How to Define GENOCIDE?

And your definition is a fundamental shift by your own personal prejudice? The Gipper has submitted more than one real-life, documented example but you just wave them away as "conspiracy theories". And you wonder why I "took one snip out of a much longer response" in an earlier post. I should maybe have invested an itemized response to your post so that you could wave that away in a similar fashion? I think not. I've seen the "with us or against us" - "anti-Semite" - "conspiracy theory" accusations many times already. I generally have no problem sitting down and making full replies to earnest questions and counter-convictions but as soon as I see you're not listening ...... I turn my attention to someone who is. :sigh2:
What specific evidence do you or Gipper have that Israel deliberately orchestrated the torture, killing and kidnapping of its own citizens? It is a simple question.

What specific evidence do you or Gipper have that Israel deliberately orchestrated the torture, killing and kidnapping of its own citizens? It is a simple question.
Hannibal directive

~S~

Yep! The Zionist NAZIS definitely qualify for the definition of subjecting the Palestinians to GENOCIDE. There can be no doubt about it.
Except with those who would reserve the word for appropriate use.
What Netanyahu has made inevitable is a crime against his own people and country as well as against others and he should rightly be judged for it.
"Genocide" is another matter.

What Netanyahu has made inevitable is a crime against his own people and country as well as against others and he should rightly be judged for it.
Agreed.
"Genocide" is another matter.
Yes, it's another matter and it also applies. What the Zionists are doing in the first part of your reply is being carried out to the level of "Genocide".

Hannibal directive

~S~
I’m not buying it for several reasons.

One, the article is tainted when it uses red-flag language such as “Israeli killing machine”…stuff like that (or referring to Palestinians as “subhuman”) immediately alerts me to agendas in it’s use of highly emotive language over facts.

This article also states specifically “…while not proven”….come on, they are accusing Israel of particularly heinous acts against their own civilians, this really requires proof beyond conjecture.

So…lots of problems with this imo, and emotive language is always the first to raise my antenna.

One, the article is tainted when it uses red-flag language such as “Israeli killing machine”…stuff like that (or referring to Palestinians as “subhuman”) immediately alerts me to agendas in it’s use of highly emotive language over facts.

This article also states specifically “…while not proven”….come on, they are accusing Israel of particularly heinous acts against their own civilians, this really requires proof beyond conjecture.

So…lots of problems with this imo, and emotive language is always the first to raise my antenna.
It is one of many articles that detail IDF warfare philosophy Coyote.

Different cultures throughout history are similar in said respect

Israel is more like WW2 Japan from that perspective

IE> they eat their own

~S~

It was actual policy regarding military forces up till 2016.

. . some believe it is still policy regarding all assets, civilians included.

Given Israeli foreign & military leaders historic policy of escalating deterrence, it is easy to see why adversaries taking hostages would not figuring into policy makers' strategic calculus into national security policy.

It is one of many articles that detail IDF warfare philosophy Coyote.

Different cultures throughout history are similar in said respect

Israel is more like WW2 Japan from that perspective

IE> they eat their own

~S~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
iu

iu

. . . in fact, that whole slogan, ‘We do not negotiate with terrorists’ that America & Britain use, came from Israeli policy toward the Palestinians IIRC.

‘We do not negotiate with terrorists’ – but why?​

Why do US and UK governments not negotiate with terrorists, and to what extent is this stance effective?
1716404428915.png

A history of negotiating with terrorists​

". . . The doctrine of not negotiating with terrorists came about by chance. In March 1973, members of a Palestinian militant organization took a group of hostages in the Saudi embassy in Khartoum, among them three Westerners.

Asked at a press conference how his government would respond, US president Richard Nixon replied, seemingly off the cuff, that there could be no negotiation with terrorists.

The following day the Western hostages were killed. Since then, the policy has become all but impossible to row back from, becoming integral to US and UK foreign policy doctrine.. . . "

Forum List

Back