Biden will debate Trump, but only if there is no audience.. (might give Trump a standing ovation!)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I got a good laugh out of this. Biden tries to act like Clint Eastwood.. "make my day"

Then morphs into a weasel (oh wait... how can you do that when you already are one?) but anyhow he has all these restrictions he wants and one is not to have an audience!

LOL

We all know why!

I got a good laugh out of this. Biden tries to act like Clint Eastwood.. "make my day"

Then morphs into a weasel (oh wait... how can you do that when you already are one?) but anyhow he has all these restrictions he wants and one is not to have an audience!

LOL

We all know why!
Spanky agreed to the terms so what's your problem, forkinthehead7?

LOL

We all know why!

What a great idea. Trump can focus on the debate.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

LOL

We all know why!
Kennedy and Nixon debated without an audience, shit head.

The moderators will be key.

Hannity just scratched Jake Tapper on CNN.

So whose left? I like Kaitlan Collins on CNN, she's partisan, but not obnoxiously so.

I'd scratch George Stephanopolous on ABC.

I like the news guy, David Muir on ABC.

My mod picks: Kaitlan Collins on CNN and David Muir on ABC.

LOL

We all know why!
No teleprompters. No earpieces. That should be the rule.

No matter how disastrous Biden is, the leftwing media will prop up the Alzheimer's patient just like they did with the SOTU.

LOL

We all know why!
My two cents:

1. He knows that if he doesn't debate, the charges against his incompetence will be verified
2. He knows that the MSM will manipulate the coverage of the debates in his favor.

He's relying on the MSM to bail him out again, as they did in 2020. We know that selective reporting caused Trump the 2020 election, as the media and big tech either suppressed or censored major stories that exit polling data says would have swayed voters enough to give Trump pretty much all the swing states.

The moderators will be key.
Nah, they won't be able to do anything. The LOTUS will use his time slots to rant, whatever the question. Cutting the mic when the slot is over is the only thing that would make these debates useful.

He's relying on the MSM to bail him out again, as they did in 2020. We know that selective reporting caused Trump the 2020 election, as the media and big tech either suppressed or censored major stories that exit polling data says would have swayed voters enough to give Trump pretty much all the swing states.
It doesn't get better...

CNN devout Trump Haters Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will be the hosts of the two debates. So what we will see is a tag-team of Trump hating moderators cutting off Trump, "fact checking him constantly" while letting Joe read all his responses. And Biden will certainly be briefed by CNN prior to the debates as they have done in the past.

But that's ok, Trump will win anyway. America see's through the bullshit.

LOL

We all know why!

No one cares, it is all theater. If Biden does better, will I vote commie and turn in my guns? If Trump does better, will a transfag unfag and stop the pedo life?

bidenhitler.gif

LOL

We all know why!
Biden is clearly petrified to debate Trump in front of the American people. Dems why is your man such a coward?

Forum List

Back