being so hateful, so condescending, and so very wrong about anything you have to say.

ciao brutto

Talk about asinine. The chances that you will roll a number are 1. Times 1. Times 1.
Even your "god," Richard Dawkins, concedes that any event whose probability is less than 1 in 10 to the minus 40 is "impossible." You play silly word games to try to slither out of the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis, about which you also know nothing. I mean zero.
The stupid Miller-Urey experiment "proved" nothing. Moreover it was discredited for its incorrect assumptions about conditions at that time.

Calculations of the functionality of randomly synthesized proteins show that only 1 in 10 to the 177th power are functional. That is in effect zero.

To my Ignore List you go for being so hateful, so condescending, and so very wrong about anything you have to say.

ciao brutto
Wow, what a bunch of pseudo intellectual, embarrassing horseshit. You would get laughed out of any college mathematics or phenomenology course. You should probably never open your mouth about anything regarding math or science ever again.

You must believe.....

What do you call somebody who doesn’t know what happened? I think 100% of us fit in that category.

I’m pretty sure you know this but I’ll say it again. Atheism does not make a positive claim. Negative claims are always accepted as factual until it is upset with proof of the positive claim.

Let me give you a secular example:

Negative claim: There aren’t any small aliens on Jupiter that fart while they sleep.

Positive claim: There are small aliens on Jupiter that fart while they sleep.

Until it is proven that there are in fact small aliens on Jupiter that fart while they sleep then logically the only conclusion is that they don’t exist. It is 100% exactly the same with anything else. Logic is logic until it isn’t logical anymore. Don’t worry though. Humans aren’t logical beings. We have a high level of emotional influence upon us that has zero to do with logic.

Every human should be humble enough to realize if there are answers all of humanity has been unable to answer for thousands of years then the likelihood of little ole me knowing is even below 0%. I can’t be as confident as the Christian who believes the God in the Bible exists. I can be somewhat sympathetic if someone suggest a god other than the one in the Bible exists. I can be mostly understanding to the atheist because they say God doesn’t exist until they are met with evidence otherwise. That is the only logical conclusion even if it is the wrong conclusion.

Last edited:
You must believe.....

You must believe....

The gawds did it.

Everyone question is answered.

Agnosticism is the place to be if you are the hedging your bets type. ;)

An agnostic is an atheist without any balls. Just tell people you don’t believe in God. The word BELIEVE is there for a recent. No duh you don’t know for sure. Nobody does. Every single human being that lives or has ever lived fits the definition of agnostic.

ciao brutto
Then the chances that polypeptide synthesis is also 1 because chemically it is guaranteed to happen under the correct conditions.

As rolling a 'number' is 1.

But you are not bitching about the fact polypeptide synthesis happens, are you? No, you are bitching that a SPECIFIC polypeptide synthesis will occur. Just as a specific number that I roll is highly unlikely.

An agnostic is an atheist without any balls. Just tell people you don’t believe in God. The word BELIEVE is there for a recent. No duh you don’t know for sure. Nobody does. Every single human being that lives or has ever lived fits the definition of agnostic.
Or they do not care enough to bother and make a hard assertion.

There is noting about 'balls' in that stance.

Forum List

Back