Rudy Giuliani is now hawking his own coffee line

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This guy must really desperate for income in the fact of the judgments against him. Although, I guess it's better than grifting people with worthless NFT's, Trump Cash, and golden sneakers.

I still can't believe this man was one of the most beloved and popular figures in America 20 years ago and he threw it all away out of loyalty to Trump who's let him dangle in the wind.

The Democrats have destroyed this man and you are still going after him? Are you an American?
He`s one of hundreds (at least) who destroyed their lives and reputations by hooking up with a career criminal. Ask Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes if he thinks it was a good idea. He bagged his dumb ass an 18 year sentence in the lockup. :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks I just bought one Decaf one bold and a morning coffee..
I'll let you know how they taste...

"You'll love it! It tastes like hair dye and sweat!"
I can only imagine the people in charge of New York now if they were in charge when 9/11 occurred. There would be statues of the terrorists involved. And a ten-billion-dollar pro terrorist memorial at the former site of the Twin Towers. All of the people who died would be called the worst names and derided. Hochul, Cuomo, Diblasio, Adams, Letitia and Alvin would all have wings in it.

This guy must really desperate for income in the fact of the judgments against him. Although, I guess it's better than grifting people with worthless NFT's, Trump Cash, and golden sneakers.

I still can't believe this man was one of the most beloved and popular figures in America 20 years ago and he threw it all away out of loyalty to Trump who's let him dangle in the wind.

NYC could sure use him back in office now what a Dimtard sewer.

Don't bother. Mrs. Olsen would not approve.

I still can't believe this man was one of the most beloved and popular figures in America 20 years ago...

Especially the way that he completely trashed the fourth amendment.

But we live in an upside down world where tyrants are celebrated and true defenders of the oath are shunned.

Pfft

First just let us know if the grifting old fart even sends you the product you paid for.

I still can't believe this man was one of the most beloved and popular figures in America 20 years ago
Only by Republicans. Democrats despised Rudy for as long as his name has shown up on forums. They love his trouble. Evil is around here. It is why they still hate Rudy.

Forum List

Back