The Death Penalty---OP/ED

People in Europe are used to deferring to government they are from an early age beaten into submission.
Americans at least for now expect a higher level of freedom and that won't change before you're taking a dirt nap. Deal with it

It's not for you or anyone else to judge my reasons for owning weapons because it's none of you fucking business.

Like I said, most of the rest of us are getting sick and tired of your fetish. This might be the one that pushes it over the edge. Scary Brown people with weapons? We can't have that!
Like I said, most of the rest of us are getting sick and tired of your fetish
There is always a boat ride to Cuba, the door is open, make sure it doesn't hit you on the way out, Joe. As for fetishes, Conservative Men aren't out there looking at another mans ass and saying "Yummy , doesn't that look good"? Or putting something that should be EXIT only , you libidiots are too funny man...

There is always a boat ride to Cuba, the door is open, make sure it doesn't hit you on the way out, Joe. As for fetishes, Conservative Men aren't out there looking at another mans ass and saying "Yummy , doesn't that look good"? Or putting something that should be EXIT only , you libidiots are too funny man...

38% of straights do anal, and 99% do oral... so, um, no, your obsession with gay sex is sort of off topic.

Now, back to guns. SCOTUS just upheld CT's Assault Weapons ban. The party's over for you gun nuts, someone's coming with the check.

You make an awful big assumption, then.

You mean you'll bend over and be a good little bitch for the government.

Anyone who would shoot at an ATF agent is just demonstrating Natural Selection...

Just ask your boy David Koresh.
The only people out shooting police and other agents are those of the liberal party, just on Fathers Day, the most gun free zone in America once again has to ruin it for the law abiding citizen. Rahm Emmanuel(Obama's friend and chief of staff) is the Mayor of that City, doesn't he like Black People? He is such a racist like all the other liberals, right Joe? Oh by the way, did you know Rahm is Jewish?
CNN)On Father's Day weekend in Chicago, 12 people were murdered in 54 different shootings across the city.
Among the dead is a 16-year-old boy. The youngest of the injured is just 3, police tell CNN.

This weekend is unfortunately not atypical in Chicago, where shooting deaths this year are on track to be the worst in two decades.
Under Rahm Emanuel, Chicago redefined as homicidal haven
Parts of the city mayored by former top aide to Pres. Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, have devolved into a chaotic war zone where 1,800 people have been shot - including 200 fatally - just this year.

38% of straights do anal, and 99% do oral... so, um, no, your obsession with gay sex is sort of off topic.

Now, back to guns. SCOTUS just upheld CT's Assault Weapons ban. The party's over for you gun nuts, someone's coming with the check.

Funny how you are too fucking stupid to know that my Ruger Mini 14 is exactly the same as an AR 15 but for the cosmetics and it's not an "assault " rifle

38% sounds about right for those are the ones who will vote for the Vagina Candidate. 99% do not do oral, Joe, come on, lets be real, just because you say it, doesn't make it true. Good thing I went and got my Century Arms C308 hunting rifle, don't know when some liberal will try breaking down my door and wanting FREE STUFF.

4637527_01_c308_package_640.jpg

The only people out shooting police and other agents are those of the liberal party, just on Fathers Day, the most gun free zone in America once again has to ruin it for the law abiding citizen. Rahm Emmanuel(Obama's friend and chief of staff) is the Mayor of that City, doesn't he like Black People? He is such a racist like all the other liberals, right Joe? Oh by the way, did you know Rahm is Jewish?

Yes, I know he's Jewish. Is there a point there?

Chicago hasn't had gun control since 2010, and even before that, it was about as well enforced as the prostitution laws.

38% sounds about right for those are the ones who will vote for the Vagina Candidate. 99% do not do oral, Joe, come on, lets be real, just because you say it, doesn't make it true. Good thing I went and got my Century Arms C308 hunting rifle, don't know when some liberal will try breaking down my door and wanting FREE STUFF.

again, does anyone wonder why i compare gun nuts to guys with tiny dicks who are compensating?

No matter how big your gun is, it's still tiny.

Funny how you are too fucking stupid to know that my Ruger Mini 14 is exactly the same as an AR 15 but for the cosmetics and it's not an "assault " rifle

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years. I know guns.

And these are guns civilians shouldn't have. And won't for much longer.
Joe, I just cant believe you, as the video points out, there is a big difference between a rifle and a gun.(how often do you play with your gun Joe?) You may have served in the military, but never fired a rifle, which I was marksman with the M-16 with many clusters. The AR-15 is similar, but there is NO, automatic fire, so like any other hunting rifle, requires you to pull the trigger each time, to expel a bullet out of the barrel. Now bad guys, get their guns from the DOJ, Eric(the racist) Holder and uses them to kill Mexicans and US citizens which are automatics, yet you said nothing about that. When all the bad guys give up their weapons, I will too. Until then I will exercise my 2nd amendment rights and defend myself from drug dealers, governments foreign and domestic and especially from libidiots like you who want to take my stuff away.

Eric Holder Buckles Under Threat of Contempt Charges, Agrees to Provide More ‘Fast and Furious’ Documents
Eric Holder Buckles Under Threat of Contempt Charges, Agrees to Provide More ‘Fast and Furious’ Documents
Did you know Eric has an armed guard who protects him from harm, why cant the US citizen? Are you really that stupid Joe? Yes you are, even Jonathan Gruber said you are stupid..

Joe, I just cant believe you, as the video points out, there is a big difference between a rifle and a gun.(how often do you play with your gun Joe?) You may have served in the military, but never fired a rifle, which I was marksman with the M-16 with many clusters.

Oooooh, a Marksman. You think getting a Bolo Badge was a mark of honor.

The AR-15 is similar, but there is NO, automatic fire, so like any other hunting rifle, requires you to pull the trigger each time, to expel a bullet out of the barrel.

Which is completely fucking irrelevent. Jesus Christ man, even in the army they told you not to set for "Auto" because you'd waste bullets. So your argument is that because Omar the Homo Jihadist had to pull the trigger every time he shot someone, that makes it okay? He was able to kill or wound over 100 people with his inferior AR-15.

Now bad guys, get their guns from the DOJ, Eric(the racist) Holder and uses them to kill Mexicans and US citizens which are automatics, yet you said nothing about that.

Because you guys misrepresent the facts. The purpose of F&F was not to track guns, it was to catch gun smugglers. We have 250,000 guns that cross the border EVERY FREAKING YEAR. a couple dozen wasn't going to make that much of a difference.

The Mexicans have BEGGED us to get this problem under control, but thanks to the NRA, we won't.

When all the bad guys give up their weapons, I will too. Until then I will exercise my 2nd amendment rights and defend myself from drug dealers, governments foreign and domestic and especially from libidiots like you who want to take my stuff away.

Guy, the problem is, the bad guys aren't going to be the ones to kill you. Most gun deaths are accidents, suicides and domestic violence. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the home than bad guy.

Lets go to the map

usblank2011b.jpg

The death penalty is banned or rarely used in 33 states. The overwhelming majority of our executions occur in just four states

Once the Supreme court goes solidly liberal, the death penalty will be gone

Forum List

Back