Israel decides to reintroduce death penalty for terrorists

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I wouldn't even hesitate!

Israel intends to introduce the death penalty, specifically for terrorists. This was announced by the National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir.

Gvir stated that on Monday, he will submit a bill, already prepared by his party "Otzma Yehudit," for consideration to the Knesset National Security Committee.

They've been penalizing civilians en masse with the death penalty
I guess Hamas was not guilty on Oct 7---in your addled mind---when they executed over 1000 innocent civilians in an early morning sneak attack. And you have the gall to fault the Israelis for retaliating--at least the Israelis gave advance warning before attacking as well as adhering to a week long cease fire to allow more time to get out. Try again.

I guess Hamas was not guilty on Oct 7---in your addled mind---when they executed over 1000 innocent civilians in an early morning sneak attack. And you have the gall to fault the Israelis for retaliating--at least the Israelis gave advance warning before attacking as well as adhering to a week long cease fire to allow more time to get out. Try again.
Of course Hamas is guilty. But now Israel has engaged in the bestial butchery of civilians every day for 2 months, erasing and reversing any pity the world had for it.

Too bad HAMAS didn't kill someone you love.
Hey Israel's putting together a greater recruitment drive for Hamas than they could ever have imagined being possible. The odds of Hamas killing one of mine or yours or more of Israel's over the next few decades are as high as they've ever been now. Nobody learned anything from the George W. Bush era.

I wonder if that will include Jewish terrorists as well?
I'm reasonably sure that whoever kills large numbers of Israelis will be in danger of this penalty. I'd summarily execute every Hamas member who can be proven to have taken part in 10/7.

Hey Israel's putting together a greater recruitment drive for Hamas than they could ever have imagined being possible. The odds of Hamas killing one of mine or yours or more of Israel's over the next few decades are as high as they've ever been now. Nobody learned anything from the George W. Bush era.
Right Israel should have just folded to every demand of Hamas after the kidnapping and murder and rape without any retaliation. From the river to the sea, right ?

Right Israel should have just folded to every demand of Hamas after the kidnapping and murder and rape without any retaliation.
Israel should have responded in some way that didn't involve worse evils than those of their enemies. The way that W. Bush destroyed the image of the U.S. in the world, which was a gift to the U.S.'s worst enemies, is being replicated by Israel.

Israel should have responded in some way that didn't involve worse evils than those of their enemies. The way that W. Bush destroyed the image of the U.S. in the world, which was a gift to the U.S.'s worst enemies, is being replicated by Israel.
Harsh language maybe ? A good scolding has always been effective against a terrorist organization that kidnaps, rapes and or murders hostages.

They didnt

Nah you pro hamas bigots never had any pity for the innocent victims your brownshirts murdered and raped
You know how in your heart you are able to celebrate the slaughter of civilians without a second thought about it? That's not something everybody has. It's a trait you share with Hamas. The rest of us can condemn Hamas at the same time as condemning Israel for engaging in worse brutality than Hamas.

My statement stands. You deserve to lose someone very close to you
Wow you wish death on others so badly that you're willing to raise the odds of your own loved ones dying? The blackness in your heart is worse than I imagined.

Forum List

Back