Do Guardian Angels Exist?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just hearing a debate whether or not guardian angels are biblical or unbiblical, and if God can do anything for us then why would He need angels to look out for us, and I say that I believe in guardian angels and that they're like God's workers and He's the boss except they don't get paid. Btw, I'm just adding this video because I think it's really cute. :)

I believe I have an angel on my shoulder, I could share many stories, but it's not important.

Regardless, I don't leave it to chance and make sure to always speak the truth and let the right people know the deal, just in case a Guardian Angel isn't enough (in Canada).

I was just hearing a debate whether or not guardian angels are biblical or unbiblical, and if God can do anything for us then why would He need angels to look out for us, and I say that I believe in guardian angels and that they're like God's workers and He's the boss except they don't get paid. Btw, I'm just adding this video because I think it's really cute. :)

They do in NYC.

• Banned
I've seen a demon, so what's to stop me from believing angels are just as real?

I've seen two demons every time I turn on the news. One of them is male and the other one is female. The good news is though they don't scare me very much, they just think they can. (Oh and I've heard Satan speak aloud before which was really scary.)

I believe i have been protected in certain instances. And i believe that i have had many prayers answered. Some of them taught me lessons. I have a friend who has had some rather interesting things happen...instances where someone was there that others meaning harm could see, but she could not.

Why yes, they do. We keep our guardian angel at bedside, in easy reach, all oiled up and shiny.

Forum List

Back