Israel decides to reintroduce death penalty for terrorists

I wouldn't even hesitate!

They need given a choice.
  1. Death by being dangled from a tall building's flag pole (the higher the better) by your foot smeared in bird food until the rope breaks.
  2. Death by high-frequency electrocution where the current is slowly turned up and the frequency turned down until you are dead.
  3. Death by lion where your only way of buying time to escape is by sawing your own foot off so you can hobble away then bleed to death. You get one minute.

Like the second thought you've had regarding the Oct. 7th atrocities? Like that? Don't put something in your hand that you don't want shoved up your nose.
The October 7 attack was evil. The razing and displacement of civilians in Gaza is even more evil. Couldn't be simpler to understand. I could do this all day.

But now Israel has engaged in the bestial butchery of civilians

WRONG. They gave them a warning to leave the area. They gave them a week to leave. They have made every effort possible to avoid killing civilians. They have even protected civilians from HAMAS stopping HAMAS so they could take a route south from Gaza to get out. Any civilians killed were incidental, didn't know they were there, refused to leave, or were being held there by HAMAS deliberately used as fodder for the bad press just so that idiots like you would blame Israel.

WRONG. They gave them a warning to leave the area. They gave them a week to leave. They have made every effort possible to avoid killing civilians. They have even protected civilians from HAMAS stopping HAMAS so they could take a route south from Gaza to get out. Any civilians killed were incidental, didn't know they were there, refused to leave, or were being held there by HAMAS deliberately used as fodder for the bad press just so that idiots like you would blame Israel.
Then they're as terrible at not killing civilians as they are at preventing border incursions

You reap what you sow. Again, don't put something in your hand that you don't want shoved up your nose.
Oh you are referencing how Israel is creating new generations of terrorists to plague us all for the next 50 years. They're shoving it in all our noses. Smart.

Oh you are referencing how Israel is creating new generations of terrorists to plague us all for the next 50 years. They're shoving it in all our noses. Smart.
No! I am referencing how Hamas CREATED what they asked for. Ever hear of "reap the whirlwind?"
Pay attention--the wind is blowing.

No! I am referencing how Hamas CREATED what they asked for. Ever hear of "reap the whirlwind?"
Pay attention--the wind is blowing.
At least something inside of you understands that Hamas is getting exactly what it wanted. The position of governments and powerful actors that support Hamas around the world grows stronger every day.

I'm reasonably sure that whoever kills large numbers of Israelis will be in danger of this penalty. I'd summarily execute every Hamas member who can be proven to have taken part in 10/7.
Is it only large numbers? For example does setting a person on fire count?

Agree on those who participated in the massacre but I’d rather see them tried for war crimes.

Them goddamn Jews trying to stop their people from being murdered and raped.
I don’t think the settlers who have terrorizing the Palestinians on the West Bank and taking their land are doing that. I don’t think the Jews who burned a family alive in their house were doing that. I don’t think the ones who beat and poured gasoline on and burned a youth to death were either. Seems justice should be equally applied don’t you think?

I don’t think the settlers who have terrorizing the Palestinians on the West Bank and taking their land are doing that. I don’t think the Jews who burned a family alive in their house were doing that. I don’t think the ones who beat and poured gasoline on and burned a youth to death were either. Seems justice should be equally applied don’t you think?
So what your saying is that the Jews should be able to take hostages, rape and murder women and children, that's what Hamas is doing equal justice right ? You loons don't want justice you want restraint and compromise from Israel and don't expect a goddamn thing from Hamas

Last edited:
I wonder if that will include Jewish terrorists as well?
Ive never heard of a jewish terrorist. Has there ever been one? I have to imagine there has been at least one in history, but im unaware of it. :dunno:

I'm reasonably sure that whoever kills large numbers of Israelis will be in danger of this penalty. I'd summarily execute every Hamas member who can be proven to have taken part in 10/7.
Nah, no need for that proof. Just execute every last one of them, no exceptions.

Wow you wish death on others so badly that you're willing to raise the odds of your own loved ones dying? The blackness in your heart is worse than I imagined.
He is right though. You deserve it. You suck as a human being. :dunno:

Forum List

Back