The AR15 IS a weapon of war and IS designed to kill people!!!!!

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Not just kill people, but kill a lot of people in a short period of time!!!
AND... the 5.56x45 round fired by the AR15 DOES do significantly more trauma than a handgun round -- it's a RIFLE round.

OK?
So what?

AR15s are in common use for all of the traditionally lawful purposes of a firearm.
As such, they are "bearable arms"; as they are "bearable arms" they to not fall under the conjunctive "dangerous and unusual" exception.
As they are "bearable arms", the right of the people to own and use them for those purposes is protected from infringement by the 2nd Amendment.

Your whining and crying about "weapon of war", "designed to kill" and "more trauma than a hand gun" cannot be more irrelevant to the above.

And THEN:
The entire point of the 2nd is to make sure the people who would comprise the well-regulated militia have access to weapons suitable for service in same - that is, "weapons of war".

Looks like you need to ask for different talking points.

Last edited:
you are free to correct him if you can??

just saying someone is wrong without showing how or why is just the rantings of a lunatic,,
I could do that with a "disagree reaction". But I don´t disagree. In times of defunded police and gun grabbing the government seams to be hostile towards its population. It is time for each law-abiding citizen to get an AR15 in my opinion.

I could do that with a "disagree reaction". But I don´t disagree. In times of defunded police and gun grabbing the government seams to be hostile towards its population. It is time for each law-abiding citizen to get an AR15 in my opinion.
I stand corrected,,

and whats happening now is irrelevant,, we should already have them,,

The same people who say we could never resist the govt because we don't have military weapons to use in a war will also say our AR-15's are weapons of war.

Circular logic & progbots. How do they stand up?
tenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D16445153

AND... the 5.56x45 round fired by the AR15 DOES do significantly more trauma than a handgun round -- it's a RIFLE round.

OK?
So what?

AR15s are in common use for all of the traditionally lawful purposes of a firearm.
As such, they are "bearable arms"; as they are "bearable arms" they to not fall under the conjunctive "dangerous and unusual" exception.
As they are "bearable arms", the right of the people to own and use them for those purposes is protected from infringement by the 2nd Amendment.

Your whining and crying about "weapon of war", "designed to kill" and "more trauma than a hand gun" cannot be more irrelevant to the above.

And THEN:
The entire point of the 2nd is to make sure the people who would comprise the well-regulated militia had access to weapons suitable for service in same - that is, "weapons of war".

Mine's great! I think I'll keep it. Just bought another thousand rounds yesterday from Palmetto Armory, that I will use on the range, target sport shooting. Really accurate. Really fun to shoot. :D

Mine's great! I think I'll keep it. Just bought another thousand rounds yesterday from Palmetto Armory, that I will use on the range, target sport shooting. Really accurate. Really fun to shoot. :D
"Sport" and "recreation" are two of the traditionally lawful purposes of a firearm - so you're good!
:)

The same people who say we could never resist the govt because we don't have military weapons to use in a war will also say our AR-15's are weapons of war.

Circular logic & progbots. How do they stand up?
tenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D16445153
Personally, I usually don't stand up, preferring prone supported firing position, so I can really reach out and zero in on distant range targets, for me 300 meters plus, without scope.
People that think it a weapon of war to take up against a government force (ours or anybody else's) are idiots, that have never seen me put on a "Mad Minute" Combine Arms firepower demonstration with tanks, infantry and mortars or Artillery support. It was awesome, to say the least, and that was without close air support of A-10s or helicopter gunships. Non-military or even non Combat Arms people truly cannot imagine, as movies don't do justice compared to being there.

They're great guns. They're reliable, fun to shoot, cool looking, and great for self-protection should that time come. My brother used to use his for deer hunting.

Like any gun ... it's simply a tool that fires a bullet.

The weapon that Joe Biden and family use and that Biden recommends, the shotgun, has been used in every major war from WW1 to current state:
  • WW1
  • WW2
  • Korea
  • Vietnam
  • Gulf War
  • Iraq
  • Afghanistan
and gee .. it's still used today by the military

So Biden not only uses a weapon of war, he advocates for people to own one, while attempting to ban / heavily restrict a weapon not used in modern warfare.

They're great guns. They're reliable, fun to shoot, cool looking, and great for self-protection should that time come. My brother used to use his for deer hunting.

Like any gun ... it's simply a tool that fires a bullet.
Have never used one hunting. Do regs in his state require him to use a small magazine capacity. Our game hunting laws (even in this state) may be on the strict side.

OK?
So what?

And THEN:
The entire point of the 2nd is to make sure the people who would comprise the well-regulated militia have access to weapons suitable for service in same - that is, "weapons of war".

There is nothing in the 2nd that prevents regulating semi-automatic weapons the same as sawed off shotguns and machine guns,

There is nothing in the 2nd that prevents regulating semi-automatic weapons the same as sawed off shotguns and machine guns,
v Bruen says otherwise.

...when the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct. To justify its regulation, the government may not simply posit that the regulation promotes an important interest. Rather, the government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation. Only if a firearm regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition may a court conclude that the individual’s conduct falls outside the Second Amendment’s “unqualified command.”

Said required demonstration cannot me made.

Have never used one hunting. Do regs in his state require him to use a small magazine capacity. Our game hunting laws (even in this state) may be on the strict side.
He died in a motorcycle accident in the mid 1980s. He was one of the first to buy the Colt AR-15 when it first came on the market. I'm guessing that there weren't as many regulations or restrictions back then as there are now. But I really don't know what rules he had to follow. It was in California when that State wasn't as messed up as it is now.

He died in a motorcycle accident in the mid 1980s. He was one of the first to buy the Colt AR-15 when it first came on the market. I'm guessing that there weren't as many regulations or restrictions back then as there are now. But I really don't know what rules he had to follow. It was in California when that State wasn't as messed up as it is now.
Ten round maximum for deer hunting rifle, must be a non-lead round.

Thanks. Knowing my bother ... he likely only needed one round.
I don't doubt it. Honestly, I was surprised at the ten rounds. I mean if you need ten rounds to take down a deer I don't want to be in the woods with you. I grew up bird hunting with Grandpa. I can't think of a time that he didn't come out of the field with more birds than shells used. He shot them when they crossed and took two at a time. Everyone in the hunting party had birds he took in the bag, so he could dodge the limit. I asked him once how he learned to shoot like that and his reply was spot on. "When your dad gives you two shells and tells you to go get supper, you wait for the birds to cross".

OK?
So what?

And THEN:

No military in the world uses AR15's.... they use M-16's and AK 47's for lightweight long guns....

Forum List

Back