The AR15 IS a weapon of war and IS designed to kill people!!!!!

AR15s are good for destroying the bodies of small children. The children in the Uvalde, Texas school shooting had to be identified by their DNA samples because there wasn't much of their bodies left.
One of these rounds is fired by the AR15, which "destroys the bodies of children" and "forces the authorities to Identify them with DNA".
The other is one of the most popular hunting rounds in North America.
Which is which?

30-06-vs-5.56-ammo-side-by-side.jpg

No way to stop this unless you ban the Assault Rifle 15. You know as well as I do what it is. It is a child killing weapon of war Assault Rifle 15
A ban would mean nothing. Ban it and the killer will show up with another firearm, or a knife. The problem is not the firearm but the causes that turn people into killers. Killers can use AR15, pistols, knives, cars, stones, whatever you can imagine. My position remains unchanged: Those buying AR15 legally are not the ones using them in crimes.
Look up data here: 90 % of criminals got their firearms illegally, only a fraction of them got assault rifles. Most homicides and mass killings are carried out using handguns. Probably more people get murdered with bare hands and feet than with rifles. You want to ban hands and feet?

In 2019, 45,7 % of murderers were committed using handguns and only 2,6 % using rifles. 23,5 % using undisclosed/unknown firearms. We can assume that these have a similar proportioning. 4,3 % using hands and feet. Of 400 million firearms, 20 millions are assault rifles. So even in a percentage, an assault rifle is only half as dangerous as a handgun.

In the result, banning the AR15 will very likely cause an increase in homicides because it will only strip law-abiding citizens off their defense, respectively hobby. The whole discussion doesn´t contribute to the safety of the people, it doesn´t reflect reality at all.

Source:

Last edited:
Really? I was thinking the most common mass murderer is a White male between the ages of 18-35 years old. Silly me.
Nope, the only way people like you get the six hundred plus mass murders is to include gang shootings and most gangbangers are minority teenagers or young adults. Take those idiots away any you wind up with n number that can be counted without taking off your shoes. In other words, ten or less in most years.

Nope, the only way people like you get the six hundred plus mass murders is to include gang shootings and most gangbangers are minority teenagers or young adults. Take those idiots away any you wind up with n number that can be counted without taking off your shoes. In other words, ten or less in most years.
Truth.
Black males age 5-14 commit murder at almost the same rate as white males 15-64.

5-2-600x472.jpg

Forum List

Back